你不是应该去负责实验室的事吗
I thought you were supposed to be running the labs,
不是来审问病人
not interrogating patients.
抱歉 我只是关心你
Sorry. I was just concerned about you.
你这样太不专业了 乔伊
It's just unprofessional, Joey.
急诊室有自己的规矩 跟病理学不一样
There is a protocol in the ED. It's not like pathology.
好吧
Okay.
那这个给你
Well, here. Um...
一切正常
Everything came back normal.
看到了吧
See?
不要给我
Well, don't give it me.
给霍斯特德医生
Give it to Dr. Halstead.
好
Okay.
科尔曼先生 你的胸部CT扫描结果显示
Mr. Coleman, the CT scan we took of your chest
因为弹片伤 你有很多疤痕组织
showed a lot of scar tissue from your shrapnel wounds.
所以呢
So?
虽然不会影响你的健康或心脏功能
It's not affecting your health or your heart functions.
但是疤痕组织导致了畸变
But this scar tissue has created a malformation
起到了回音室的作用
which acts like an echo chamber.
放大了你心脏跳动的声波
It amplifies the sound waves of your heart.
我之前看到这影响到你胸前托盘的果冻了
I could see it affecting a dish of Jell-O on your tray.
所以我是对的
So I was right.
是身体原因
It is physical.
是的 振动传到了你的内耳
Yes, the vibration carries up to your inner ear.
你真的能听到自己心脏跳动的声音
You really are hearing your heart pounding in your head.
天啊 终于
God. Finally.
那要怎么让声音停止
So what are you gonna do to make it stop?
恐怕我们无能为力
I'm afraid there's nothing we can do.
拜托 做手术呢
Come on, an--an operation maybe?
疤痕组织太多了
There's too much scar tissue,
而且离你的心脏太近
and it's too close to the heart.
做手术不可行
An operation just isn't feasible.
没事没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
你一定要帮帮我 这声音快把我逼疯了
You gotta do something. This is driving me crazy.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们去问问耳鼻喉科
We'll talk to Ear, Nose, and Throat.
看看有没有办法
See if there are any options.
拜托了 快去
Please, please, do that.
拜托了
Please.
我找过儿童与家庭服务部的人了
I've spoken to the Department of Child and Family Services.
他们一小时后过来
They'll be here in an hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗德斯医生 有创伤病人来
Dr. Rhodes, trauma one incoming.
什么情况
Talk to me.
18岁女性 撞到防护栏翻车了
18-year-old female hit a guard rail, flipped her car.
左侧插管 血压90/75
Open left tib/fib, BP 90/75.
-转 -心率130 昏迷指数10
- Rotate. - Heart rate 130, GCS 10.
她需要做骨科检查
All right, she's gonna need ortho.
通知X光室和手术室
Call X-ray. Alert the OR.
好的
Got it.
-一二三 -转移
- One, two, three. - Transfer.
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
放开你的包 没事
Let go of the purse; it's okay.
放开 没事
Let go. It's okay.
你可以把包给她 好吗
You can give her the purse, okay?
把包给她就行
You can give her the purse, okay.
我是罗德斯医生
Hey, I'm Dr. Rhodes, okay?
麦基 看看能不能找到她的名字
Maggie, see if you can find me a name.
马上找
Looking for it now.
罗德斯医生 斯凯勒
Dr. Rhodes. Skyler.
斯凯勒 听我说
Hey, Skyler, listen to me.
你出车祸了 腿断了
You were in a car accident, and you broke your leg,
但我们会照顾好你的 好吗
but we're gonna take care of you, okay?
看看能不能找到她的家人
Hey, see if you can find her family.
好的 亲爱的 你的包在我这里
Got you. Sweetie, I have your purse.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
血压急速下降
BP's crashing.
-脉搏血氧78 -她失去意识了
- Pulse ox is 78. - She's lost consciousness.
-给我100毫升司可林 20毫升依托咪酯 -好
- Give me 100 of Sux, 20 of Etomidate. - On it.
-需要帮忙吗 -需要 拿插管来
- Need a hand? - Yep, throw in a tube.
-马上 -插管和喉镜准备好了 医生
- On it. - Tube and scope ready, Doc.
-输液 吸氧 -好的
- Hang a Mag and KRider. - Got it.
她正在出血
She's bleeding from somewhere.
一级输血 启动大量输血协议
Get the level one transfuser, trigger the MTP.
做腹部超音波检查重点创伤扫描和胸部X光
I need the FAST scan and a chest X-ray.
-马上 -过来
- On it. - Move it here.
开始输血
Blood is on its way.
插管好了
I'm in.
腹部没有积液
All right, there's no free fluid in her belly.
做X光
Get the X-ray in here.
罗德斯医生 接手
Dr. Rhodes, take over.
-好 -氧气增加到最大值
- Got it. - Increase O2 to max.
谢谢
Thank you.
-准备好 -马上
- Get her on the board. - Coming in.
-X光 就绪 -开始
- X-ray, clear. - Clear!
她左边空白
Her left side is whited-out,
纵膈腔都转移到右边了
and her mediastinum's shifted to the right.
高压血胸 开胸托盘加胸管 十二毫米导管
Tension haemothorax. Chest tube tray now. 36 French.
好的
Got it.
-手术服 -好了
- Gown. - Here you go.
-给我创伤剪 -给你
- Hand me the trauma shears. - Here you go.
呼吸道通畅
Airway clear.
-霍斯特德医生 -谢谢
- Dr. Halstead. - Thank you.
胸腔闭式引流
Get the pleur vac.
-准备抽吸 -好
- Set up for suction. - All right.
开始了
Coming through.
好了 抽吸准备好了
I've got it now. Suction's prepped.
-待命 -需要更多纱布
- Stand by. - We need more sponges.
-好的 医生 -再拿4X4纱布来
- Yes, doctor. - More four by fours.
主要器官撕裂
She tore something major in there.
输血医生来了
Transfuser's here.
马上准备 先输血和血浆
Hook it up--start with the blood and the plasma.
-好的 -开始
- Got it. - Starting now.
这里再拿些纱布来
All right, we need some more lab sponge in here.
-马上去手术室 -好
- We're going up to the OR now. - Yep.
查尔斯医生
Hi, Dr. Charles.
格里芬 你父母呢
Hey, Griffin. Where're your--your parents?
爸爸去买♥♥饮料了 妈妈去卫生间了
Dad went to get some pop. Mom had to go to the bathroom.
你找到了什么
What'd you find?
没什么
Nothing.
我好像看到你拿起了什么
I thought I saw you pick something up.
一个纽扣
Oh. A button.
-是那位女士的 -受伤的那位啊
- It's that lady's. - Oh, the one who got hurt.
是的
Yeah.
你要怎么处理它
What you gonna do with it?
交给护士 以后还给那位女士
Give it to the nurse, so the lady can get it back.
我没有麻烦吧
I'm not in trouble, am I?
没有
No.
但你知道吗 我们...
But you know what, let's...
我们去找你♥爸♥爸妈妈 这里有点吓人
Let's find Mom and Dad. It's kind of a scary place.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
不害怕吗
No?
我想做医生
I want to be a doctor.
真的吗
Really?
为什么
Why's that?
刀子
The knives.
什么
What?
帮助别人
To help people.
你在这里 亲爱的
There you are, honey.
我让你不要乱走的
I told you to stay put.
-我无聊了 -好 我们走吧
- I got bored. - Okay, come on, let's go.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表