这样应该就好了
And that should do it.
一名护工会带你去治疗室
An orderly will take you to a treatment room,
我们会给你找点衣服
and we'll go find you some clothes.
恐怕我们得烧掉你的旧衣服
I'm afraid we had to burn your old ones.
崔医生 去重症监护室
Dr. Choi, ICU.
-你的病人吗 -是的 怎么回事
- Your patient? - Yeah, what's happening?
-某种精神病发作 -放开我 不
- Some kind of psychotic episode. - Get away! No!
放开我 我必须这么做
Get away from me, I have to do this!
放开我
Get away!
格雷教授 我是查尔斯医生
Professor Gray, I'm Dr. Charles.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
我不能插这些管子
I can't have these tubes.
-拿五毫克氟哌啶醇 -它们想逃跑
- Get 5 of Haldol. - They are trying to escape!
-谁想逃跑 -数字
- Who's trying to escape? - The numbers!
它们想逃出去
They're trying to get out!
所以你要拔掉导管
So you're pulling out your catheter
不让数字逃跑吗
to keep the numbers inside?
-它们想逃跑 -冷静 冷静
- They're trying to get out! - Okay, easy, easy.
我需要这些数字 不
I need the numbers! No!
-冷静 冷静 -不 不 不
- Easy, easy. - No, no, no!
快给她注射
Give it to her!
不 不能这样
No, you can't!
抓住她的腿
Grab her legs.
不 我需要这些数字
No! I need the numbers!
放开我 我会失去它们的
You can't! I'm gonna lose them!
不要
No!
奥利维亚·格雷患有躁郁症
Olivia Gray has bipolar disorder.
她18岁的时候确诊
Diagnosed when she was 18.
所以我们面对的不仅是医学问题
So we're dealing with more than a medical issue.
她不稳定
She's unstable.
恕我直言 这绝对是医学问题
All due respect, it's entirely a medical issue,
而且她用锂控制自己的病情
and she's been dealing with her condition
一直控制得很好
with lithium pretty well,
控制了近20年
for almost 20 years.
所以我们给她做透析 虽然她的肾得以休息了
So when we put her on dialysis it allowed her kidneys to rest,
但也把锂从她的体内清除了
but it also cleared the lithium from her system.
对 所以她才出现刚才的疯狂状态
Right, and sent her into that manic state we witnessed.
奥利维亚不能继续用锂
Olivia can't go back on the lithium.
她有什么选择
What are her options?
很难说
Hard to say, you know,
不同病例的治疗方式不同
each one of these cases is treated differently.
她的病例显示她用过...
I mean, her records indicate she's tried...
安非他酮 盐酸氟西汀 文拉法辛
Wellbutrin, Prozac, Effexor.
显然这些药物的副作用都太严重
Apparently, side effects were too severe,
所以她就只能用锂了
so she stuck with lithium.
锂的副作用也会害死她
Well, the side effects of lithium can kill her.
至少她会需要一颗新的肾
The very least, she'll need a new kidney.
你对治疗躁郁症有很丰富的经验吗
You, uh, had much experience with, uh--with bipolar disorder,
伊森
Ethan?
没有
No.
看看这个
Look at this.
有个女人给了零分
Woman gives us a zero
因为病号♥服不合身
because her gown didn't fit,
这个人也给了零分
and this guy bitches
就因为他看电视无法换台
because he couldn't change the channel on the TV.
应该也让我们给病人打分
We ought to get a chance to grade them.
在候诊室呕吐 零分
Threw up in the waiting room, zero.
尿到了地板上 零分
Peed on the floor, zero.
-古德温女士 -我是说...
- Ms. Goodwin? - I mean--
怎么了
Yeah.
我刚协助完唐尼医生
Hey, uh, I just got out of the OR
从手术室出来 他说是你同意的
assisting Dr. Downey, and he said that you approved.
是的
I did.
为什么
Why?
这你得去问他
You'll have to ask him.
你没意见吗
But you're fine with it?
那是唐尼医生
It's Dr. Downey.
他想怎样我都没意见
I'm fine with whatever he wants.
你有问题吗
You have a problem?
我...
I--
是
Yeah, yeah.
其实还真有
I do, actually.
失陪了
Excuse me.
布伦南先生
Mr. Brennan.
我给你拿了几件衣服 希望合身
I got some things I hope will fit you.
你应该穿中号♥吧
You look like a medium.
应该是的
I think so.
好 那你就
All right, why don't you
穿好衣服出院吧
get dressed, and then we'll sign you out?
这么干净
So clean.
我可以再多躺几分钟吗
Is it okay if I lie just a few more minutes?
可以吧
I guess.
你...
Would you--
你介意填一份病人满意度调查表吗
would you mind filling out a patient satisfaction card?
好啊
Sure.
好的
Okay.
我马上就回来
I'll be back in a little while.
什么事
Yeah?
唐尼医生
Dr. Downey?
你现在不方便吗
Maybe this isn't such a good time?
没事 方便
No, it's fine.
好
Okay.
我刚找古德温女士谈过了
So look, I just spoke with Ms. Goodwin.
我是创伤科医生
I am a trauma fellow.
对
Right.
所以如果我跟你一起干活
So if I'm scrubbing in with you,
就顾不了其他责任了
I'm neglecting my other responsibilities.
是
Yeah.
我告诉你我为什么喜欢现在做的事
Let me tell you why I love what I do.
心脏不仅是个泵
The heart is not just a pump.
而是魔法
Magic.
有对夫妇 他们在车里
This couple, they were in their car
吵架吵得很凶
and they're having a terrible fight.
吵架时 他们出了车祸
In the midst of it, they get in an accident.
那位丈夫身亡了 他们把他的心脏
The husband's killed, and they transplant
移植给了另一个人
his heart into another man.
移植了这颗心脏的人醒来时
When the recipient of this heart wakes up,
他...他很困扰
he's--he's very troubled.
他一出院就去拜访
As soon as he gets out of the hospital,
捐献者的妻子
he looks up the donor's wife
他向她道歉
and he finds himself apologizing
说自己的遗言不该是跟她吵架的话
that his last words were so angry to her.
他想让她知道他爱她
He wants her to know he loves her.
说话的不是这个人
That wasn't this man talking.
而是那颗心脏
That was the heart.
我喜欢这个故事
I like that story.
我应该八岁的时候听过
I think I remember it from when I was in eighth grade.
这并不代表故事不是真的
Doesn't make it not true.
唐尼医生 重点是
Dr. Downey, the thing is,
我觉得待在创伤科更舒服
I am really more comfortable in trauma.
舒适很重要
Comfort is important.
好
Okay.
什么好
Okay?
你就待在创伤科吧
I'll leave you where you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
蓝色警报
蓝色警报 五号♥治疗室
Code blue. Treatment 5.
蓝色警报 五号♥治疗室
Code blue. Treatment 5.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
她在更好的地方
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表