His PH is only 7.2,
体温过低血液无法凝固
and he's too cold to make a clot,
我不觉得低温疗法
so I didn't see how the hypothermic protocol
对他有什么用
would help him.
你是专业医生 我只是个住院医师而已
Hey, you're the fellow. I'm just a resident.
听说你是本地人 我也是
Heard you're local. Me, too.
你在哪里长大的
Where'd you grow up?
湖滨大道
Lake Shore Drive.
真不错
Nice.
看来我们应该没什么共同朋友了
Well, I doubt we have any friends in common.
我是加纳利镇人
Canaryville.
你上的什么医学院
Where'd you go to med school?
约翰·霍普金斯医科大学还是斯坦福
Johns Hopkins? Stanford?
并没有 我上的是UAG
No. I went to UAG.
-那是什么 -瓜达拉哈拉[墨西哥城市]
- Where's that? - Guadalajara.
这倒是没料到
Didn't see that coming.
该走了
Got to go.
她的颅内压还是没反应吗
Her ICP is unresponsive?
她的脑灌流压达到了40
Her CPP is 40.
雪莉 帮我去叫艾布拉姆斯医生来
Sherry, get me Dr. Abrams.
你们打算做手术
You--you're planning to do the surgery?
那我们的孩子呢
What about our baby?
我们现在给吉娜用的药
The meds we've been giving Gina
没有起什么效果
haven't been effective.
她的颅内压 脑部的肿胀
Her intracranial pressure, the brain swelling,
正在逐渐升高到很危险的程度
is getting to a dangerous level,
我们不该再等了
and we shouldn't wait any longer.
恐怕我们不同意
I'm not sure we can consent to that.
这不是你们同不同意的事
It's not really a matter of consent.
事实上 医生 就是如此
Well, actually, Doctor, it is.
我们和吉娜签过代♥孕♥合同
We have a surrogacy contract with Gina.
这是一份医学授权书
A rider to that is a Medical Power of Attorney,
让我们有权替吉娜做决定
giving us the right to make decisions on Gina's behalf.
既然知道了手术会危及我们的孩子
I don't see how we can sign off on a procedure
我们要如何签署同意
knowing it will endanger our child.
多纳休先生和太太 吉娜需要手术
Mr. And Mrs. Donahue, Gina needs this surgery.
这是她唯一的希望
It's her only hope.
但这也不能保证她就能痊愈
But it's not a guarantee she's gonna recover.
确实不能 但如果不手术 她一定好不了
No, but without the surgery, I can guarantee she won't.
你们就放任她的状况越来越糟吗
You would just allow her condition to worsen?
这是我们的孩子
This is our child!
为了救你的孩子 你会怎么做
What would you do to save your child?
蓝色警报 重症监护室
Code blue, ICU.
蓝色警报 重症监护室
Code blue, ICU.
蓝色警报 重症监护室
Code blue, ICU.
豪尔赫
Jorge!
我来接手
I'll take over!
女士 很抱歉 我们需要更多空间
Ma'am, I'm sorry, we need some more room.
保持按压
Hold compressions.
-没有脉搏 -窦性心动过速
- No pulse. - Sinus tach.
他血压极低
He's profoundly hypotensive.
注射一剂肾上腺素 最大量的多巴胺和血管加压素
Amp of Epi, max of dopamine, max of vaso.
你会让他血压升到最高
You're gonna max him on pressors.
别无选择 垫子
Don't have a choice. Pads.
老天保佑
Please.
这合同也太可恶了
That contract's obscene.
多纳休夫妇可以掌控一切
I mean, the Donahues control everything,
吉娜吃什么喝什么睡多久
what Gina can eat, drink, how much she sleeps,
乃至穿什么
even what she wears.
我们必须实施这一手术
We have to perform this operation.
我建议不要
Well, I'd advise against that
因为这真的非常复杂
because this is really comprehensive,
顺便一提 还撰写得非常严密
and nicely drawn up, I might add.
那个女士或许都不知道自己签的是什么
The lady probably didn't even know what she was signing.
我们无从而证
We can't prove that.
我们不能干站着眼睁睁看着她死啊
We can't just stand by and let her die.
我保证如果我们实施这手术
I guarantee if we perform this operation,
无论结果如何
regardless of the outcome,
我们都会被起诉 他们一定会赢
we'll be sued, and they'll likely win,
我们要赔上数百万
and millions.
我们就是这么做决定的吗
And that's how we make our decisions?
凭我们会付出多少代价
By how much it's gonna cost us?
好了 别站着说话不腰疼 霍尔斯特德
All right, get off the high horse, Dr. Halstead.
如果我们打给伦理委员会呢
How about we call the Ethics Committee?
最好先去请个律师
Be faster to call a judge,
不过这事我可不帮忙
but I'm not gonna burn a favor on this.
这真是太可笑了
This is ridiculous!
你怎么就不肯出力帮帮我们
Why aren't you trying to help us?
他在帮 而你需要退一步
He is, and you need to back off!
没有医生的医院运营起来会轻松多的
So much easier to run a hospital without doctors.
拜托
Please.
豪尔赫的脑部缺氧太久
Jorge's brain was without oxygen for too long.
-死了 -是
- Dead? - Si.
他的心仍然在跳动 但...
Su corazon sigue latiendo, pero el...
人已经去世了
no esta aqui.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
玛丽亚娜
Mariana.
玛丽亚娜 这是古德温女士 我们医院的主管
Mariana, this is Ms. Goodwin, our hospital administrator,
这位是"希望之礼"约兰达·科鲁兹
and Yolanda Cruz from Gift of Hope.
他们想和你谈谈
They would like to speak to you.
谢谢 罗德斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Rhodes.
把门勒德斯先生照器官捐献来处理 以防万一
Let's get Mr. Melendez typed for organ donation just in case.
呼吸机别给他拿下来
Keep him on the ventilator.
好
Okay.
你第一天上班就找到了我的秘密基地
Your first day, you already found my hiding spot.
我是娜特
I'm Nat.
我是康纳
Connor.
你应该不会藏了瓶酒在这里吧
I don't suppose you keep a bottle stashed up here, do you?
我不会的
Not in my condition.
我听说了你病人的事
I heard about your patient.
-很煎熬吧 -是啊
- Tough one. - Yeah.
我一直在想...
I just keep wondering--
你还能不能做点别的
if there was anything else you could've done?
我明白
I know.
你丈夫也是医生吗
Is your husband a doc, too?
不是
No.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你好 我有个好消息
Hi. I have some good news.
有人想和你打个招呼
Somebody would like to say hello to you.
天呐 大卫
Oh, God. David!
朱蒂
Judy.
我没事 瑞秋怎么样了
I'm fine. How's Rachel?
她没事 她睡着了
She's good. She's sleeping.
医生说她的检测结果都很好
The doctors said her tests are good.
他们想留她在这里观察一两天
They just want to keep her here a day or two.
大卫 我之前不知道你在哪
David, I didn't know where you were.
我不知道如果失去了你 我该怎么做
I don't know what I would do if I lost you.
加夫尼芝加哥医疗中心
急诊
多纳休太太
Ms. Donahue,
莎伦·古德温 医院的服务主管
I'm Sharon Goodwin, Chief of Services.
我明白您的处境
I know about your situation.
但你觉得我们是恶人
And you think we're monsters.
不 不
No, no.
我认为你和你丈夫
I think that you and your husband
面临着一个非常艰难的决定
are faced with a very difficult decision.
我们只是想要个孩子
We just wanted to have a baby.
仅此而已
That's all.
本来应该是很简单很自然的事 但是...
It's supposed to be so simple, so natural, and instead--
我理解
I understand.
我们爱吉娜
We love Gina,
但这是我们有自己孩子的最后机会了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表