我还幻想给他一个家
I had this fantasy I could give him a family.
我在瞎想什么
Where was my head at?
你根本没用脑子想
You weren't thinking with your head.
这样多好
And good for you.
你不想办迎婴派对 大家都理解
You want out of the shower, everyone'll understand.
可能海伦不理解
Ugh, maybe not Helen.
海伦啊
Oh, Helen.
没错
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
-该回去了 -好
- Time to rally. - All right.
查尔斯医生 你知道吗
Dr. Charles...do you know?
他们找到那个女孩了吗
Did they find that girl?
还没有
Oh, not yet.
我觉得她走了是我的错
I think it's my fault she took off.
是我告诉她警♥察♥要来
I told her the police were coming.
所以...
So, um...
你感觉如何
how's that sitting with you?
没想象中那么糟糕
Thought I'd feel worse.
有意思
Huh. Interesting.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
想弄明白我哪里出错了
Trying to figure out where I went wrong.
这个人今早来医院
Guy showed up this morning.
我做了这些检查 让他出院了
I ran these, discharged him.
两小时后 他因患严重心肌梗塞被推进来了
Two hours later, he's wheeled in with a massive MI.
我怎么会漏掉呢
How did I miss it?
病变部位是哪里
Where was the lesion?
右冠状动脉
Right coronary.
我知道要看什么
I know what I'm looking for,
可是并没有看出任何异常
and I don't see any abnormalities.
我把那个人救回来了 但情况不好
I got the guy back, but it's not good.
很不好
It's not good.
很遗憾
Sorry, man.
很晚了
It's late.
嗯
Yeah.
你好啊
Hello there.
你知道这是哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
医院
In a hospital.
你能告诉我你的名字吗
And can you tell me your name, please?
卡萝尔 卡萝尔·多诺万
Carol. Carol Donovan.
很好
Good.
-我为什么在医院里 -你的大脑额叶
- Why am I here? - You had some buildup
皮层下放出现了增生
in the frontal subcortical region of your brain.
我们抽了50cc的脑脊液检查
We drained about 50 ccs of spinal fluid.
我同事的意思是
What my colleague is trying to say
之前你有点不对劲
is that you weren't quite yourself.
你大脑的压力导致你
The pressure on your brain was causing you
无法♥正♥常看待事物
to see things in a different way,
现在压力已经释放了
and now that pressure has been relieved.
我问一下 你觉得现在有力气站起来
Can I ask you, do you feel strong enough to stand,
-然后走两步吗 -当然可以
- take a few steps? - Oh, yeah, sure.
汤姆 亲爱的
Tom, honey.
卡萝尔 你回来了
Carol. You're back.
我之前觉得在这里...
I was here...
同时又好像不在
and I was not here at the same time.
好像自己在慢慢消失
Like I was fading away.
一切都太真实了
It all seemed so real.
你记忆中的感受是会非常真实
Your memories are gonna feel very real.
这是很正常的 确实会出现这种情况
That's perfectly normal and to be expected,
但你目前只是暂时好了
but this was just a temporary fix.
我们还需要再做一次手术
We're gonna have to do another procedure.
多诺万太太 我有东西给你和多诺万先生
Ms. Donovan, I have something for you and Mr. Donovan.
我上网查了一下
I went online and did a little research.
不错
Not bad.
-喂 -佐伊 我是威尔
- Hello? - Zoe, it's Will.
霍斯特德医生 你好
Dr. Halstead, how are you?
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我一直在思考一个病例
I got bogged down with a case,
所以完全忘记时间了
and I totally lost track of time.
真的是我不好 我们可以再约吗
My bad, completely. Can I--can I get a rain check?
没问题
No problem.
我也刚被叫来开销♥售♥会议 会开很久
I just got pulled into a sales meeting that's going long,
所以我也刚好没时间
so this works out for me as well.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表