好的
Yep.
37.4摄氏度
99.3.
有点高而已
A little hot, that's all.
就这样吗
That's it?
我的朋友 就这样
That, my friend, is it.
你不用做个分层扫描之类的吗
You don't want to run a CAT scan or something?
分层扫描
CAT scan?
这算是标准流程吧
It's pretty standard, isn't it?
在我看来不算
Not with what I'm seeing,
除非你还有什么没告诉我的
unless there's something you haven't told me.
我去上厕所时
When I go to the bathroom,
排便时会有血
there's blood in my stool.
血
Blood.
鲜红还是深红
Bright red? Dark?
深红
Dark.
已经持续多久了
How long has that been going on?
大概有三个月
About three months.
你现在才来看医生
And you're just seeing a doctor now?
你可以翻个身吗
Can you roll over on your side?
你知道我要做什么
You know what's coming.
只要一小会儿就好
But it'll just be for a few seconds.
这叫芝加哥医院握手礼
We call this the Chicago Med handshake.
好了
Okay, done.
军士长
Chief,
我们还是要做一下分层扫描
we are gonna do that CAT scan after all.
肝部没有损伤 但是隔膜上有个洞
Not a scratch on the liver, but a hole in the diaphragm.
她诊断得不错
She got him good.
唐尼医生
Uh, Doctor Downey.
-早上好 -他来这里干什么
- Good morning. - What's he doing here?
这个病人 马蒂
The patient, Marty.
你认识这位病人吗
Do you know this patient?
不
No.
有什么事吗 唐尼医生
Are there any concerns, Dr. Downey?
没有
No.
我们...弄好了
And we are...done.
他想干什么
What did he want?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
好盛大的玫瑰花车游♥行♥
It's a fricking rose bowl parade in here.
很多人来祝王子早日康复呢
Well, the prince has a lot of well-wishers.
他要送大卫一匹小马吗
Is he gifting David a polo pony this time?
我刚好像看到了一个马鞍
I thought I saw a saddle back there.
我这是感受到了一丝嫉妒吗
Do I sense a tinge of jealousy,
还是说你不高兴
or are you just upset
是因为我让他用了你的停车位
because I let him use your parking spot?
撇开他的夏威夷短袖不谈
Look, Hawaiian shirts aside,
我觉得大卫还是一个非常好的人
I think David is a lovely man.
只不过质疑是我的天职罢了
It's, frankly, our priorities that I tend to question.
看看我们的急救室 丹尼尔
Look at this ED, Daniel.
没有那些人你哪来这些好处
You don't get this without that.
多亏唐尼 让芝加哥医院变成人们的归属之地
Downey helps make Chicago Med a destination hospital.
是啊 就像迪士尼乐园
Yeah, like Disneyland.
对吧
Right?
米歇尔
Hi, Michelle.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
老实说 不大好
Well... Not great, to be honest.
我想问问是不是应该调整她输液的流量
I'm wondering if we should adjust her IV fluids?
好的 我们会考虑的
Okay. Well, we'll look into that.
这位是霍斯特德医生 我请他一起来的
This is Dr. Halstead; I've asked him to join us.
顺便谢谢你对于
Thank you, by the way, for keeping
米歇尔的病史记录得如此详尽
such a detailed account of Michelle's history.
是啊 有时感觉像这就是我的全职工作
Yeah, well, sometimes it feels like a full-time job.
我想也是
I bet.
我们看了她的纪录
Well, we were looking over her records
里面从来没有肌肉活检的结果
and didn't come across any results for a muscle biopsy.
你知道她有没有进行过检测
Do you know if one was ever performed?
不 我们没做过活检
No, we haven't done a biopsy.
我强烈推荐做一次
I highly recommend one.
这其实是检测线粒体疾病的唯一办法
It's really the only way to confirm a diagnosis of mito.
不 医生担心米歇尔
Well, no, the doctor was concerned
会对麻♥醉♥药♥的反应过大
how Michelle would react to the anesthesia.
他在说什么 爸爸
What's he talking about, daddy?
没什么 孩子
Nothing, kiddo.
她该休息了
You know, she should rest.
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
能去外面聊吗
Can we chat outside?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我只是想确认... -米歇尔患有线粒体疾病
- Just trying to confirm-- - Michelle has mito.
如果我想重新检测 我会要求的
If I wanted her retested, I'd ask.
我来这里是因为她呼吸困难
I came here because she was having trouble breathing
这里是最近的医院了
and this was the closest hospital.
我不是来为她的诊断结果争论的
I didn't come here to debate her diagnosis.
我们只是再想办法
We're just trying to find a way
帮助你的女儿好转起来
to help your daughter start feeling better.
不 这位霍斯特德医生以为比她父亲还要了解她
No, Dr. Halstead thinks he knows better than her father.
-我没有质疑... -你骗谁呢
- I was not questioning-- - Oh, the hell you weren't.
爸爸
Daddy?
我肚子...
My stomach...
米歇尔
Michelle?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-脉搏很强 -瞳孔等大
- Pulse is strong. - Pupils are equal.
输液
IV?
-没问题 -艾普尔 拿氨气瓶
- It's good. - April, ammonia ampule.
-好的 -需要什么吗
- Got it. - Anything you need?
谢谢 没问题
Thanks, we got it.
我们得处理一下她的手
We need to take a look at that hand.
做点什么啊
Do something.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
谢谢
Thank you.
米歇尔
Michelle?
好了 米歇尔
Okay, Michelle?
没事的 孩子
It's okay, kiddo.
没事的
It's okay.
我在这 爸爸在这
I'm here. Daddy's right here.
爸爸
Daddy!
好了
Yeah.
你们还想说服自己
You still want to convince yourselves
相信她没问题吗
there's nothing wrong with her?
看你的表情 我猜
I'm guessing, by your expression,
情况不妙
it doesn't look good.
的确
It doesn't.
有块大肿瘤
You have a large mass
在阻碍着你右结肠的一段
partially obstructing your right colon,
所以让你有了这种症状
which explains the symptoms you've been experiencing.
我不能确定 但...
I can't be sure, but...
最可能是...
in all likelihood, I--
结肠癌 对吗
Colon cancer, right?
我在弗吉尼亚的医生
My doctor at the VA,
也认为是这样
she thought this might be what it was.
等等 弗州的医生
Wait, you have a doctor at the VA
知道你的病情 却没给你扫描检查吗
who knew your symptoms and hasn't had you scanned yet?
格拉斯医生 但这不怪她
Dr. Glass, but it-- it wasn't her fault, okay?
她也一直在提醒我
She's been beating the drum for me.
弗州就是这样
It's that VA.
有自己的步调
They got their own special pace.
很慢
Slow.
你觉得我能撑到下周吗
You think I'll make it another week?
下周怎么了
What happens in a week?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表