剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要特别感谢一个人
We owe a great debt of gratitude to one man in particular.
他支持我们 拥护我们
He championed us, supported us,
并且一直友好地帮助我们
and happily, along the way, befriended us.
没有他的帮助
Without his help,
这个不可思议的新急诊室
this incredible new emergency department
急诊室
肯定是不可能建成的
would never have become a reality.
他就是我们的市长 拉姆·伊曼纽尔
Our Mayor, Rahm Emanuel.
谢谢
Thank you.
我谨代表芝加哥所有民众
On behalf of all the people of the City of Chicago,
所有家庭以及所有父母
all the families, all the parents
他们在急需治疗的时候 会将他们的孩子
who will be bringing their kids and their family members here
以及家人送到这里来
in dire need of care,
我要先谢谢你们
I want to thank you ahead of schedule
每天都努力工作
for what you do every day
来保护芝加哥每个人的
to making sure that everybody counts
身体健康
in the City of Chicago.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
先生 你还好吗
Sir, you okay?
你没事吧 大家都还好吗
You all right? Everybody okay?
先生 我来帮你看看
Sir, can I see that for a second?
让我看看
Can I see that for a second?
好 看上去还不是太糟
All right, it doesn't look too bad.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
需要帮助就大声喊我
Call out if you need some help!
-女士 你在报♥警♥吗 -对
- Miss, are you calling 911? - Yeah.
会没事的
It's all gonna be all right.
让我看看
Take a look at that for a second?
好 你没事 女士 他还好吗
All right, you're okay. Miss, is he doing all right?
市长先生 这边走
Mr. Mayor, this way.
芝加哥消防局第二套方案 大规模伤亡
CFD Plan 2, mass cas.
多发性创伤患者很快就到了
Multiple trauma patients minutes away.
快动起来
Let's go!
什么情况
What do we have?
45岁 男性 左腿截肢
45-year-old male, left leg amputation.
二号♥治疗室
Treatment two!
火车司机 三度昏迷 血压90
Train motorman. GCS 3. BP of 90 by palp.
麦基 去哪边
Maggie, where we going?
创伤科四号♥
Go to trauma 4.
-麦基 这里要做X光检查 -就来
- Maggie, I need the x-ray here. - I got you.
-借过 -等等等等
- Crossing. - Whoa, whoa, hold it, hold it.
小心
Watch out!
卡特里娜 怎么无关的人在到处乱走
Katrina, how are all these walk-ins making it through?
拉条警戒线
Let's set a perimeter.
把她送到2号♥治疗室去
Let's get her into treatment 2.
他牙一直咬着 我没法放进去
He keeps biting down. I can't get the blade in.
你给氧 我来做心肺复苏
Look, you bag him. I'll do CPR.
撑住 我们就快到了
Come on. We're almost there.
还不能放弃
It's not time yet.
芝加哥消防局救护车
启动全方面危险应急计划
Trigger all-hazard disaster plan.
-明白 -翻到电♥话♥表
- Yes, ma'am. - Page to PhoneTree.
马上
Right away.
28岁 男性 挤压伤
28-year-old male, crush injuries,
动脉断裂 大量失血
severed artery, massive blood loss.
创伤科3号♥刚开了
Trauma three just opened.
右腿有止血带
Got a tourniquet on his right leg.
试过气管插管 但他牙关紧咬
Tried to intubate but couldn't get his jaw open.
路上已经测不到脉搏了
He lost his pulse on the ride.
给他上监护器 快点输血
Put him on our monitor and rapid transfuser.
拿4单位O型血 打一次肾上腺素
Grab 4 units of O-neg, and start with a round of epi.
已经注射过两次了
Already hit him with the epi times two.
还是没脉搏 他休克了
Still no pulse. He's in fib.
推进医务室里去 我来接手吧
Let's get him in the bay. I got it from here, man.
不 他是我的病人
Nope, he's mine.
好吧 这家伙是谁啊
Okay, who the hell is this guy?
他说他是个医生
Says he's a doc.
从轮床上下来 医生 我是急诊室的住院医师
Get off the gurney, Doc. I'm senior resident in this ER.
是吗 我是你的创伤科新同事
Yeah? Well, I'm your new trauma fellow.
霍尔斯特的医生
Dr. Halstead!
女性 二十岁出头 头部创伤
Female, early 20s, head trauma.
三度昏迷 现场时已无反应
GCS 3, unresponsive in the field.
创伤科2号♥刚开了
Trauma 2 just opened.
还是三度昏迷
Still GCS 3.
要做气管内管插管
We got to change that king airway to a formal ET tube.
我去做腹股沟插管
I'll get a line in the groin.
你们什么情况
Where's your line?
左侧胸闷 股骨骨折
Left AC, obvious femur fracture.
-末梢脉搏没问题 -肿了
- Good distal pulse. - It's blown.
宝贝 我们会好好照顾你的
Sweetheart, we're going to take good care of you.
你们快去救我爸爸
You have to go back for my daddy!
我爱我爸爸
I love my daddy!
你知道是怎么回事吗
You know anything about that?
她父亲应该被带走了
Pretty sure her father was loaded.
送到西奈或县里去了
Must've been sent to Sinai or County.
好了 宝贝 看到这位女士了吗
Okay, sweetie, look, you see this lady right here?
她叫麦基
Her name is Maggie.
她能找到所有人 好吗
She can find anybody, anywhere, okay?
她肯定能帮你找到爸爸
I promise she'll find your daddy for you.
要相信我哟
Better believe I will, hon.
暂停按压
Hold compressions.
你是谁
You are?
萨拉·里斯 四年级医学生
Sarah Reese, fourth year med student.
能在腹股沟做一个插管吗
Can you do a cordis in the groin?
-行 -找左股骨
- Mm-hmm. - Get a left femoral in there.
好的
Yes, sir.
就那里 你消毒了 可以扎针了
There, you're sterilized. Now stick it.
好的
OK.
他是个病人 不是针插
He's a patient, not a pin cushion.
我找不到血管
I can't find a vein.
好了 准备电击 120
All right. Shock to 120.
离手
Clear.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
再来一次 加到200
Again. 200.
离手
Clear.
有脉搏了 窦性心动过速 心率112
I have a pulse. Sinus tach at 112.
救回来了
And...he's back.
检测一下血压 给他输血
Get a BP and keep giving him blood.
全套插管 血液交叉配型
Send a rainbow of tubes and a type and cross.
做一下他的血气分♥析♥ 然后送他到手术室去
Get his blood gas and get him to the OR.
你们找到我爸爸了吗
Did you find my dad yet?
会找到的 亲爱的 别担心
We will, sweetheart. Don't you worry.
好 现在我们要往你的胳膊里
All right, now we're gonna put something in your arm
打一些药水 你只会感觉到
to give you medicine. It's just gonna be
-有一点点疼 好吗 -不要 不要
- be a little pinch, okay? - No, no, no!
-把拳头攥起来 亲爱的 -握紧我的手
- Make a fist for me, honey. - Squeeze my hand.
看着我 握紧我的手
Look at me. Squeeze my hand.
我们数到三 看着我
We're gonna count to three. Look at me.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好啦 非常好 你做得很棒
All done. Good job! Excellent.
-都好了 -很好
- There you go. - Excellent.
-在这拍个X光片吧 -好的
- Let's get x-ray in here. - Yeah.
没有呕吐反应 连镇静剂都不用打
No gag reflex. Didn't even need sedation.
这可不妙
Not good.
有更大的麻烦了
We got another problem.
这女的怀孕了
This woman's pregnant.
罗德斯医生 欢迎 你还好吗
Dr. Rhodes, welcome. Oh, are you all right?
-我很好 -我是莎伦·古德温
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Sharon Goodwin.
幸会 这里每天都是如此吗
Pleasure to meet you. Is every day like this?
有几天会比较忙
Some days we're busy.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表