艾丽莎 我们没法同意这个 太多了
Alisa, we can't agree to this, this is too much.
那我们就申请仲裁吧
Then we go to mediation.
到时候还觉得太多 我们就上法庭
And if you still think it's too much we'll go to court.
我有自信
I'm confident that chances.
我们能和解吗
Can we find compromise?
这里的各位肯定都想
I'm sure everyone here would like nothing more
把这事翻过去
than to put this behind us.
对你来说很简单
Easy for you,
但从霍斯特德医生罔顾贝克夫人的意愿
but since Dr. Halstead resuscitated Mrs. Baker
唤醒她之后
against her wishes,
她就被关在这所医院里
she's been confined to this hospital,
通过导管进食
fed through a tube,
并连着一大串线 容器
and hooked up to a series of wires, tanks,
还有导管 数都数不清
and catheters with no end in sight.
这可不是说翻篇就能翻的
This is no something she'll ever be able to put behind her.
我从来不想这样
I never wanted any of that.
我只是尽我所能给你时间...
I did what I did to give you time so--
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
古德温女士 我们的条件你知道了
Ms. Goodwin, you have our terms.
那是我第一场外科手术
Okay, so it's my first surgery,
我手里拿着一个叫电烧灼器的东西
and I'm holding this thing called a "Bovie."
用来烧灼血管的
For cauterizing blood vessels.
没错 主刀医师让我嗡嗡响
Yeah, yeah, so the surgeon, he tells me to buzz.
他是说电烧灼器
He's talking about the Bovie,
但我不知道
but I have no idea,
所以我就看着他
so finally I just look at him,
然后说"嗡嗡"
and I say, "Bzz."
你不是吧
You did not.
你没病人要看吗
Don't you have patients to see?
有 我正在去
Yeah, I'm on my way.
只是耳朵痛的小孩
It's just another kid with a earache.
候诊室里还有20个呢
And we've got 20 more in the waiting room.
-你在喝儿童饮品吗 -对
- You drinking baby formula? - Oh, yes.
他们那里只有这个了
It's all they had in the back.
香草味真心挺不错的
The vanilla's actually pretty good.
来病人了
Incoming!
35岁男性 倒在厨房♥
35-year-old male found down in his kitchen.
低血压 血压80/40 心率134
Hypotensive at 80 over 40, rate 134,
只对疼痛有反应
only responsive to pain.
去第4治疗室
All right, you're going to treatment four.
罗德斯医生你接一下好吗 我们忙不过来
Dr. Rhodes, can you get this, please? We're slammed.
我来 里斯 跟我来
I'm on it. Reese, come with me.
好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
好 连监测仪看看
All right, let's get him hooked up.
准备生理盐水
Prep a saline line.
还需要再开一瓶
We're gonna need another one wide open.
血氧85 还在降
O2 sats are 85 and dropping.
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
我们会找到原因的 要插管
We're gonna find that out. We're gonna intubate.
给我7.5口径管 20毫升依托咪酯
Give me a 7.5 ET tube, 20 of etomidate,
还有1毫克/公斤碳酸氢盐
and 1 milligram per kilo of roc.
脓毒性休克吗
Septic shock?
可能是 但我们要找到病源
Maybe, but we need to find a source.
你的呼吸肌很虚弱
Your respiratory muscles are weak.
我要给你插管让肌肉群休息一下
I'm gonna intubate you so that they can rest.
给他打3克优立新
Give him 3 grams Unasyn.
去测血常规 血液生化 血凝率还有血乳酸
Send for a CBC, CMP, coags, and lactate.
给我血液气体和血液以及尿液样本做培养基
Give me a blood gas and blood and urine for culture.
马上
On it.
他的腿没有出血或者变形
There's no bleeding or deformity in his legs.
马上好了
We're almost ready.
-心率不稳定 -注意他的血压
- Heartrate is erratic. - Watch his pressure.
好 插♥进♥去了
All right, I am in.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
血氧98 很稳定
O2 sats are 98 and he's stable.
不好
No.
要马上送他去手术室
We need to get him up to the OR now.
我感觉已经太迟了
I have a feeling we're already too late.
病人的配偶来了 很着急
Patient's spouse is here. He's very anxious.
有什么消息吗
Any updates I can give him?
告诉他 他丈夫得了坏死性筋膜炎
Tell him his husband's got necrotizing fasciitis
我们要去除肌肉试着阻止感染
and we're debriding the muscle to try and stop the infection.
罗德斯医生 这样可以吗
Dr. Rhodes, is that okay?
可以的
Uh, yeah. That's fine.
一个医学生刚刚真的越过我寻求你的意见吗
Did a med student seriously just go over my head to you?
佐伊
Zoe.
你还记得那个
You know that woman
你帮我弄进临床试验的女人吗
that you helped me get into the clinical trial?
詹妮弗·贝克
Jennifer Baker?
你能查查她如何了吗
Could you find out how she's doing?
副作用 肿瘤负荷之类的
You know, side effects, tumor burden.
她不是还在告你吗
Isn't she still suing you?
我只是想知道她有没有至少表现出一些
I just want to know if she's at least showing
恢复迹象了
some improvement.
这是第三阶段研究
Will, it's a Phase III study.
所有信息都要保密
All that information is confidential.
我尽力吧
I'll see what I can do.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Okay.
你怎么样
So how are you doing?
-我很好 -那就好
- I'm good. - That's good.
我们该谈谈
We should, you know, talk.
对 但别在这里
Yeah, but not here.
对 不是
Yeah. No.
-不行 -对
- No. - Right.
好吧
Okay.
-你会没事的 -我是曼宁医生
- You're gonna be fine. - Hi. I'm Dr. Manning.
这是霍斯特德医生
This is Dr. Halstead.
你一定就是雪洛吧
You must be Shiloh.
我听说你有点头疼啊
I heard you had a bit of a headache, huh?
昨天开始的
It started yesterday.
昨晚开始还发高烧
She's also had a 103 fever since last night.
吃过泰勒诺或者布洛芬了吗
Did you try Tylenol or ibuprofen?
特勒诺通常有用
Tylenol usually works,
但这次不行了
but this time it didn't touch her.
所以我们才来的
That's why we're here.
我看看好吗
You mind if I take a look?
有恶心呕吐吗
How about any nausea or vomiting?
她吐了一次 这让我很担心
She threw up once. That definitely concerned me.
但呕吐物中没有脓液
But there hasn't been any purulent discharge,
所以我想应该不是细菌感染
so I doubt it's bacterial.
我们也还不能排除这种可能性
Well, we can't rule anything out yet.
所以你们准备做细菌培养吗
So you're going to do cultures, right?
一步步来
Well, first things first.
认识的人中有出现相似症状的吗
Anyone you know have similar symptoms?
据我所知没有
No, not that I know of.
这里会觉得僵硬或者疼吗
Do you feel stiff or achy back here?
会 一动头就会
Yeah. When I move my head.
等等 你们怀疑是脑膜炎吗
Wait. Are you thinking meningitis?
从她发热 头痛
Well, with fever, headache,
和颈部僵硬的症状来看 很有可能
and neck stiffness, it's definitely possible.
是很有可能 还是疑似
Possible or probable?
因为她还没出现疲乏
Because she hasn't shown increased drowsiness
或畏光的症状
or experienced any photophobia.
你是医生吗
Are you MDs?
不 我是工程师
No. Engineers.
就像我们说的 脑膜炎是种可能性
Well, like we said, meningitis is a possibility,
所以接下来我们要做些检查
so the next step is to do some tests.
什么样的检查
What kind of tests?
我们会在你手臂上扎两针
Well, we're gonna do two pokes in your arm
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表