Did he eat?
好 很好 很好
Oh, okay, good. Good.
你确定奶水足够吗
And you're sure you have enough milk?
好 我就快下班了
Okay, because you know, I'm really close;
我可以回...
I could always come...
好
Okay.
如果你有什么需要 就打给我
All right, well, call me if you need anything.
我...
You know, I'm, um...
还有十分钟
just ten minutes away.
我等会再打给你 好吗
I'll call you in a little bit, okay?
帮我亲欧文一下
Give Owen a kiss for me.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
你得来看看
There's something you need to see.
这样感觉还好吗
That feel okay?
你需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
不用 水就行了
No, water's fine.
看看她和艾普尔一起时多正常
Notice how normal she is with April,
然后...然后她爸爸进来了
and then--and then her dad walks in.
你感觉如何 孩子
How you doing, kiddo?
硬撑着
Hanging in there.
她的微笑消失了
And her smile disappears.
爸爸
Hey, dad.
我拿不住那个杯子
I can't hold that cup.
你能帮我那一下吗
Can you bring it?
当然了 宝贝
Of course, sweetheart.
所以之前她能自己喝水
See, so before, she's drinking on her own,
现在突然之间 她就需要爸爸的帮助了
and now, all of a sudden, she needs her dad's help.
她立刻就自我幼儿化了
It's like she's instantly self-infantilizing.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
因为是我请求的
Because I asked him to.
没有先问过我吗
Without consulting me?
这是我的病人
This is my patient.
我应该现在就把你们送到
You know, I ought to haul your ass up
伦理委员会面前
in front of the Ethics Committee.
这绝对是在侵犯病人的权利
This is an absolute violation of patient rights,
你们很清楚
and you know that.
我明白 莎伦
I do, Sharon,
但我们现在面对的可能是一起药物虐待儿童案
but we could be looking at a case of medical child abuse here.
虐待儿童
Child abuse?
约菲先生是很专横
Mr. Joffe is overbearing,
但他肯定不是有意要伤害米歇尔的
but he's clearly not intending to hurt Michelle.
当然不是
Of course not.
他想救她
He's trying to save her,
所以更确切地说 我们将其称为
but that's precisely why we would refer to this
转化障碍
as a conversion disorder.
我的直觉告诉我
My gut is telling me
这整段关系是建立在她生病
this entire relationship is driven by her being sick
他照顾她的基础上的
and him taking care of her.
等等
Hold on.
就算不是线粒体病
Even if it's not mito,
她的症状可能还会有其他的解释
her symptoms could still be explained by something else.
可能是小脑扁桃体下疝畸形
A chiari malformation, maybe?
在将这人视作虐待者之前
Before I call this guy an abuser,
我希望先排除所有的可能性
I want to rule everything else out.
米歇尔只要能站起来
As soon as Michelle can stand,
他就会带她回家 然后我们就没辙了
he's gonna take her home, and then we're out of options.
好
Okay.
你立刻把视频删除
You erase that footage immediately.
曼宁医生 我明白你的感受
Dr. Manning, I understand how you feel,
我要你去进行所有你认为需要的检查
and I want you to run whatever tests you deem necessary
以缩小鉴别诊断的范围
to narrow your differential diagnosis;
但 即使只有1%的可能性是虐待
However, if there is even a 1% chance of abuse taking place,
我们就有责任阻止
we have an obligation here.
你们需要什么来确认
So what do you need to make a clear call?
我需要和米歇尔谈谈 她爸爸不能在场
I need to talk with Michelle without her father present.
好
All right.
我们就这么做
This is how we're gonna make that happen.
好了 米歇尔
All right, Michelle.
这是我们马上要用的核磁共振仪
Here's the MRI machine we're gonna be using.
现在机器还在预热 但这里有查尔斯医生
It's still warming up, but we have Dr. Charles here
陪我们一起等它准备好
to keep us company until it's ready.
可以吗
Are you okay with that?
你好 米歇尔
Hi, Michelle.
你好
Hi.
你是什么医生
What kind of doctor are you?
我是一位
I am the kind of doctor
保证你进那台机器时
whose job it is to make sure you don't get nervous
不会感到紧张的医生
about getting in that machine.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
我习惯这些东西了
I'm used to this kind of stuff.
我和爸爸总是跑医院
Me and my dad are in hospitals all the time.
我们希望你有所好转
Well, we're hoping to make it so that
这样就不必总是跑医院了
you don't have to be in them so much.
觉得如何
How does that sound?
还行
Okay.
好的
Good.
六茶匙的火♥药♥绿茶
Six teaspoons of gunpowder green tea.
水开了
Boiling water.
慢点倒
Gently.
阿♥拉♥伯茶
Arabic tea.
有助于你准备手术吗
This helps you prep for surgery?
摇匀
Swirl.
沏上
Pour.
别把茶叶倒出来
Make sure the tea stays in the pot.
加糖
Sugar.
薄荷
Mint.
搅拌
Stir.
慢一点
Slowly.
不要改变粘稠度
Don't want to change the viscosity.
粘稠度
Viscosity?
慢着 这就是你为什么用血液稀释法
Wait; that's why you use hemodilution
做搭桥而不造成再灌注性损伤
to allow bypass without reperfusion injury?
可以了
Should be done.
薄荷绿茶
Tea with mint.
是摩洛哥的泡法而不是沙特
That's Moroccan, not Saudi.
这不是给王子的
It's not for the prince.
谢谢 罗德斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Rhodes.
没你的事了
You can go.
就这样吗
That's it?
干得不错
You did a nice job.
我记得那天我爸有《魔法坏女巫》的票
I remember dad got tickets to a play that day, "Wicked."
我女儿想让我带她去看的
Oh, my daughter wanted me to take her to that.
好看吗
Was it good?
不知道 我没看到
I don't know; I never saw it.
我去我爸房♥间看他有没有准备好
I went into my dad's room to see if he was ready,
但他当时在看我妈的照片
but he was looking at pictures of my mom
他很悲伤 所以...
and being sad, so...
我回到我的房♥间
I went back to my room.
然后怎么了
Then what happened?
我必须承认
I have got to confess,
我好羡慕你有那双袜子
I am so jealous of those socks.
那些刺猬太可爱了
Those hedgehogs are fantastic.
好 你回到你的房♥间
Okay, so you went back to your room,
然后...
and...
我就等着
Oh, I just waited
等了很长时间
for a long time,
之后我的胃开始疼了
and then my stomach started to hurt,
然后头晕
and I got dizzy,
我喊我爸爸 然后...
and I yelled out for my dad, and then...
他来了吗
And he came?
对 他来了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表