Yeah, he came.
他抱起我去了医院
He picked me up and took me to the hospital.
从那以后 这种情况经常发生
Since then, it's been like this a lot.
你♥爸♥爸如何呢
And how's your dad been doing?
他还悲伤吗
Does, uh-- does he still get sad?
好些了
Not so much.
我猜我让他无暇顾及了
I guess I keep him pretty busy.
有道理
Makes sense.
这样
So.
我们 准备好了吗
We, uh...We good?
应该都准备好了
We should be all set.
谢谢 约菲先生
Thank you, Mr. Joffe.
如果你再签三张表格
Now, if you can sign just three more forms,
我保证就没事了
I promise you'll be done.
曼宁医生在和我女儿在放射科
Dr. Manning's been down in radiology
已经待了超过一个小时了
with my daughter for over an hour.
要我联♥系♥她吗
Would you like me to page her?
不用了
No.
我马上过去
I'll just go down there.
抱歉 你女儿在做核磁共振的时候
Oh, I'm sorry, you can't be in the room
你不能进去
while your daughter's having an MRI.
是 她就这么说的
Yeah, that's what she said,
但我不要再等了
but I'm not waiting around anymore.
约菲先生
Mr. Joffe?
我是查尔斯医生
I'm Dr. Charles.
可以跟你聊聊吗
Could I talk to you for a second?
好的 为什么
Yeah, why?
是关于你女儿的事
Well, it's about your daughter.
如果你有时间
There's a consultation room right over here
我们可以去那个诊察室谈
if you have a couple minutes.
不 你知道吗
No, you know what?
如果你有话说
If you have something to say,
那就直说了
can you just say it?
你女儿的病症
There is a strong possibility
很大的可能
that your daughter's medical issues
有部分心理作用
have a psychological component to them.
你到底什么意思
What the hell are you talking about?
你要知道 除非我察觉到
It's very important that you understand that
你和你女儿存在严重风险
I wouldn't be telling you this unless I perceived
否则我是不会说的
significant risk to both you and your daughter,
但我想让你想想有没有可能
but I want you to consider the possibility
当你妻子去世时
that when your wife died,
你女儿也许误解了
your daughter might have misunderstood
你不想让悲伤情绪影响她的行为
your attempts to protect her from your grief.
-她被孤立... -等等 什么
- Her isolation-- - Wait, what?
是我让她生病的吗
So I've been making her sick?
你是说她生病是因为我吗
That's what you're accusing me of?
事情比这复杂得多
It's much more complicated than that.
不 但这是我的错 都怪我
No, but it's my fault. I'm to blame.
我不是这个意思
That's actually not what I'm saying.
如果你听我把话说完
If you'd hear me out--
我不相信你们
I cannot believe you people.
我不要站在这听这些
I am not going to stand here and listen to this.
我要马上去把我女儿带走
I'm going to get my daughter and get here out of here.
米歇尔
Michelle!
不好意思 我女儿在做核磁共振
Excuse me, my daughter's having an MRI.
-她在哪 -在那 先生
- Where is that? - Right over there, sir.
我女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?
她还在做核磁共振
She's still in the MRI machine.
关掉 我现在要带她回家
Well, turn it off. I'm taking her home now.
抱歉先生 但不能这么做
I'm sorry, sir, but we can't do that.
不 请你... 约菲先生
No, please-- Mr. Joffe!
-请别这样 约菲先生 -把门打开
- Please, Mr. Joffe. - Open this door.
-请别这样 约菲先生 -把门打开
- Please, Mr. Joffe. - Open this door!
约菲先生 我是玛德琳·加斯特恩
Mr. Joffe? Madeline Gastern.
我们是儿童与家庭服务部的
We are from the department of child and family services.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
这家医院指控你虐待儿童
A charge of medical child abuse has been brought against you by this hospital.
虐待儿童
Child abuse?
-那仅仅是一个法律术语 -约菲先生
- That is a legal term only, - Mr. Joffe--
在调查期间 米歇尔将由
Michelle will be taken into custody by the state
州政♥府♥监护
while the charge is investigated.
你们说什么呢
What are you talking about?
很抱歉 我知道您现在肯定很困惑
I'm sorry; I know this must be confusing,
但希望您能坐下来听我们解释一下
but we need to sit down with you and explain
这一切的缘由
why this has happened.
是你 你设计了这一切 对吧
You. You set this up, didn't you?
-不是 -你真可耻
- No-- - Shame on you.
-约菲先生 -你
- Mr. Joffe-- - You...
离我远点
Stay away from me.
我告诉你们
Let me tell you something.
你们惹错人了
You people have picked the wrong battle.
我是芝加哥医院的伊森·崔医生
Dr. Ethan Choi from Chicago Med.
我之前给格拉斯医生留过几次简讯
I've left a few messages for dr. Glass.
我们这里有一位患者需要...
We have a patient of hers here who needs--
别让我等了
Please don't put me on hold again.
我知道 但是
I'm aware of that, but--
岂有此理
Unbelievable.
麦基 我需要休息一小时
Maggie, I'm taking an hour of personal time.
若非必要我不会这么做的
I wouldn't do it if it wasn't important.
你还在这里干什么
Why are you still here?
听说你的一个战友进医院来了
Hey, heard one of your old shipmates was here.
-他怎么样 -不太妙
- How's he doing? - Not good.
我要去退伍军人管理局找人算账
I'm headed to the va to crack some heads.
需要我陪你吗 人多势众嘛
You want me to come with? Power in numbers?
我自己就行了 多谢
I'll be okay. Thanks.
你看起来有点迷茫
You look a little lost.
我不知道我的患者到底怎么了
I'm not sure what's going on with my patient.
她的检查结果和症状不符
Her labs are inconsistent with how she presents.
我每次有所疑惑的时候 都会重新
Whenever I get confused, I always go back
回顾患者的病史和体征
to the history and the physical.
这是找到答案的最好方法
It's the best place to find answers.
我需要知道你昨晚吃喝的所有东西
I need to know everything you ate and drank last night.
我已经告诉你了
I already told you.
两杯白葡萄酒
Two glasses of white wine.
就这些
That's it.
还喝了很多水因为我不想宿醉
And a ton of water 'cause I didn't want a hangover.
很多是多少
What's a "ton"?
六七杯吧
Like, six or seven of those bottled waters.
要不是它们太贵了我还会喝更多
I would have had more if it wasn't so expensive.
很贵 你不是说你在家吗
Expensive? You said you were at home.
-我是在家啊 -这是什么
- I was. - What is this?
"大都会" 你昨晚去那里了吗
"Metro"? Were you there last night?
没有
No.
你去大都会了
You went to Metro?
天哪
Oh, my God.
你是和迈尔斯一起去的 对吧
You were there with Miles, weren't you?
你和他鬼混在一起吗
Did you hook up with him?
天哪 我真是不敢相信
Oh, my God. I can't believe it.
我真是太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
艾米
Amy...
你这个骗子
You're a liar
贱♥人♥
and a bitch.
艾米
Amy...
希望你得性病惨死
I hope you get an STD and it kills you.
检查一下尿液
Let's get a urine tox.
如果她磕了药 那就可以解释她的口渴了
If she took ecstasy, that would explain her thirst.
没错
Right.
对了
By the way...
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我要找维琪·格拉斯医生
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表