刺到房♥室结 你就得向他的父母解释
Hit the AV node, you're gonna have to explain to the parents
为什么他们儿子余生都要带着起搏器
why their son needs a pacemaker for the rest of his life.
让我看看你修复得怎么样
Let me see the repair.
还行
That works.
等你缝合完腹部
Close up the chest
把胸部也缝合了 行吗
when you're done with the abdomen, will you?
好的 唐尼医生
Yes, Dr. Downey.
你的手没有发抖
You don't have any tremor.
就算你还年轻 表现也算很不错
Even for a young guy, that's pretty good.
我倒不是嫉妒你
Not that I'm jealous or anything,
但你刚受到了大卫·唐尼的高度赞扬
but you just received high praise from David Downey.
为什么他非要我来修复心脏
Why did he have me do the heart?
我也一直在问自己这个问题
I'm asking myself the same question.
抱歉给你们制♥造♥了这么多麻烦
Sorry to cause you so much trouble.
没关系 先生
That's all right, sir.
把衣服装好 然后送去检验
After you bag the clothes, take them in for analysis.
我想是我把事情搞砸了
Guess I let things get out of hand.
很难保持干净
Hard to keep clean.
裤子也请脱掉
Pants too, please.
你住在哪里
Where do you live?
四处为家
Lots of places.
冬天就去洛厄瓦克街
In winter, Lower Wacker.
散热口边上
By the heat vents.
为什么不去收♥容♥所♥
Well, why not a shelter?
不喜欢他们
Don't like them.
规矩太多
Too many rules.
我的内衣呢
What about my skivvies?
也脱下来
Those too.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
什么事
Yeah?
我刚和主任医师谈过了
I just spoke to the medical director.
他决定让你的病人参与试验
He's going to let your patient into the trial.
那真是太好了
Oh, that is great.
你可能刚救了她的命
You might've just saved her life.
谢谢你 佐伊
Thank you, Zoe.
客气
Sure.
来吧
There you go.
贝克太太
Mrs. Baker,
我有些非常好的消息
I have some very good news.
一家医药公♥司♥准备对一种新型癌症药物
A pharmaceutical company is conducting a clinical trial
开展临床试验
that you qualify for.
你可以参加
A new cancer drug.
我想办法让你加入了
I was able to get you in.
贝克太太
Mrs. Baker?
萨尔 你能带贝莉出去吗
Sal, can you take Bailey outside?
好的
Yeah.
好的 好的
Yeah, sure, yeah.
走吧 亲爱的 我们去找点吃的
Come on, honey, girl. Let's go find something to eat.
但我在画画
But I'm drawing.
没关系 你可以回来再画
All right, you can do that when we come back.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
试验的肿瘤学家会来给你做检查
The trial's oncologist is gonna need to examine you.
我希望能尽快安排好
I'd like to set that up as soon as possible.
抱歉 我不想再做试验了
Sorry, no more trials.
贝克太太
Mrs. Baker--
你知道我的感受
You know how I feel.
但这一次很有希望
But this is very promising.
一种新型的放射免疫治疗药物
A new radioimmunotherapy drug.
跟托西莫单抗很像
Very similar to Tositumomab,
你之前也做过 但这个...
which you've done before, but this works by--
霍斯特德医生 你没在听我说
Dr. Halstead, you're not listening to me.
我不做了
I'm done.
我试了所有办法
I've tried everything.
你没什么损失啊
You have nothing to lose.
我有
Yes, I do.
那些药让我更加虚弱难受 疲劳无力
The drugs make me sick, and weak, and exhausted.
我会呕吐
I throw up.
我经常感到疼痛 我的家人
I'm in constant pain, and my family
跟我一起受苦
suffers as much as I do.
但这次你的反应可能不一样
But you may react differently to this.
这可能是个巨大的改变
It could be a game changer.
之前六七名医生都是这么说的
That's what the last 1/2 dozen doctors said,
但现在还是这样
and yet, here we are.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
我觉得贝克太太该休息了
I think we should let Mrs. Baker rest.
我知道你是想帮忙...
I know you're trying to help...
但我没法继续下去了
But I can't do this anymore.
我想好好过完我剩下的日子
I want to live out the rest of my life
跟我所爱的人一起
with the people I love,
而不是待在医院里
and not in a hospital.
我们理解
We understand.
我们过会儿回来
We'll check back later.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for the help in there.
你怎么回事
What is with you?
我记得我们的职责应该是拯救生命吧
Last time I checked, we're supposed to be saving lives.
她已经把她的想法说得很清楚了
She has made her wishes very clear.
她不能就这么放弃
She can't just give up.
我妈妈死于癌症
My mother died of cancer.
如果她有这种药物
If she had access to a drug like this,
她也许还能活着
she might still be alive.
你叫我吗
Did you page me?
是啊 我想让你协助
Yeah, I'd like you to assist.
接下来一小时内手术室好像没有安排创伤病人手术
The E.D. hasn't sent up any trauma patients in the last hour.
不是创伤
Isn't a trauma.
65岁的女性
65-year-old woman.
更换主动脉瓣
Aortic valve replacement.
主动脉瓣 你要我来协助
AV replacement-- you want me to assist?
锻炼你的缝合技术
Work on your suturing technique.
你能稍微快一点
You can move a little faster.
唐尼医生 我是一名创伤科医生
Dr. Downey, I'm a trauma surgeon,
而不是心脏外科医生
not a cardiothoracic surgeon.
只是缝合而已
Sewing is sewing.
我跟莎伦说清楚了
I cleared this with Sharon.
洗好手 里面见
Wash your hands. Meet me inside.
打扮得好看点
Put on something nice.
贝克先生
Mr. Baker.
珍觉得有点恶心
Jen's feeling a little nauseous.
饮料通常能让她好受点
Pop usually makes her feel better.
我之前提到的那个临床试验
That clinical trial I mentioned,
真的很值得一试
it's really worth a shot.
你能和她谈谈吗
Would you talk to her?
我知道她会说什么
I know what she's gonna say.
好吧 这话不要外传
All right, this is off the record,
但我和医药公♥司♥代表谈过了
but I spoke to the pharmaceutical rep.
她告诉我他们曾经做到缓解病情
She told me they've had some remissions.
完全缓解
Total remissions.
拜托了
Please.
我会用一切手段保住我妻子的命
You know, I would do anything to keep my wife alive,
但是...但是她的希望落空太多次
but she's--she's had so many false hopes.
好吧 我会试试
Okay, you know, I'll try.
我会试试
I'll try.
洗澡感觉真好
Shower felt good.
去年夏天我一次都没洗过
Hadn't had one since last summer.
这个乳液能杀死被我们遗漏的任何东西
This cream will kill anything we missed,
包括虫卵
including eggs.
好
Yeah.
我现在不痒了
I'm not itching now.
请把手抬起来
Arms up, please.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表