她心跳过快 氧饱和度过低
She's tachy. Sats are down.
-注射500毫克卡普拉 -好的 医生
- 500 milligrams of keppra. - Yes, Doctor.
她有化疗泵
She's got a chemo port.
我告诉你们 肯定是因为癫痫
I'm telling you, the money's in the seizure.
我们必须弄清楚
We got to figure that out.
测血常规 血液生化 绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥
Get a CBC, CMP, HCG,
毒理水平检测
and a tox screen.
告诉做CT的只要做头部的 不用全身
Tell CT we're going for head only, not the whole body.
不 告诉他们我们要做全身的
No, tell CT that we're going for the whole body.
快去
Now.
有这么多不同意见的感觉肯定很棒
Must be nice, having so many opinions.
我非常清楚该怎么处理送进来的病人
I have opinions about how I handle incoming patients.
我不喜欢监控器发出的声音
I don't like that QT on the monitor.
-马上 -你有没有
- On it. - You by any chance share
把你的意见跟你哥哥分享过呢
those opinions with your brother?
赫尔曼的病情吗
What, Herrmann?
听着 杰问我 我就告诉他了
Look, Jay asked, so I told him.
出什么事了
What's happening?
-你能到这边来吗 -不
- Can you come this way, please? - No!
-黛妮 -跟我到这边来
- Dani! - Come this way with me.
室性心动过速
She's in V-tach.
血压70/30 她快不行了
70 over 30. She's crashing.
-我摸不到脉搏 -开始按压
- I can't get a pulse. - Start compressions.
马上给我电极板
Give me the paddles, now.
她快不行了
We're losing her.
充到200J
Charge to 200.
-离手 -离手
- Clear! - Clear.
一毫克肾上腺素
Milligram of epi.
注射肾上腺素
1 of epi.
-离手 -离手
- Clear! - Clear.
坚持住 黛妮
Stay with us, Dani!
为了孩子
For the baby!
-离手 -离手
- Clear! - Clear.
怎么...怎么回事 出什么事了
What's--what's that? What's going on?
再注射一毫克肾上腺素
Another milligram of epi. Now.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes--
马上
Now.
肾上腺素注射完毕
1 of epi.
停止按压
Stop compressions.
死亡时间 16点21分
Time of death, 16:21.
不
No!
你抢了我的检测功劳吗
You take credit for the labs I ordered?
什么
What?
用质谱检测是我的主意
The mass spec was my idea.
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay. Um, I'm sorry.
-你很抱歉 -是啊
- "Sorry"? - Yeah, okay?
我就这么说出来了 也不知道为什么
Look, it just came out. I don't know why.
我很紧张 想让他喜欢我
I was just nervous and I just wanted him to like me.
-那我呢 -得了吧
- What about me? - Come on.
你也知道医学院是怎么样的
You know how med school is.
竞争非常激烈
It's so competitive.
听着 我会尽我所能
Okay, look, I'll do whatever it takes
来弥补的
to make things right.
你会告诉崔医生吗
You'll tell Dr. Choi?
会的
Yes.
我保证
I promise.
你最好是
You better.
等等 等一下
Look. Wait, wait, wait.
别告诉我姐姐
Don't tell my sister.
拜托了
Please.
我听说了你病人的事 很遗憾
I heard about your patient. I'm sorry.
25岁
25 years old.
卵巢癌早期
Early ovarian cancer.
女朋友不知道任何细节
Girlfriend didn't know any details.
说黛妮不喜欢提起这些
Said Dani didn't like to talk about it.
太年轻了
So young.
是啊 更糟糕的是
Yeah, it gets worse.
女朋友怀孕了
Girlfriend's pregnant.
怎么...
Whoa, what the--
怎么回事
what's that all about?
我病人的儿子
My patient's son.
他老是问东问西
He's gonna have questions.
而你不知道答案
And you don't have answers.
八十岁老太肾衰竭 原因不明
80 years old in renal failure, unknown cause.
有其他病史吗
Any other history?
她正在接受口腔癌的治疗
She's being treated for an oral carcinoma,
但标准化疗方案应该不会影响到她的肾脏
but standard chemo protocol should not box her kidneys.
所以你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
透析吗
Dialysis?
永远躲着他吗
And avoid him forever?
你知道你可以和谁聊聊吗
Look, you know who you could talk to?
有个人你应该能帮得上忙
Who you might really be able to help?
谁
Who?
黛妮的女朋友
Dani's girlfriend.
过来
Come on.
那个怀孕的女人吗
The pregnant one?
刚刚失去伴侣的那个吗
Who just lost her partner?
我应该能理解她 给她一些特别的建议
I'm supposed to understand and have some special piece
因为我有相同的遭遇吗
of advice 'cause the same thing happened to me?
她在哪
Where is she?
跟我来
Let's go.
我是曼宁医生 名叫娜塔莉
I'm Dr. Manning, Natalie.
我听说了发生的事
I heard about what happened.
请节哀
I am so sorry.
我能体会
I understand.
你们找我
You wanted to see me?
是的 请进
Yes, come in.
遭遇车祸的那位病人...
The patient that was hit by a car...
对 黛妮·弗兰克
Yeah, Dani Frank.
我想尽快尸检
I'd like to expedite the autopsy.
我做的一切都是照规定来的
Everything I did was by the book.
她毫无意识 在我找到出血的地方前...
She was nonresponsive, and until I could rule out a bleed--
这会不是在质疑你的操作过程
Not questioning your performance for a second.
崔医生的病人 杰西卡·波普
Dr. Choi's patient, Jessica Pope.
她因为化疗过量而危在旦夕
She's dying from an overdose of chemo.
而我们知道黛妮有化疗泵
And we know Dani had a chemo port.
她在遭遇车祸之前癫痫发作
And she seized before she was hit by the car.
可能也表明是用药过量
Could indicate an overdose.
查尔斯医生想确认
Dr. Charles wants to make sure
这两个病例不相关
these two cases aren't related.
好
Okay.
好 我去做病理切片
Yeah, I'll get pathology on it.
你把我和你私下说的事告诉西弗莱德了吗
Did you tell Severide what I said to you in confidence?
-什么 -关于赫尔曼的事
- What? - About Herrmann?
你从来没说这需要保密
You never said that was in confidence.
好 以后麻烦你
Great. In the future, do me a favor.
别问我任何假设性的问题
Don't ask me any more hypothetical questions.
好
Fine.
那你也别来问我任何
Then don't ask me to bring you any more
警方调查中的敏感资料
sensitive materials from police investigations.
透析开始后 她的血压一直在下降
Her pressure's been dropping since the dialysis started.
因为她的高烧 可能她太虚弱无法承受
She might be too weak to handle it because of her fever.
把她的升压药上调至10单位
Turn her levophed up to 10.
我应该在那里陪着她的
I should've been there for her.
或许这样就不会出这种事了
Maybe this wouldn't have happened.
你也不知道的
You don't know that.
怎么了
Now what?
她的血压快消失了
Her pressure's bottoming out.
血氧饱和度92 89
O2 sats 92...89.
把她的升压药上调至20单位 停止透析
Turn her levophed up to 20 and stop the dialysis.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表