剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表
我说她可以和我们待在一起
I told them that she can stay with us.
-你不能相信她 -抱歉
- You can't trust her. - Look, I'm sorry,
她一定要跟我们回家
but she's coming home with us.
不 伊森 她是要跟你回家
No, Ethan, she's going home with you.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
这位是格温·加瑞特 新首席运营官
This is Gwen Garrett, our new COO.
新 我们从未有过旧首席运营官啊
New? We never had an old COO.
我们失去一个女孩 就两个都失去了
If we lose one girl, we lose them both.
血液系统已修复
BSD is repaired.
今晚有人找你去工作了 是吗
You got an offer tonight, didn't you?
梅约医学中心
Mayo Clinic.
你当然会去
Of course, you're going to take it.
你呢
Would you?
你在暗示我是杀人犯
You're suggesting I'm a murderer.
你知道连环杀手最有意思的是什么吗
You know what's the most fascinating thing about serial killers?
他们无法抗拒
They all can't seem to resist
从被害人那里拿走一样个人物品
taking a personal item from their victims.
不 不要 鲍勃
Oh, oh, no, Bob.
爸
Dad?
我们需要一辆急救车 急救车 快点
We need a crash cart. Crash cart, now!
我们需要一台急救车
We need a crash cart in here.
-没有脉搏了 -你来按压
- There's no pulse. - Take over compressions.
上气袋
Start bagging.
充电到200 离手
Charged to 200. Clear!
离手
Clear!
继续按压 充电到200
Resume compressions. Charged to 200.
离手
Clear.
-继续按压 -我们得聊聊
- Resume compressions. - We need to talk.
充电到200
Charge to 200.
这边请
This way.
这是我父亲的
This is my father's.
谢谢你的帮助 里斯医生
Appreciate your help, Dr. Reese.
鉴证组会收集可以提取DNA的样品
Forensics will gather samples to collect for DNA,
但他们可能会需要一些
but they may need to take a few of
取你父亲的物品去鉴证室
your father's things to the lab.
我明白
I understand.
我知道你很难受
I know that this isn't easy,
但 这是正确的选择
but...but it's the right thing to do.
你不配跟我说什么叫正确
You're the last person to tell me what's right.
莎伦
Sharon.
你有里斯医生的消息吗
Have you heard from Dr. Reese?
她是你的住院医师 为什么会打给我
She's your resident. Why would she call me?
她说好今天回来
Well, she's due back today,
但我从早上开始就一直没看见她
but I was expecting her at rounds first thing this morning.
她没有联♥系♥我
Well, she hasn't been in touch.
但愿她没事
Let's hope she's okay.
你要不要去跟新来的医学生们说几句
But don't you need to address our new med students?
-对 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
女士们先生们 这位是查尔斯医生
Ladies and gentleman, this is Dr. Charles.
他是精神科主任
He's our Chief of Psychiatry.
上午好 欢迎大家
Good morning, and welcome.
我首先想跟大家说的就是...
First thing I want to tell you about is...
-在收拾东西吗 -对
- Packing up? - Yeah, yeah.
我们可以不必继续针锋相对了
Our days of butting heads are almost over.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God for that.
对了 你知道明尼苏达州的罗切斯特市
By the way, did you know that Rochester, Minnesota,
寒冷程度全国排名14吗
is 14th coldest city in the U.S.?
芝加哥排名48 暖和多了
And Chicago's 48, you know. It's much warmer.
你就承认吧 你不希望我走
Why don't you just admit it? You don't want me to go.
-得了吧 -你肯定会想我
- Oh, please. - Oh, you're going to miss me.
想念我见过最自恋 最有野心
Miss the most egotistical, ambitious,
也最傲慢无礼的人吗 不会吧
and arrogant man I've ever met? Hardly.
给你
Here.
现在你已经成了大人物
Now that you are a big shot attending,
我把这个送给你
I'm going to leave you with this.
"心脏外科医师专治心痛"
"Cardiac surgeons fix broken hearts."
我们本来可以发生点什么
We could have had something.
现在要走的人是你
You're the one who's leaving.
贝克医生 罗德斯医生 急诊室需要你们
Dr. Bekker, Dr. Rhodes. They need you in the E.D.
-似乎有车祸伤员 -好
- Suspected TRA coming in. - Yeah.
特雷弗·凯斯 高速减速机动车碰撞
Trevor Keyes, high-speed decelerating motor vehicle crash.
解救时间较长
Prolonged extrication.
右臂血压136/88 左臂没脉搏
Right arm BP 136/88. Nothing in his left.
妻子当场接受了救治
Wife was treated on the scene.
凯斯先生 你知道你在哪里吗
Mr. Keyes, do you know where you are?
你能握一下我的手吗 好的 反应微弱
Can you squeeze my hand? All right, minimal response.
听我口令把他搬上去
Let's transfer him on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好的 走吧
All right, let's go.
凯斯先生 请朝胸口方向抬下下巴
Okay, Mr. Keyes, can you touch your chin to your chest?
-哪里疼吗 -不疼
- Any pain? - No.
-两侧头部会痛吗 -不会
- Head side-to-side, pain? - No.
很好 颈椎没有问题
Good, c-spine is cleared.
做一下胸部X光 叫人来
Let's get a chest x-ray stat. Logroll.
-崔医生 -贝克医生和罗德斯医生
- Dr. Choi? - Dr. Bekker and Dr. Rhodes.
他们是心胸外科医生
They're cardiothoracic surgeons.
-X光好了 -这是他的妻子
- X-ray clear. - This is his wife.
我叫琳达 求你们了 救救我丈夫
Linda. Please, help my husband.
凯斯先生左手无力 体温也很低
There's weakness in Mr. Keyes' left hand, and it's cold.
-是宽纵膈 -什么意思
- Wide mediastinum. - What's that mean?
很有可能他的主动脉破裂了
There is a high probability of a contained rupture in his aorta.
我们得马上把凯斯先生转到混合手术室去
We need to get Mr. Keyes to the hybrid room right away.
-好 -好 我们走
- Okay. - All right, let's go.
让麻醉师去楼上等我们
Have anesthesia meet us upstairs,
-把艾司洛尔拿来 -马上
- and bring esmolol for the road. - Right away.
别担心 亲爱的 会没事的
Don't worry, baby. It's gonna be all right.
-会没事的 -让一让
- It's gonna be all right. - Out of the way.
让一让 大家都出去
Out of the way! Everybody out.
出去出去
Out, out, out, out!
快快快
Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go.
琳达
Linda.
琳达
Linda.
-我爱你 -特雷弗 我也爱你
- I love you. - Trev, I love you, too.
-你会没事的 -我...
- But you're gonna be fine. - I...
特雷弗 特雷弗
Trev? Trevor?
-没有 -怎么回事
- Nothing. - What's happening?
-没有脉搏 -特雷弗
- No pulse. - Trevor.
-老天 -拜托
- Oh, God. - Come on.
老天 特雷弗
Oh, God, Trevor.
-我们走 -这层不对
- Let's go. - Wrong floor.
-这不是手术室 -等不了了
- This isn't surgery. - Can't wait.
他需要马上开胸手术
Got to open his chest now.
-给我一把手术刀 -康纳
- Get me a scalpel. - Connor.
检查他的脉搏
Check his pulse.
-没有 -怎么了 他到底怎么了
- No. - Why? What's happening to him?
他的动脉破裂了 我要控制住它
His aorta ruptured. I've got to get control.
给
Here.
特雷弗 不 不
Trevor, no, no!
不
No!
帮我撑开他的肋骨
Help me spread his ribs.
能感觉到洞在哪里吗
Can you feel the hole?
-血太多了 -老天
- There's too much blood. - Oh, God.
-他的动脉完全破了 -什么意思
- His aorta is wide open. - What do you mean?
很抱歉 我们无能为力
I'm so sorry. There's nothing I can do.
他走了
He's gone.
-他死了 -我很抱歉
- He's dead? - I'm sorry.
特雷弗死了
Trevor's dead?
不
No!
不 特雷弗 不 不
No, Trevor, no! No!
特雷弗 不
Trevor, no!
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表