Dr. Charles, thanks for coming down.
-能帮个忙吗 -尽管说
- Quick favor? - Shoot.
我有个病人 17岁的冰球运动员
Uh, got a patient, 17-year-old hockey player.
我听说了 "大熊"布莱特·库伯
I heard. Bret "Bear" Cooper.
父亲是个重量级选手
Dad was a heavy.
听说小子更加青出于蓝
Hear the kid's even better.
还不知道你对体育也这么有兴趣
Wouldn't have taken you for a jock.
体育可是最古老的小组治疗方式
Oh, come on--sport's the oldest form of group therapy.
我们呐喊狂叫
We yell. We scream.
雄性激素爆棚
Testosterone spikes.
时不时还能让我们相信奇迹
Every now and then, we even get to believe in a miracle.
你的病人
Your patient...
需要帮助的其实是他的父亲杰克
It's actually his father Jack that I needed the consult on.
他表现出了记忆衰退 手颤 易怒
He's exhibiting memory loss, hand tremors, agitation--
很可能是慢性创伤性脑病
could be Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy,
但我想先排除焦虑症和抑郁症
but I'd like to rule out anxiety and depression first.
慢性创伤性脑病确实有可能
CTE sounds right.
他在赛场上头部被撞击这么多次
Get hit in the head that many times,
迟早是会出事的
it's bound to catch up with you.
-是啊 -你永远摆脱不了过去
- Yeah. - Past always does.
那天的事我很抱歉
Listen, sorry about the other day.
-我们忙坏了 -我明白
- We got slammed. - I get it.
急诊室永不休息
E.D. never sleeps.
但如果你继续逃我的咨♥询♥ 哥们
But if you keep skipping our sessions, buddy,
恐怕你也睡不了了
I'm afraid you won't either.
我们终于能再次让血液进入你的肺部
So finally, as we reintroduce blood into your lungs,
我们会人工按压肺动脉
we will manually compress the pulmonary artery
避免一开始血液过量
to avoid initial volume overload.
我能再看看那肺吗 医生
Hey, can I see those lungs again, please, Doc?
当然
Yeah, of course.
科幻小说居然成真了
Science fiction meets reality.
我只希望它在我身体里也能正常运作
I just hope they work as well once they're in me.
相信我 唐尼医生的技术
Believe me, you couldn't be in better hands
你可以尽管放心
than Dr. Downey's.
我们手术室见 莫斯科尼先生
We'll see you in the O.R., Mr. Mosconi.
你的肺还是芝加哥消防局送来的
Your lungs got a Chicago Fire escort
我从没见过这种排场
like I have never seen.
他们是我哥们
Brothers in arms.
真的要这么做了
This is really happening.
没错 等你醒来后再见
It is. We'll see you on the other side.
好啊
Yeah.
解说得不错啊 罗德斯医生
Quite the presentation, Dr. Rhodes.
我想尽量详尽一点
I wanted to be thorough.
很好
Great.
下一次 别说那么多专业术语
Next time, in English.
病人想的已经够多了
Patient's already overwhelmed.
好吧
Okay.
第二节开始 公牛队气势如虹
Start of the second, Bulls are looking strong...
-比分多少 -公牛队领先4分
- What's the score? - Bulls are up by 4.
不错
Nice.
曼宁医生 蒂姆的血检报告出来了
Dr. Manning, Tim's blood work came back.
国际标准化比值很高
INR's high.
他上次来之后一定又发生了什么
Same thing happened the last time he came in.
好吧 逐渐减少他的血液稀释剂
All right, let's ease him off the blood thinners
然后给他10毫克维生素K
and give him 10mg of Vitamin K
来稳定他的凝血因子
to level off his clotting factors.
-我会记下的 -谢了
- Put in the order. - Thanks.
对了 霍尔斯特德医生要求的那些检查结果呢
Oh, those tests that Dr. Halstead ordered?
全部阴性
All negative.
让蒂姆白白紧张了那么久
Put Tim through all that stress for nothing.
他们不听 非要做腰椎穿刺
They won't listen. They're doing a lumbar puncture.
我就是这么跟他们说的
That is exactly what I was trying to tell them.
好 有消息我再通知你 医生 谢了
Okay, yeah. I'll keep you posted, Doc. Thanks.
库伯先生
Mr. Cooper?
丹·查尔斯 见到你太荣幸了
Dan Charles. Boy, what a pleasure.
手劲不小啊
That's quite a grip.
挺适合握杆的 你打过冰球吗
Good for stick handling. You ever played hockey?
八百年前的事了 只当过青年联赛守门员
Oh, a million years ago. Only Junior League goalie,
但有一场让对方一分没得 最美好的记忆
but had one shut-out. Best day of my life.
我最喜欢青年联赛了
Ha. I loved the Junior Leagues.
纯粹为了乐趣而打球
Played the game for no other reason than it was fun.
别想太多
Don't read too much into that.
你是心理医生 对吧
You are a shrink, right?
是我哪里暴露了
Oh, boy, what gave me away?
以前队里总会有那么一两个
Well, the team always had a couple on the payroll.
轻声细语 目光和蔼
Soft spoken, loved eye contact,
还有毛衣背心
and not to mention the sweater vest
和乐步皮鞋也出♥卖♥♥♥了你
and the Rockports didn't help.
老天 既然这样
Oh, geez. Well, then you know
你很清楚我下一个问题会是什么
exactly what my next question's gonna be.
我感觉如何
How am I feeling?
很矛盾
Conflicted.
我儿子在急诊室
I mean, my son is in the E.D.,
所以作为父亲 我很担心
so as a dad, I'm concerned.
但作为退役球手
But as a former player,
我知道我们会来这里是因为他在球场上拼尽了全力
knowing that leaving it out on the ice is what got us here,
为此我无比骄傲
couldn't be more proud.
为体育献身
Sacrifice in the name of sport--
这我就没什么体会了
wouldn't know anything about that.
从来没有打过冰球
I never played hockey.
那真是可惜
You know, that's a shame.
你的体型很适合 知道吗
I mean, you got great width, you know?
你从来没想过当守门员吗
You never thought about playing goalie?
我比较喜欢看书 不喜欢运动
Mm--more of a bookworm than a bruiser.
我懂
Yeah, I got you.
脊椎穿刺做好了
The spinal tap's done.
我们会送去化验 再进行分♥析♥
We'll get it off to the lab and go from there.
好的
Great.
很高兴见到你 医生
Well, nice to meet you, Doc.
非常荣幸
Real pleasure.
-短期记忆缺失 -暂时来看
- Short-term memory loss-- - As of now,
慢性创伤性脑病只有死后才能判断出来
CTE's only diagnosable postmortem,
但恐怕你的直觉是对的
but I'm afraid your instincts are correct.
你还在看
You still at it?
你妈妈没告诉过你盯着屏幕太久
Didn't your mom ever tell you you'd go blind
会瞎的吗
staring at a screen that long?
我妈妈是一名诉讼代理律师
My mother was a litigation attorney
一周工作90小时 跟我没什么时间说话
and worked 90-hour weeks. She didn't tell me much.
那就得由我们护士来管了
Well, guess it's on the nurses then.
好吧 这家医院离城里太远
All right, this hospital's too far from the city.
你在郊区根本撑不过一个礼拜
You wouldn't last a week in the boonies.
这家也太小清新了
Oh, and this one's way too vanilla.
你老是跟我们混
You've been rolling with us.
现在口味肯定变重了
You got a little flavor now.
这家还是波士顿的呢
This one's Boston?
那儿的冬天糟透了
Winters are terrible.
好吧 其实我不知道
All right, you got me on that one.
也许...我们只是想让你留下来
Maybe...we're angling for you to stay.
芝加哥医院绝对是个好地方
Chicago Med's definitely in the running.
但我的专长发生了改变
It's my specialty I'm torn over.
我一直以为我会选择病理学
I always thought I'd choose pathology,
但是急救室的工作...让我很感兴趣
but the E.D.'s really... grown on me.
真不敢相信我这么说了
I can't believe I just said that.
没关系 亲爱的
Oh, that's okay, sweetie.
你不是唯一一个被我们同化的实验室呆子
You're not the first lab geek that we've turned.
你不该是最后一个到场的
You shouldn't be the last one in.
病人都准备好了 唐尼医生
Patient's ready, Dr. Downey.
我们开始干活吧
Let's get this show on the road.
已推注异丙酚
Propofol's going in.
血压在下降
Pressure's tanking.
-没有脉搏了 -罗德斯 胸部按压
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表