和肝总动脉
and common hepatic artery.
我们撤掉夹子 他就会失血过多而死
We take the clamp off, he bleeds to death.
继续夹着 他的肝就毁了
We keep it on, we sacrifice his liver.
我们总不能让他失血而死
Well, then we can't let him bleed to death.
护士五分钟之内就会过来
Nurse will be with you in five minutes.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
可怜的家伙
Poor fellow in here.
恐旷症 偏偏挑了今天去看电影
Agoraphobic, picked today of all days to go to the movies.
我知道你很忙 我只是想找你进行快速会诊
I know you're busy, I just need a quick consult.
我有一名十六岁的病人
I've got a 16-year-old patient
非常瘦弱 持续恶心
emaciated, persistent nausea,
但她的血液功能正常
but her blood work's normal.
没有食物过敏 也没有怀孕
No food allergies, she's not pregnant,
她妈妈对她的饮食管得很严
and her mom's all over her about food.
她的各种迹象都表明是厌食症
She has all the indicators of anorexia.
饮食紊乱很难诊断
Eating disorders is so tricky to diagnose.
我以前见过
I've seen it before.
我大学最好的朋友就是厌食症
My best friend in college, she was anorexic.
把自己活活饿死
starved herself to death.
她妈妈和这位妈妈一模一样
Her mom? Just like this one.
这病真可怕
Terrible disease.
你确定是这种病吗
You pretty sure that's what we're dealing with here?
-我们去看看 -好 这边走
- Let's take a look. - Great, this way.
艾什莉 科尔太太 这位是查尔斯医生
Ashley, Mrs. Cole, this is Dr. Charles.
我请他来帮忙会诊
I've asked him to consult.
我对你们俩经历的
I am so sorry about the awful day
这糟糕的一天深表遗憾 但是...
you've both been having, but...
艾什莉 我知道你不舒服
Ashley, I understand you're not feeling well
并且已经有一段时间了
and haven't been for a while?
-肚子不舒服吗 -是啊
- Some tummy issues? - Yeah.
所以你最近跟食物有点合不来吗
So you and food not on the best of terms right now?
我喜欢食物 我只是吃不下
I love food. I just can't eat it.
-为什么 -吃东西我会吐
- Why is that? - It makes me throw up.
是某种特殊的食物 或...
Any food in particular, or...
-所有食物 -那可不好玩
- Everything. - Well that's no fun.
想到要吃东西我就很紧张
Makes me nervous just thinking about eating.
不怪你
I don't blame you.
你是肠胃科医生吗
Are you a gastroenterologist?
不 我是精神科医生
No, I'm a psychiatrist.
但是...不 不是这样的
But-- no, no-- This isn't that.
是她的身体出问题了
It's her body that's in trouble.
万一我要给艾什莉一些
What if I were to give Ashley something
让她感觉不这么糟的东西呢
to make her not feel sick?
你觉得你能吃下去吗
Do you think you might be able to eat then?
我想可以吧
I guess so.
药管局最近批准了一种抗恶心的药物
Yeah, FDA's just approved a new anti-nausea drug.
在临床试验中疗效很好
Remarkable results in clinical trials.
你应该能吃你想吃的任何东西
You should be able to eat anything you want.
任何东西吗
Anything?
汉堡加薯条吗
A hamburger with fries?
她不能吃这么油腻的
She can't take all that grease.
我们的餐厅提供非常美味的汉堡
The cafeteria grills a pretty mean burger.
-我们可以试试 -好的
- We could give one a try. - Sure.
艾什莉
Ashley.
科尔太太 你能让我试这一次吗
Mrs. Cole, could I get you to go with me on this one?
那好吧
Okay, I suppose.
很好
Great.
我办公室里有些样品
I have some samples up in my office,
我等下让人送过来
I'll have them sent down,
然后我们给你点汉堡
and then we'll order you that burger.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you both.
好好休息
Just hang tight.
那种药的名字叫什么
Hey, what's the name of that medication?
董事会的人过五秒就要到我办公室来了
I've got a board member in my office in five seconds.
吃汉堡的时候联♥系♥我
Page me at burger time.
她的器官要捐献了
Well, there she goes.
有些不对劲
Something doesn't make sense.
怎么了
What's that?
电影院里发生枪击
Shooting in a movie theater,
但我们只接收了一名受枪伤的病人
and we've only had one GSW,
而且还是枪手
and that was the shooter.
枪击案的其他受害者呢
Where are the rest of the gunshot victims?
你看上去很有异国风情
You look very island-y.
你确定你不是牙买♥♥加人吗
Are you sure you're not Jamaican?
我确定
Yes, I am sure.
你看上去就像那个清理我房♥间的姑娘
Well, you look just like the girl who cleans my house.
科瓦奇太太 我是霍斯特德医生
Mrs. Kovach, I'm Dr. Halstead.
这里说你当时是在电影院
Says you were in the movie theater.
不 我只是说说的 这样我就不用等了
Oh, no, I just said that so I wouldn't have to wait.
你看到外面的那些人了吧
You see all those people out there?
那你只是有些头痛
So, just the headaches, then?
我经常会累
Oh, I get tired sometimes,
而且我经常咳嗽
and I cough a lot,
而且我经常忘了我把东西放在哪里了
and I don't always remember where I put my things.
给我拿一杯洋甘菊茶好吗 亲爱的
Bring me a cup of chamomile tea, will you, dear?
我会告诉你的仆人的 女士
Oh, I will let your server know, ma'am.
150 over 90.
做全血细胞计数 血液生化 心电图和胸部X光
Let's get a CBC, CMP, EKG, and a CXR.
那还用说
You bet.
你的症状很多变 科瓦奇太太
Your symptoms are pretty varied, Mrs. Kovach.
我们拿到实验室检测结果后...
Once we get you lab results back--
那是谁
Who is that?
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
太好了
Perfect.
我要他
I want him.
你说什么
Excuse me?
无意冒犯 亲爱的
Oh, no offense, dear.
东方医生往往是最好的
The orientals make the best doctors.
他们数学好
It's their math skills.
你失去意识过吗
So, did you ever lose consciousness?
有一小会儿
Briefly.
我觉得...
I think, um...
我现在有点头疼 但可能
I have a little headache now, but it's probably
是因为肾上腺素
just from the adrenalin.
好的 我会叫主治医生
All right, I'll talk to my attending about
做个CT 以防万一
ordering a CT, just to be safe.
我的名字上了新闻后 我的手♥机♥
My phone's been blowing up with texts and emails
就被各种短♥信♥和电♥话♥轰炸了
ever since my name got in the news.
那是一则推特
That's a tweet.
今天早上 我还只有120个关注者
This morning, I had 120 followers.
现在已经到96000了
Now I have 96,000.
我是其中之一
I'm one of them.
那则你进救护车时的视频
That video of you getting into the ambulance,
声称你没有想 就直接去制止抢手了
saying you didn't think, you just acted?
已经火了
It's trending.
米勒先生
Mr. Miller.
来了几名警探
There are a couple of detectives here
要问你一些问题
that need to ask you some questions.
他能跟我来吗
Is he all right to come with me?
可以 刚刚处理完
Yeah, just finished.
就等着带他去做CT了
Just waiting to get him to CT.
好 米勒先生
All right, Mr. Miller.
谢谢
Thanks.
我已经和现场的警员们说过了
I already spoke with the officers at the scene.
我们是来再确认一些细节的
We're just here to clarify a few things.
你说你亲眼看到了枪手走进电影院 对吗
You said you saw the gunman enter the theater, is that right?
对 从银幕旁边的紧急通道那里进来的
Yes, from the emergency exit by the screen.
他手里拿着什么
And what was he carrying?
一把突击步♥枪♥
Um, an assault rifle.
你亲眼看见了枪吗
You saw the weapon?
是的 他当时在挥着枪
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表