对对对 就在这里
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yup, right here.
好 好 明白
Yup, yup, copy.
我们会准备好的
We'll be ready.
外伤 马上就到
Okay, trauma is a minute out,
包括一名芝加哥警署的警员
including a uniformed CPD officer.
我要空位 快查查
I need rooms, people. Rooms, stat.
-第三治疗室呢 -冻伤病人已经处理好
- Treatment 3, talk to me. - Wrapped up the frostbite.
在等着出院
Just waiting on a discharge order.
-崔医生 -来了
- Okay, Dr. Choi? - Got it.
但有人在女厕所被吓到了
But first, guy got spooked in the ladies room.
要把他被拉链卡住的皮给弄出来
Gotta get the skin out of his zipper.
好吧 各位
All right, people.
候诊室里全是感冒病人
I got a waiting room full of snot,
还有外伤病人正在路上
and I have traumas en rout
没时间休息了 各位
no room for coddling, people.
动起来 动起来
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
来了
Incoming!
你们到创伤科一号♥
You're going to Trauma 1.
18岁男性 12级昏迷 心率130
18 year-old male, GCS 12, tachy's to 130.
怀疑是醉驾 把他的车停到别人的客厅去了
Suspected DUI, parked his Beemer in someone's living room,
撞坏了输气管道 引发了火灾
broke the gas line, started a fire.
罗德斯医生 你来吗
Okay. Dr. Rhodes, you got this?
-可以 -谢谢
- Got it. - Thank you.
-X光 -说情况
- X-ray! - Talk to me.
六级昏迷 血压120/80 现场做了气管插管
GCS 6, BP 12O over 80, King airway in the field.
好的 崔医生和里斯医生
All right, Dr. Choi, Dr. Reese, now.
到创伤二号♥去
You're going to Trauma 2.
缺氧 吸入了大量烟雾
He's hypoxic. Inhaled a lot of smoke.
好 转向
All right, rotate.
-我从残骸里把那小子拉出来的 -好
- I pulled the driver, the kid, from the wreckage. - Yeah.
我搭档还在清理房♥子
My partner insisted on clearing the house.
让创伤实验室做动脉血气分♥析♥以及碳氧血红蛋白分♥析♥
Draw trauma labs, an ABG, and a carboxyhemoglobin.
-听我口令 -谢谢 警官
- On my count. - Thank you, officer.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-我来接手 -挂生理盐水
- I'll take over. - Let's start a saline line.
-给他接上 -无法接气瓶
- Let's get him set up. - Tough to bag him.
他在痉挛 需要抽吸
He's pretty spasmed down. I need suction.
20单位依托咪酯和100单位赛克斯
20 of Etomidate and 100 of succs now.
-气管要再通一点 -马上 准备赛克斯
- We need a better airway. - On it, prepping succs.
注意他的血压 心率还是很快
Watch his BP. Heartrate's still tachy.
X光片上看两边耻骨骨折
Bilateral pubic rami fractures on the x-ray.
-腹部超音波检查重点创伤 -血压在下降
- Let's FAST him. - Pressure's dropping.
腹部有积液
There's free fluid in his belly.
可能是骨盆血肿
Possible pelvic hematoma.
把他送到手术室去
All right, let's get him up to the OR now.
先尽快输两单位的血
Start two units of rapid transfuser.
准备好创伤科和血管造影 走
Put trauma and angio on standby. Let's go.
等等
Oh, hold on.
我要先抽他的血证明他醉驾
He's not going anywhere till I get a DUI blood draw.
-我们要起诉他 -他腹部创伤严重
- We're charging him. - His belly is shredded.
如果我现在不动手术的话
If I don't operate right now,
-你连起诉的人都没有了 -等等
- you're not gonna have anybody to charge-- - Whoa.
你已经给他输液了
You already have him on IV fluids.
我最多只有十分钟
I got ten minutes, at best,
才能测出准确的血液酒精含量
to get an accurate blood-alcohol level.
你如果带他去动手术就太迟了
You take him to the OR, it'll be too late.
警官想要抽血
The officer wants to do a draw
来测试你的血液酒精浓度
to test your blood-alcohol content.
你同意吗
Do I have your consent?
-不 -你听到了
- No. - There's your answer.
州法律规定我不需要他的同意
State law says I don't need consent.
-走 -医院规定你需要
- Go. - Hospital policy says you do.
-停下 -走走走
- You need to stop-- - Move, move. Hey, uh-uh.
我搭档可能会死
My partner could've died back there.
你走开
You step aside.
这里是医院
This is a hospital.
我们的首要任务是治疗病人 不是逮捕他们
Our priority is to treat patients, not to make arrests.
只要做完手术醒了 他就是你的
As soon as he's out of surgery and awake, he's all yours.
把血抽给我 否则你就被捕了
Get me that blood, or you're under arrest.
什么罪名
On what charge?
妨碍警♥察♥查案
Obstructing a police investigation.
你太荒谬了
You're being ridiculous.
把血给我
Get me that blood.
你想捕就捕吧
Do what you have to do.
麦基 麦基
Maggie, Maggie...
电♥话♥拿去
Take the phone.
不用这样的
You don't have to do this.
后退
Stay back.
我不知道
I don't know.
那时候他特别矛盾
In the moment he seemed conflicted.
不知道他妻子应该活还是死吗
Conflicted about whether his wife should live or die?
他让你无视她的不做心肺复苏意愿 是吗
He wanted you to ignore her DNR, didn't he?
当时很复杂
It was complicated.
一切都发生得太快
Everything happened so fast.
霍斯特德医生 我们不说这个
Dr. Halstead, we've been over this.
如果你在作证的时候说这个
If you say that at your deposition,
珍妮弗·贝克的律师
Jennifer Baker's attorneys
会夺走你的工作和你的医生执照
are gonna have your job and your medical license.
事实不是那样
But that is not what happened.
我的工作是保护这家医院
Look, it is my job is to protect this hospital,
我们现在面临严重案件
and we have a strong case.
珍妮弗·贝克正在参与一项很有前途的药物试验
Now, Jennifer Baker is enrolled in a promising drug trial.
那不是想死的人会做的事
That is not the behavior of a woman who's ready to die.
为了赢下官司 我们必须指出这一点
And in order to win this case, we need to point that out.
彼得 我们需要一个方法
Peter, we need an approach
在霍斯特德医生说实话的情况下
that can both maintain Dr. Halstead's integrity
来赢下官司
and help our case.
好吧
Okay, look,
如果像你说的 萨尔·贝克那么矛盾
if Sal Baker was as conflicted as you've said,
是不是可以推断
might one infer
至少他内心有那么点想让他妻子活下去的想法呢
that at least a part of him wanted his wife to live?
是的
Yes.
等等
Just wait.
古德温
Goodwin.
我就来
I'm on my way.
好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我刚和21分局的人通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the 21st district.
他们在拖延
They're stonewalling.
他们还拘着她吗
They're still holding her?
简直不敢相信 太离谱了
I can't believe that. That's outrageous.
是啊 我要过去
Yeah, I'm going down there.
艾普尔 你替麦基
April, tag in for Maggie.
把候诊室的人安排好了
Get my waiting room cleared.
-我 我得... -我呼过值班医生了
- Me? I got-- - I paged the on-call.
她今早醒来
She woke up this morning
就有很多一样得了流感的人
with the same flu as all those people
挤满了候诊室 别担心
in the waiting area. Don't worry.
-你能处理好的 -好吧
- You got this. - Okay.
我去穿件衣服和你一起去吧
Let me grab a coat and come with.
我们都知道
We all know what happens
把野兽逼到角落会发生什么事
when you back a wild animal into a corner.
麦基需要朋友 不是精神病专家
Maggie needs a friend, not a shrink.
-我不是说麦基 -没事的
- I wasn't talking about Maggie. - Well, I'm fine.
我只是去找博伊特谈谈
I'm just going to have a little conversation with Voight,
看看他能不能帮上忙
see if there's anything he can do.
还有 你衬衫该换了
By the way, you need to change your shirt.
有咖啡渍 你的领带呢
Coffee stain. And where's your tie?
我还是快去换衣服吧
Hmm, I must've got dressed in a hurry.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们看看 43岁偏头痛病人
Let's see. 43-year-old migraine patient,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表