-我妹妹在哪里 -跟我来
- Where's my sister? - Follow me.
婴儿有些先天并发症
There were some complications with the birth,
但我们认为他会好起来的
but we think the baby's gonna be fine.
真的吗
You think?
虽然还为时尚早
It's still very early,
但我院有中西部最好的新生儿重症监护病房♥
but we have the best neonatal ICU in the Midwest.
如果你想看看他的话我可以带你上楼
I could take you up to see him if you want.
还是过一会儿再说吧
Maybe later.
我跟社工谈过了
I spoke to a social worker.
也许艾瑞卡和孩子可以来和你一起生活
It might be possible for Erika and the baby to come live with you.
让我跟她聊聊
Let me talk to her.
你真的用氮让他情况稳定下来了吗
You really stabilized him using nitric?
有意思
Interesting.
患者情况如何
What about the patient?
右冠状动脉主干完全闭塞
The RCA was completely occluded,
回旋支60%闭塞
and there was a 60% occlusion of the circumflex.
我给二者都做了支架 用几天心室辅助装置
I stented both and placed an impella for a couple days
让心脏得以缓解
to rest the heart.
他抢救了多久
What was his code time?
一共也就20分钟吧
Maybe 20 minutes total.
20分钟吗
20 minutes?
要是我的话就让他走了
I would've let him go.
上帝和医生有何不同
What's the difference between God and a doctor?
上帝知道自己不是医生
God knows he's not a doctor.
我刚收到消息
I just got a page.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes?
什么事
Yeah?
请吧 我老板想跟你谈谈
Please, my boss wants to talk to you.
好的
Okay.
外科手术服挺适合你的
You wear the scrubs well.
很高兴你同意我穿
I'm glad you approve.
好久没见了
Long time.
现在有空吗
Got a couple of minutes?
我们可以去喝杯咖啡 叙叙旧什么的
We can go grab a coffee, maybe catch up.
我在上班
I'm working.
我认为你回家是个好兆头
You know, I took it as a good sign that you'd come home,
或许你已把自己的问题解决了
that maybe you'd worked through your issues?
我的问题吗
My issues?
来吧
Come on.
随它去吧 该向前看了
Let it go. Let's move on.
你还是老样子 对吧
You're still the same, aren't you?
令人难以捉摸
Just untouchable.
我来告诉你些事吧
Let me tell you something.
当你离开时 康纳 我十分伤心
When you left this town, Connor, I was deeply hurt.
真的 不信你问问克莱尔
Yeah. You ask Claire.
但现在 我愿意把一切置之脑后
But right now, I'm willing to put all that behind me,
让我们俩重新开始
for the two of us to start over.
说得不错 爸爸
It's a good pitch, Dad.
真的 你说得头头是道
Really. You hit all the right notes.
可我不买♥♥账
I'm not buying it.
可以走了
We can go.
准备好见你侄子了吗
You ready to see your nephew?
真希望我能帮得上他们
I wish I could help them.
卡拉
Kara.
我刚得到一个升职机会
I just got a promotion...
当客服代表 我男朋友和我
customer service rep... and my boyfriend and I
也在讨论搬到一起住
are talking about us moving in together.
我受够了再次被卷进这档子破事中了
I've come too far to get sucked back into this crap again.
他们是你的家人
They're your family.
你说得跟这是件好事一样
You make that sound like a good thing.
稳住
Hold that position.
你说这可能是什么来着 水什么的
What did you say this might be again, hydro what?
脑积水
Hydrocephalus.
字面意思是"脑子里有水"
Literally means "Water on the brain."
腰椎穿刺可以缓解压力
The lumbar puncture should relieve some pressure.
所以她的痴呆症状也许
So her dementia might...
她的认知能力有希望得到改善
Well, hopefully, we'll see some cognitive improvement,
如果那样的话 我们将植入引流管
and if that's the case, we'll implant a surgical shunt
用于长♥期♥治疗
for long-term treatment.
我 我们相识的那个夏天
I, uh... the summer we met,
一起跳《男孩在哪里》的曲子
dancing to "Where the Boys Are."
只要能再看见她眼中的光彩 我愿付出一切
I'd give anything to see that look in her eyes
哪怕一次也好
even one more time.
他们怎么就忽略这种病了
How did they miss this?
我怎么就忽略了
How did I miss it?
你怎么会知道 我是说 让自己喘口气
How would you know? I mean, give yourself a break.
这种病有80%都是无法确诊的
It goes undiagnosed 80% of the time.
我感觉自己背叛了她
I feel like I betrayed her.
有时 当我们爱的人生病了
Sometimes, when somebody that we love gets sick,
人们很容易忽视那个人本身
very easy to lose sight of the person
只看得到疾病
and see only the disease.
要记住我们爱的人还在 这并不容易做到
Remembering that our loved one is still there--not always easy.
去买♥♥杯咖啡喝吧 好吗
Why don't you go get yourself a cup of coffee, okay?
这边还得一会儿呢 我在这里
This can take a while. I'm here.
我知道该去哪里找你
I know where to find you.
小娜
Nat.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning,
警♥察♥正赶来 要找艾瑞卡·多尔蒂问话
the police are on their way to talk to Erika Dougherty.
-警♥察♥吗 -这是必要流程
- Police? - That's the way it works.
他们要对她做什么
What are they gonna do to her?
我不知道 我说了不算
I don't know. It's not my call.
你不能改变局面吗
Can't you change this?
不能 你也不能
No, and neither can you.
这下你该高兴了吧
Well, this should make you happy.
听好了
Listen...
医院只有两个街区远
the hospital's only two blocks away.
什么
What?
警♥察♥马上要来了
The police will be here soon.
告诉他们你知道医院离这里只有两个街区远
Tell them you knew the hospital was only two blocks away.
警♥察♥要来吗
The cops are coming?
告诉他们你夹断了脐带
And tell them you clamped the umbilical cord.
你想让孩子活下来
You wanted your baby to live.
神经科医生还会详细来说
The neurologist will talk more about this,
但他会出现一些障碍
but there are going to be deficits--
更加易怒
increased irritability,
健忘 行动障碍
forgetfulness, impaired mobility.
他要在病床上待一段时间了
He won't be getting out of bed anytime soon.
抱歉 我不懂...
I'm sorry. I don't understand, um...
障碍
deficits?
看看他的复原情况吧
We'll see how he does in rehab.
很遗憾 但你丈夫会需要人好好照顾
I'm sorry, but your husband's going to need a lot of care.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你把我丈夫变成了废人吗
Have you turned my husband into a vegetable?
目前还不清楚损伤程度
We don't know the extent of the damage.
道格不会想这样的
This is not what Doug would've wanted.
他绝不会想这样
He would never want this.
你开始为什么不告诉我会这样
Why didn't you tell me something like this would happen?
我们有三个孩子要养
We... We have three kids.
我们...我们要不停还账单
We live--we live paycheck to paycheck.
你让我现在怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
她因为生产还是很虚弱
She's still weak from the delivery.
我们就简单问她几个问题
We just need to ask her a couple questions.
目前她还没有受到任何指控
She's not facing any charges yet.
能让我单独跟她说几句话吗
Would you mind just giving me a moment with her?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
她不见了
She's gone.
震惊了 让一个14岁的小姑娘跑了...
Shocker. Leave a 14-year-old runaway unattended...
那个可怜的孩子
That poor baby.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表