坚持住 汉娜 好吗
Hang on, Hannah, okay?
-我爱你 -威尔
- I love you. - Will...
疫情期间重症监护室
病房♥严格执行传染病标准流程
不允许家属进入
移♥动♥入住
欢迎 曼宁医生 613房♥间
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
桃瑞丝
Doris.
有什么症状吗 头疼 干咳
Any symptoms? Headache, dry cough?
没有
Nope.
36.9度 很好
98.5. Good.
等等 先检查一下
Ope. Let's get you tested.
我今天早上刚测过
I was just tested this morning.
但你回家了
You went home.
所有人回急诊科之前必须先做检查
Nobody goes back in the E.D. without getting tested.
来吧 过来
Come on. Come up.
张嘴
Open up.
吉姆 方便聊聊吗
Jim, a word?
我们进去说 我得透个气
Let's take it inside. I need a break.
艾普尔在新冠病房♥当值已经连续第三周了
This is April's third straight week in the COVID ward.
我们缺人 艾普尔主动来的
We're short-staffed. April volunteered.
规定是一周上班 一周休息
Protocol is one week on, one week off.
她这是在拿自己冒险
She's putting herself at risk.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
艾普尔认为这是她的任务
April feels this is her mission.
吉姆 你是急诊科的老大
Jim, you're the chief of the E.D.
你得保护好你的员工
You've gotta protect your staff.
她知道自己在做什么
She knows what she's doing.
你这么在意吗 你们不是分手了吗
What's it to you? I thought you guys broke up.
这跟分不分手没关系
Has nothing to do with it.
伊森 我需要她 好吗
Ethan, I need her. Okay?
看看你的平板 有五位患者
Check your iPad. You got five patients.
你知道该怎么做
You know the drill.
从房♥间外监控情况
Monitor them from outside the room.
让里面的护士为他们治疗
Leave it to the nurses inside to treat them.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
新冠病毒检测阴性 你可以进去了
COVID test was negative. You're good to go.
风淋室
风淋室
限员1人
谢谢你
已进入非传染区急救室
汉娜的血氧饱和度降了 一直无法改善
Hannah's sats dropped and we couldn't recover 'em,
于是就插管了
so we intubated.
我想到了
Figured you'd have to.
她出现了局部化学性肺炎
Now it looks she has a chemical pneumonitis--
有少许呕吐情况
aspirated some vomit.
所以我用口胃管给她的胃减压
So I put an OG tube down to decompress her stomach, okay?
威尔 她会没事的
Hey, Will. She's gonna be okay.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
克罗特 我很感谢你照顾她
Crockett, I'm glad you're taking care of her.
放心吧
You got it.
我刚收到短♥信♥ 汉娜被送进来了吗
I just got a text. Hannah was brought in?
对
Yeah.
她在这里
Well, she's in here.
所以不是新冠
So it can't be COVID.
我发现她晕倒在厕所
I found her unconscious in her bathroom,
胳膊上插着注射器
syringe in her arm.
她吸毒过量了
She OD'd.
芝加哥医院
第六季 第一集
你感觉如何
Hey. How are you feeling?
挺好的
Good. Fine.
精力恢复了吗
Got your energy back?
莎伦 我准备好回去工作了
Sharon, I am ready to go back to work.
相信我
Trust me.
那就好 我们很想你
Well, good. You've been missed.
你最近如何
How you been doing?
因为糖尿病的问题 董事会还是
Well, the board still doesn't want me coming back
不希望我复工
because of my diabetes.
所以会议都是线上开的
So all of my meetings are virtual.
跟十个人开那种视频会议
Look--Zooming with, like, ten people,
看每个人在小框里
all in their little box.
我都快疯了
It's driving me crazy.
我没办法感受气氛
I can't read the room.
也不知道他们
I don't know if people are, like,
是在认真听
actually paying attention
还是在看手♥机♥
or just looking down at their phones.
这种感觉已经有名字了
Yeah, there's already a name for that.
他们称之为"视频疲惫"
They're calling it "Zoom fatigue."
我已经读了三篇相关的心理学论文
I've already read, like, three psych papers on it.
说到心理学
Hey, and speaking of psych,
我需要你安排点时间给医院员工
I need you to carve out time for the staff.
工作强度一直没有减轻
There's--there's just been no let-up with the workload.
而且死亡病例太多
And so many fatalities.
在此之上还有
And then you add to that
他们要应对的社交压力
all the social trauma they've been dealing with.
我这就安排
I'm sending out a memo now.
好 没问题
Great. Good.
安娜跟你在一起吗
And is Anna with you?
对
Yeah. Yeah.
我们觉得她还是回来比较安全
We decided that, you know, it was safe for her to come back.
你帮我跟她问好
Well, say hi for me, okay?
好的
Will do.
好吧 你多保重
Okay. Take care of yourself.
保重
Take care.
早啊
Good morning.
莎伦·古德温向你问好呢
Uh, Sharon Goodwin says hi.
我呢 要去上班了
So, I-I'm going to work.
你还是老实待着吧
You're pretty much gonna stay put.
-爸爸 我不会出去的 -那就好
- Dad, I'm not gonna go out. - That's good.
-因为 我是说... -我明白
- Because, I mean, it's a-- - I know.
回头见吧
Okay. I'll--I'll see you later.
再见
Bye.
对不起 对不起 克罗特
Sorry. Sorry, Crockett.
曼宁 走路要看着点啊
Whoa, Manning. Eyes on the road.
-抱歉 -我说
- Sorry. - Oh, hey.
怎么
Yeah?
我听说你搬到地中海俱乐部住了
I heard you moved into Club Med.
亭阁公♥寓♥ 对
The Pavilion. Yes.
的确
Yes, I am.
你得小心点啊
Well, watch yourself.
我听说里面挺乱的
I hear it gets pretty rowdy in there.
有很多可疑的行为
Lot of questionable behavior.
好吧
Mm. Okay.
-小娜 -嗯
- Nat? - Yes.
看看你的平板电脑 你要去四号♥治疗室
Check your iPad. You're going to Treatment Four.
收到
Got it.
回头见 克罗特
See you, Crockett.
回见
All right.
刘先生 你好
Mr. Lieu? Hi.
我是曼宁医生
I'm Dr. Manning.
你一定是凯丽吧
And you must be Kellie.
我知道凯丽在接受髓系白血病的治疗
I see Kellie's been dealing with myelogenous leukemia?
有几年了
For a couple years.
她的免疫功能低下
She's immunocompromised,
所以除非万不得已 我不想带她
so I didn't want to bring her into the hospital
上医院
if I didn't need to.
她在缓解期 但她的白血病又复发了
But she was in remission, but her leukemia came back.
所以我们又要开始做化疗了
So we had to do chemo all over.
八周前才结束上一轮的治疗
Just finished the last round eight weeks ago.
希望她不用再做一次
Just hope she won't have to do it again.
我来看看
Let me see.
你呼吸有困难 对不对
You're having difficulty breathing, aren't you?
还好吧 我习惯了
It's okay. I'm used to it.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表