我准备去自首
And I'm gonna go turn myself in.
虽然你是一番好意 但这样不行
That's a nice gesture, but things don't work that way.
再说了 麦基刚刚被保释了
Besides, Maggie just made bail.
我准备去接她
I'm going to pick her up now.
-古德温女士 -什么事
- Ms. Goodwin. - Yeah?
这是南部医院发来的小格蕾丝的病历
These are baby Grace's records from Advocate South.
我犯了一个巨大的错误
I made a horrible mistake.
我们得阻止儿童与家庭服务部
We have to stop DCFS.
我去接麦基
I'll go get Maggie.
说吧
Talk to me.
所以如果不是婴儿摇荡综合征
So if it's not Shaken Baby Syndrome--
格蕾丝在子♥宫♥中就已经有伤
Grace suffered an injury in utero--
颅内出血
an intracranial hemorrhage,
我认为应该是
which I believe occurred
她母亲怀孕30周时遭遇车祸让她这样的
when her mother was in a car accident at 30 weeks gestation.
这在孩子出生前就已经有了
And this happened before the baby was even born?
是的 南部医院把她的
Yes, when her prenatal ultrasounds
孕期超声波检查结果送过来时
were sent over from Advocate South,
我给放射科的海勒医生看过
I showed them to Dr. Heller, head of radiology.
造影上有一块小的血肿
There's a small hematoma on the images.
很容易忽视 但确实有
It's easy to miss, but it is there.
孩子出生的时候医生不会发现吗
But wouldn't the doctors have noticed it at birth?
事故过后血肿很可能消失
It likely healed soon after the accident,
而且没有任何症状
and was asymptomatic.
但即使她的头稍微遭到撞击
But even the slightest bump on the head
或者她的襁褓都可能引发她再次出血
or a roll in her crib could have caused her to re-bleed.
而这跟婴儿摇荡综合征诊断标准相似
And mimic the SBS triad.
-是的 -我们走
- Yes. - Let's go.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles?
什么事
Yeah?
很抱歉 但我给你发信息了
I'm sorry, but I texted you
你没有回复
and didn't get an answer.
怎么了 里斯
What is it, Ms. Reese?
你回去看迪特里希先生了吗
Um, have you been back to see Mr. Dietrich?
没有
No, I haven't.
查尔斯 这不像你的风格
Dr. Charles, this isn't like you.
你从不放弃的
I mean, you never give up,
而且你总是知道该说什么
and you always know what to say.
所以我们才都那么敬仰你
That's why we all admire you so much.
里斯小姐
Ms. Reese,
你有没有想过
did it occur to you that you might be
作为一个大四实习生
overstepping the bounds
你可能越界了
of a fourth-year medical student?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我说过我没有伤害她
I told you I didn't hurt her.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I am very sorry.
我们都是
We all are.
你们真是太可恶了
You people are horrible.
费舍小姐 请理解我们
Ms. Fisher, please understand,
我们是照医院的规定做事
we were following hospital protocol.
只要有虐待儿童的嫌疑
Whenever there's a case of suspected abuse,
我们必须认真对待
we have to take it seriously.
我走进来那一刻你就开始带有色眼镜看我
You started judging me the second I walked in here.
所以也就是说我的格蕾丝没有生病吗
So does this mean my Gracie ain't sick?
不是的 很抱歉
No, I'm sorry,
但是从症状上来说 你的孩子
but, symptomatically, your child is still
还是处于同样的情况
in the same condition.
我们无法确定
We can't be certain
她的成长会受到什么影响
how her development might be affected.
我们想让她在医院观察...
We'd like to keep her here for monitoring--
不不不 我不想让你或者任何
No, no, no, no, I don't want you or anybody else
这家医院的人照顾我的孩子
at this hospital taking care of my baby.
我最快带她离开这里是什么时候
How soon can I get her out of here?
我们会问问格兰特医生
We'll check with Dr. Grant
看看她什么时候可以出院
to see when she can be discharged.
我要马上见她
I want to go see her now.
没问题
Of course.
迪特里希先生 感觉如何
Mr. Dietrich, how you doing?
你知道吗 我要告诉你
You know what? I am gonna tell you
我为什么认为你是自己撞上那辆车的
why I think you threw yourself in front of that car.
严格来说 你认为你有完美的生活
It's precisely because you think you have the perfect life,
可是你仍然很痛苦
and you're still miserable.
你说我不知感恩吗
So, what, I'm an ingrate?
不 这叫内源性抑郁
No, it's called endogenous depression,
是由你大脑的化学物质引起的
and it's caused by your brain chemistry.
跟很多患有抑郁的人一样
And like so many people who suffer from depression,
你羞于告诉任何人
you're ashamed to tell anybody about it,
因为你认为是你的错
'cause you think it's your fault.
好吧 我...是吧 当然
Okay, yeah, I'm--I bet. Sure, sure.
好 你打电♥话♥给你妻子
Okay, look, why don't you call your wife?
告诉她你现在在哪里 为什么到了这里
Tell her where you are and why you're here.
她是律师 她能马上带你离开这里
She's an attorney; she can get you out of here in five minutes.
她知道该怎么做
She knows what to do.
怎么 你不想...
What, you don't want to-what--
你不想打给她吗
you don't want to call her?
为什么 你在担心如果她发现
Why? Are you worried that maybe, if she finds out
你不是那个她嫁的勇敢坚强的人
that you're not the brave, strong man she married,
她可能不再爱你了吗
she might not love you anymore?
你知道吗 我面临的最大挑战
Do you know that the single greatest challenge
就是想说服大家
that I face is trying to convince people
抑郁不是软弱的表现
that depression isn't a sign of weakness?
好 如果我抑郁了 我会记住你的话
Okay, I'll remember that if I'm ever depressed.
好
Okay.
知道吗 我不得不承认
You know, I got to hand it to you.
你...你的演技真好
You are--you're one hell of a performer.
你可以拿奥斯卡了
I mean, a real trouper.
你自己藏了那么久
I mean, keeping it up for so long.
装作你自己心目中自己的样子
You know, selling this idea of who you think you need to be,
那么久
all the time...
承担着那...表演的重担
Carrying around the weight of that...performance.
难道不累吗
Isn't it tiring?
你不累吗
Aren't you exhausted?
我觉得你肯定很累
I think it'd be exhausting.
我没有任何理由悲伤
I have absolutely no excuse to be sad.
你不需要理由
You don't need an excuse, man.
你是人
You're a human being.
你...
You're, um...
你不是一个人 迪特里希先生
You're not alone, Mr. Dietrich.
什么情况
So what's the story?
莎伦不用派个创伤科医生来接我
Sharon didn't need to send a trauma surgeon to pick me up.
是我想来 我很内疚
I wanted to do it. I felt bad.
为什么 因为我被捕了吗
Why, 'cause I'm the one who got busted?
我知道你认为因为你是外科医生
Listen, I know you think that, because you're a trauma surgeon,
你就是老大
you're the boss.
但急诊室是我的 我的地盘上发生任何事
But the ED's mine, and nothing happens in my kingdom
都是我的责任
that I don't take responsibility for.
你说得对 说得对
You're right, you're right.
可能 有人玩弄了体系
Maybe--the system's rigged...
这让我很生气
and it pisses me off.
让你生气
Pisses you off?
我进过监狱
I have sat in jail.
我跟我哥们 高中毕业后的那个暑假
My buddy and I-summer before I went to college,
因为从一个卧底警♥察♥那里
we got busted trying to buy drugs
买♥♥毒品 我们被抓了
off of an undercover cop.
-你吗 -是
- You? - Yeah.
拜托 那个年纪的人
I mean, come on, at that age,
都以为自己所向无敌 对吧
you think you're invincible, right?
事实证明
Turns out,
我们只有一个人是对的
only one of us was right.
我爸爸走了走关系
My dad pulled some strings,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表