到底出什么事了
Hey, what's going on?
她不醒 没办法保护自己的气道
She won't arouse. She's not protecting her airway.
请给我推一辆急救车来
Someone get me a crash cart!
-我们要插管 -明白
- We need to intubate. - Copy.
喉镜
Scope.
她在咬着牙关
She's biting down.
给我20单位依托咪酯和100单位罗库溴铵
Give me 20 of etomidate, 100 of rocuronium.
明白
Copy.
她的生命体征还在下降
She's dropping!
20单位的依托咪酯
20 of etomidate.
坚持住啊
Come on.
100单位罗库溴铵
100 of rocuronium.
血氧饱和度下降至87
O2 down to 87.
明白
Got it!
血氧饱和度下降至84
O2 down to 84.
83.
帮我压住环状软骨
Give me some cricoid pressure.
能看到索线吗
Can you see the cords?
插好了
I'm in.
81...
84.
88.
91.
97.
100.
她情况稳定了
She's stable.
接手一下气袋 帮她上呼吸器
Take over bagging. Hook her up on a vent.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
霍斯德特医生和我说了你的化疗病人
Dr. Halstead tells me that your chemo patient,
纵然你费尽浑身解数 病人还是情况不断恶化
despite your continuing efforts, continues to decline.
卡罗尔·夏佩德 对
Carol Shepperd. Yes.
崔医生也有个病人情况相似
Dr. Choi has a patient in similar circumstances,
不过后来发现她根本就没有得癌症
though it turns out that she never had cancer at all.
既然你提到了这点
You know, now that you mention it,
卡罗尔有口腔癌
Carol has oral cancer,
但我没有发现任何肿瘤
but I've never been able to find a tumor.
我以为是已经清理掉了
I thought maybe it had cleared.
我觉得最好用生物标记去检测一下
I think it'd be a good idea to run some biomarkers,
确认她最开始是否患上了癌症
just confirm she had cancer in the first place.
你觉得伊森的和我的病人
You think there might be a connection
之间有所关联吗
between Ethan's patient and mine?
但愿没有
I hope not.
今天怎么样
How'd it go today?
有人说什么了吗
What, somebody say something?
没有 我随便问问
No. I'm just asking.
今天吗
Uh, today?
还好
It was fine.
挺好的 就是
Yeah, it's just, um,
我在努力记住这些应急方案
I'm trying to memorize these emergency protocols.
所有的流程图和决策点
You know, all the flow charts and decision points.
我不知道什么时候用电击
I don't know when to shock,
什么时候用药
when to give meds, like,
-多少焦耳 多少剂量等等 -好
- how many joules, what's the doses-- - Okay.
这些东西不是要你全都死记硬背下来
Look, it's not so much about memorization
而是要顺着逻辑去推理思考
as just thinking logically.
室颤
V-fib.
我们电击是因为电流能重置心脏的跳动而除颤
We shock because electricity resets the current.
但是心脏停搏的时候 本来就不在跳
But in asystole, there's no current.
所以我们会推入药物来替代
So we push meds instead.
看 你就是有推演的能力
See, you just have a way of putting things.
不如我今晚带个匹萨去你那里
Okay, hey, um, how about I bring over pizza tonight,
然后你帮我学习
and you help me study?
诺亚 你自己也行的
Noah, you're gonna be fine.
不 我不行
No, I'm not.
我焦头烂额
I'm drowning here.
真的
Really.
求求你了
Please?
我需要你
I need you.
好吧
All right.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you--
我也爱你 艾普尔
I love you too, April.
赫尔曼的情况有什么变化吗
Any change on Herrmann yet?
可以拿下呼吸机来了吗
Think you can get him off the vent?
我们还在等下一轮化验结果...
We are waiting on the next round of labs before--
蓝色警报
Code blue.
-五号♥治疗室 -医生快来
- Room five. - Hey, guys, get in here!
他刚才还好好的
He was fine a second ago.
他停止呼吸了
He's not ventilating.
气道压40
Airway pressure's 40.
右边听不到呼吸音
I don't hear great breath sounds on the right.
肺栓塞吗
Pulmonary embolism?
偏移到左边了
He's deviated to the left.
应该是气胸
I think it's a tension pneumo.
但已经插了胸管了
But he's already got a chest tube.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
给我支三英寸16规格静脉留置针
Give me a 3-inch 16-gauge angiocath.
-你确定吗 -让开
- You sure about this? - Back off!
一叶衰竭的肺中有气
He has air in place of a collapsed lung.
正在挤压另一叶肺
It's squeezing the other lung shut.
气道压回落到26
Airway pressure's back down to 26.
没错
Yup.
胸管堵塞了
Chest tube's clotted up.
判断很正确 罗德斯医生
Good call, Dr. Rhodes.
我是罗德斯
Rhodes.
好 我马上过去
Yeah, I'll be right there.
准备另外给他插胸管
Set him up for another chest tube.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
听我说 赫尔曼到医院时我不在场
Look, I wasn't there when Herrmann came in.
所以轮不到我说什么
It wasn't my place to say anything.
我不该说的
I shouldn't have.
先生们
Gentlemen.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
黛妮化疗过度了
Dani OD'ed on chemo.
所以她在街上才癫痫了
That explains why she seized in the street.
这不是让人疑惑的部分
That's not the troubling part.
没错 她确实化疗过度
Yeah, she was loaded up on chemo.
但这个女人...
But this woman...
根本没有癌症
never had cancer.
一天之内两名病人
Two patients in one day
化疗过度...
overdose on chemo...
而且都没有得癌症
and neither had cancer.
这让我不得不怀疑了
Which, I must admit, does seem suspicious.
可能是城里新来了一个肿瘤医生
Well, it could be a new oncologist
一直做出不正确的诊断
in town making incorrect diagnoses.
或者弄混了几份病例
Or even just mixing up a few charts.
即便如此 为什么会化疗过度呢
Yeah, but even then, why the overdoses?
而且还在同一天
And on the same day?
关于这两名女性我们知道什么信息
What do we know about these women?
杰西卡的遗书上说自己觉得被背叛了
Jessica's note said she felt betrayed.
黛妮的女朋友说她因为什么事而烦心
And Dani's girlfriend said Dani was upset about something,
但她不愿意说
but wouldn't talk about it.
这两名女性肯定都有事
Something was going on with both of these women.
没错 但我们没有任何病例
Yeah, but we don't have any medical records,
没有任何信息把她们联♥系♥起来
no information that might link them.
我去联♥系♥一下当地的肿瘤医生
I'm gonna to get in touch with some local oncologists,
看看他们的化疗有没有问题
see if there have been any problems with their chemo
或者有没有其他病人出现类似情况
or if they've had other patients in the same condition.
-谢谢各位 -不客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
你在洋洋得意 丹尼尔
You're gloating, Daniel.
你知道曼尼克斯绝不会洋洋得意
You know Mannix would never gloat.
他当然会
Oh, yeah, he would.
我不会 但他会
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表