Do you mind terribly if we were to borrow this
好让我们联♥系♥您的至亲好友
so that we could contact your loved ones?
如果不用花太久的话
Well, if it won't take you too long.
我们会尽快的
We will make it snappy.
马上回来 谢谢
Be right back. Thank you.
你没想到她可能患有老年痴呆症吗
So it didn't occur to you she might have dementia?
康妮·弗兰西斯这个名字你一点儿都没印象吗
That name didn't mean anything to you, "Connie Francis"?
我应该知道吗
Should it have?
我实在是太老了 联♥系♥家属吧
Oh, I'm so damn old. Just call her contact.
你只要给每个袋子里装好坚果
If you could just fill each of these with nuts,
我也带了坚果
and I brought the nuts.
其他事我会处理好的
I'll take care of everything else.
海伦
Helen,
我还以为会搞得比较随意呢
I thought this was gonna be a little bit more casual.
但我...我只是想做好这件事
But I just--I want it to be just right, you know?
我希望...能给她留下一些
I want--I want it to be something
能永远记住的事
she'll remember always.
海伦
Helen?
你和我婆婆一起干什么
Hey, what were you doing with my mother-in-law?
海伦吗 她刚来过了吗
Who, Helen? Was she just here?
早点跟我说啊 我还想跟她打个招呼呢
Wish I would've known. I would've said hi.
她给了你那个粉盒子
She handed you that pink box.
盒子里有什么 麦基
What's in the box, Maggie?
麦基
Maggie!
尿布纸巾坚果杯
Napkin diaper nut cups.
什么
What?
尿布纸巾坚果杯
Napkin diaper nut cups.
你看 这样折叠彩色纸巾
You fold the colored napkin up, you see,
然后用回形针固定住
and then you hold it together with safety pins,
-然后填... -你们要给我办迎婴派对
- and then you stuff it-- - You're throwing me a shower?
惊喜吧 今晚在莫利酒吧
Surprise! Tonight at Molly's.
所以你们闺蜜之夜的诡计...
So the whole ladies' night ruse--
接受吧
Just roll with it, okay?
好吧
Fine.
那个小家伙怎么样了 可怜的孩子
Oh, how's baby Doe? Poor thing.
他暂时稳定了 他妈妈呢
He's stable for now. And the mother?
刚醒
Just came to.
我们有她的任何信息吗
Do we have any information on her yet?
我们只知道她的名字叫艾瑞卡
All we know is that her name...is Erika.
-好 谢谢 -不客气
- Okay. Thank you. - Yeah.
你好 艾瑞卡 我是曼宁医生
Hello, Erika. I'm Dr. Manning.
我什么时候能走
When can I leave?
根据你的失血量
Based on how much blood you lost
和你身体的情况来看
and what your body's gone through,
我认为你起码得在这里过夜
I'd say you're at least here overnight.
需要我联♥系♥谁吗 你父母吗
Is there anyone I can call, your mother or father?
不
No.
朋友呢
Maybe a friend?
他们找到那个背包了吗
Did they find the backpack?
是的
Yes.
你怎么会在那条巷子里的 艾瑞卡
How did you end up in that alley, Erika?
你为什么把孩子留在那里
Why did you leave your baby there?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道我体内有什么东西
I mean, I knew something was going on inside me,
我想如果去不去想 那也许...
but I figured if I could just not think about it, then maybe--
我太傻了
I'm so stupid.
我很高兴有人找到了他
I'm just so happy that somebody found him.
艾瑞卡 亲爱的 你几岁
Erika, honey, how old are you?
14岁
14.
你可以联♥系♥一个人
There is someone you can call.
她才14岁 还是个孩子 她一个人吓坏了
She's 14 years old, a kid. She's scared, alone.
她的家人呢
What about the family?
她母亲在狱中 父亲早跑了
Her mother's in prison. Father's long gone.
她倒是有个姐姐住在尚佩恩
She does have an older sister living in Champaign, though.
我留了一条信息
I left a message.
是这样的 她就住在两个街区外
Here's the thing-- she was two blocks away.
才两个街区 也许她是想到这里来
Two blocks--maybe she was trying the make it here.
她是这么说的吗
Is that what she said?
她剪短了脐带
She clamped the umbilical cord.
她不想伤害那个孩子
She did not mean to harm that baby.
是啊 把他放在背包里 丢在巷子里
Right. Put him in a backpack. Leave him in an alley.
这样他就安全了
That'll keep him safe.
她没有这样狠心 她当时很混乱
It's not that cut and dried. She was delirious.
她丢下她的孩子等死 这就是狠心
She left her baby to die. It's exactly that cut and dried.
她是个孩子
She's a child.
她根本没准备好面对这一切
She wasn't ready for any of this, right?
人们来这是寻求帮助的
People come here for help.
我尽量不把自己的情绪带进工作中
I try to leave my feelings out of it.
这回答真省事
Well, that's convenient.
听着 你不能理解是因为你不是女人
Look, you don't understand because you're not a woman.
别跟我来这套
Don't give me that.
人必须懂得负责 无论男女
People need to be held accountable, regardless of sex.
这里是避风港
This is a safe haven.
她可以把宝宝扔到这里 没有人会说什么
She could've dropped the baby off, no questions asked.
这下你又有情绪了
So now you do have feelings?
她以后的人生都必须背着这个包袱
She's got to live with this for the rest of her life.
难道我们也要惩罚她吗
Do we really want to punish her as well?
你说的好像宝宝一定
You're talking as if there's a happy ending
能活下来一样
where that baby survives.
宝宝会活下来的
That baby is going to survive.
如果没有 那女孩就犯了谋杀罪
And if he doesn't, then what that girl did is murder.
到时候你会怎么想
How you gonna feel then?
谁是今天主刀的儿童外科医生
Who's the pediatric surgery attending today?
格兰特医生
Dr. Grant.
我得回急救室了
I've got to get back down to the ED.
如果他情况有任何变化随时通知我 好吗
Page me if anything changes with this one's condition, okay?
-罗德斯医生 -什么事
- Dr. Rhodes. - Yeah?
你父亲刚打过来 想让你给他回电
Your father called. Wants you to call him back.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
抱歉 泽尼医生
Excuse me, Dr. Czerny.
昨天你说过今天或许有时间
You said yesterday that you may have some time today
聊聊我们新的凝血酸药物
to discuss our new tranexamic acid drug?
明天再谈
Talk to me tomorrow.
还有是谁让你进来的
And are you even supposed to be in here?
祝你今天... 愉快
Have a great...day.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
霍斯特德医生
Dr...Halstead.
我是史贝医药的佐伊·罗斯
I'm Zoe Roth with Stewart and Breck Pharmaceutical.
我是威尔
Will.
你觉得在外科手术中失血
Okay, so how big of a problem is blood loss
是多严重的问题 威尔
during surgery, Will?
我是急诊室医生 不怎么做手术
I'm an ER doc, Zoe. Don't do a lot of surgery.
不过你继续说 或许我能学到点东西
But keep going. I might learn something.
你应该知道史贝医药正在进行一项
Well, you should know that S&B is conducting
重大的跨机构试验
a major multi-institutional trial
来证明我们的产品
to establish our product's efficacy
在许多不同方面及用途上的功效
in so many different uses and procedures.
抱歉 我有个病人 我们能明天再谈吗
I'm sorry, I have a patient. Can we do this tomorrow?
或者晚点呢
W-what about later?
边吃晚餐边谈如何
Maybe over dinner?
晚餐
Dinner?
没问题 晚餐我有空
Sure, I'm free for dinner.
那好 8点怎么样
Good. Say about 8:00?
行 到时门口见
Yeah, I'll meet you out front.
计划有变随时打给我
Call me if there are any conflicts.
好 我会的
All right, will do.
那先这样了
Yeah, okay.
她挺热情的
She's very friendly.
只是工作罢了
Just doing her job.
高烧病人在5号♥室 狗咬患者在4号♥室
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表