I'm looking for Dr. Vicky Glass.
那边
Over there.
-格拉斯医生 -是的
- Dr. Glass? - Yes.
我是海军少校伊森·崔 海军后备队的
Lieutenant commander Choi, naval reserve.
我是芝加哥医院的住院医生
I'm a resident at Chicago Med.
梅森军士长因为腹痛被送进我们急救室
Chief Mason came into our ED complaining of stomach pains.
我们给他做了扫描之后发现了这个
We did a CT and found this.
这种癌症可能会让他丧命
This cancer could kill him,
但是如果你三个月前给他做了扫描的话
Something that could have been prevented
这一切都是可以避免的
if you'd run a scan three months ago
他第一次告诉你他的症状时你就该给他扫描
when he first told you about his symptoms.
我没法逼他去做扫描
Well, I couldn't get him in for the scan.
相信我 我也想的
Believe me, I wanted to.
我尽了一切努力想给他做扫描
I did everything I could to make it happen,
但你也看到了 这里积压的工作实在太多了
but as you can see, there's a huge backlog here--
而你们资金和人手都不足
And you're underfunded and understaffed.
我不管 这些人理应得到更好的待遇
I don't care. These guys deserve better.
你没法给他做扫描就试试其他的办法
You can't get a scan approved; go through back channels.
你是说这些规章都不用管吗
Oh, you mean screw protocol?
没错 规章算什么
Yes, screw protocol.
真是个好主意呢
Hey, that's an idea.
至少退伍军人管理局在患者无法去
After all, the VA pays for ER care
退伍军人医院时支付了急诊费用
if a patient can't get to a VA hospital.
我可以告诉他怎么说才能得到扫描检查
Well, I could just tell him what to say to get a cat scan
然后把他送到你那里去
and send him to you.
你是这个意思吗
That what you mean?
-没错 -那就好
- Yeah. - Good.
说完了吗
We done chatting here?
因为我还得去找梅森确定一下手术时间
'Cause I've got to get Mason in to see a surgeon.
可能已经太晚了
It might be too late.
我刚拿到结果
I just got the results.
我一拿到就想尽快带给你
Wanted to bring them as soon as I got them.
你不必这样做的
You didn't have to do that.
她的尿检呈阴性 没嗑药
Her utox is negative. No drugs.
我可真不知道了
I am out of ideas.
我得找个主治医生问问
I need to talk to an attending.
我已经把我的网上简历拿下来了
I'm taking down my online profile.
随你
Whatever.
别为了我这么做 你开心就好
Don't do it on my account. Go have fun.
开心
"Fun"?
我一次约会就已经够糟了
I--I've been on one awful date.
她约我去徒步
She asked me to go on a hike,
结果我被蜘蛛咬了一口
and I got bit by a spider.
还没痊愈呢
It still hasn't healed.
你听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear me?
你在乎吗
Do you care?
环境研究
Environmental studies,
脱水 膝盖肿胀
dehydrated, the puffy knee...
我们还要做一个检查
We have one more test to run.
怎么了
What happened?
下消化道大量出血 我们现在就得给他做手术
Massive lower GI bleed. We're taking him to surgery now.
伊森 我们可能得割掉他的结肠或者更糟
Ethan, he could lose his colon. Maybe worse.
我向他保证他一定能参加下周的海军聚会的
I promised he'd make a naval reunion next week.
我会尽力
I'll do my best.
坚持住 军士长
Hang in there, chief.
米歇尔的核磁共振结果怎样
Michelle's MRI?
没有小脑扁桃体下疝畸形迹象
No sign of a chiari malformation.
证明我今天又猜错了一样
Just add it to the long list of things I got wrong today.
别这样 小娜
Come on, Nat.
我知道我们必须有所行动
Look, I know something had to be done.
但我觉得我们也许有别的路可走
I just think we had other options.
比如说
Like what?
比如不要拆散一个家庭
Like not breaking up a family.
我知道要是有人想拆散我的家庭
I know how I'd feel
我会是什么感受
if someone tried to take Owen away from me.
这是唯一的办法
Look, this was the only way.
让父亲离开 监控孩子的情况
Remove the parent and monitor the kid.
看看到底是怎么回事
See what's really going on.
分离造成的创伤呢
What about the trauma of separation?
他失去了妻子
I mean, the guy loses his wife,
现在也要失去女儿吗
and now he's gonna lose his daughter too?
是会造成创伤
It is traumatic,
但不会致命
but not fatal.
如果我们不介入
We don't step in,
单单因为用药 最后米歇尔
Michelle could end up in the morgue
就可能被害死
from medication alone.
你们医院绑♥架♥了我女儿
This hospital kidnapped my daughter,
我想要她回来
and I want her back.
-约菲先生 你不能 -还有那两个人
- Mr. Joffe, you can't-- - And those two.
他们也有参与
They're part of it.
不 我不管
No, I don't care.
我要我女儿
I want my daughter,
我现在就要
and I want her now.
我们会找管理人员谈谈
We'll talk to the administrators.
看看是什么情况
See what's what.
我是病患服务主管
I'm Chief of Patient Services.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
这个人因为他女儿的事投诉了你们
This man has a complaint about his daughter.
我带我女儿来接受治疗
I brought my daughter here for treatment,
他们却绑♥架♥了她
and they have kidnapped her.
-我能跟你谈谈吗 -好
- Can I speak to you, please? - Yeah.
约菲先生
Mr. Joffe,
我们只是想帮助米歇尔
please, we're just trying to help Michelle.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我的女儿
My daughter.
你们不能带走她
You cannot just take her away.
如何
Well?
约菲先生
Mr. Joffe,
此事由儿童与家庭服务部说了算
DCFS has jurisdiction over this.
目前你对你女儿的事无能为力
There's nothing, at this time, you can do here about your daughter.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我建议你找个律师
My advice: find yourself a lawyer.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
应该还好吧 毕竟我不是个称职的朋友
I guess all right, for a terrible friend.
我们终于弄明白你是怎么回事了
We finally found out what's wrong with you.
你得了莱姆病
You have Lyme disease.
真的吗
Seriously?
莱姆病
Lyme disease?
对 可能是因为你出去远足时
Yeah, it's probably from a tick bite
被扁虱咬了
on one of your field trips.
所以你的膝盖才会那样 还有出现的其他症状
It explains your knee and the rest of your symptoms.
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我给你使用抗生素了
I'm putting you on an antibiotic course,
希望我们发现治疗的早
and hopefully we got it early enough
防止长♥期♥不良后果产生
to avoid any long-term consequences.
我上了我最好朋友的男朋友
I hooked up with my best friend's boyfriend.
肯定会有长♥期♥后果的
There are gonna be some long-term consequences.
你好
Hello, hello.
唐尼想干什么
Hey, what did Downey want?
我知道就好了
Wish I knew.
他告诉了我他对王子的治疗计划
Uh, he told me all about his medical plan for the prince.
然后呢
Yeah.
但是他就只让我泡茶了
But then all he had me do was make tea.
摩洛哥薄荷茶
Moroccan mint tea.
他疯了吗
Is he crazy?
是 就跟莫扎特一样
Yeah. Like, Mozart-crazy.
看来我得去学怎么泡摩洛哥薄荷茶了
Guess I have to learn how to make Moroccan tea.
梅森军士长
Chief Mason...
他坚持下来了
he pulled through.
目前情况稳定
He's stable.
谢谢
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表