Blood work.
你们是来做生意还是度假的
You two in town for business, pleasure?
来看我的家人 在林肯公园
Visiting my family. Lincoln Park.
我得赶紧回去服役了
I got to get back to duty.
丈母娘做菜太好吃 我都胖了一圈了
Mother-in-law's cooking packing on the pounds.
-有孩子吗 -还没有
- Kids? - Not yet.
会有的 宝贝
One day, baby, one day.
我不想在自己服役的时候
I don't want her to have to raise kids alone
让她一个人抚养孩子
while I'm still being deployed.
杰克逊上尉 你有糖尿病吗
Captain Jackson, are you diabetic?
没有
No.
恐怕检查结果不是这么说的
I'm afraid these numbers indicate differently.
-你的血糖有350 -什么 不可能
- Your blood sugar's at 350. - What? No.
我不可能有糖尿病
There's no way I have diabetes.
亲爱的 听医生说
Baby, listen to the doctor.
如果我有糖尿病
If I have diabetes,
他们不会让我服役的 这样的话
they won't deploy me, and that's it.
我就再也没法当一个士兵了
I'm done, and I can't be a soldier anymore.
你懂的
You understand.
确实 你没有典型的风险因素
Well, it's true you don't have the classic risk factors--
肥胖 家族史
obesity, family history--
而且你的白血球数升高了
and your white blood count is elevated,
所以也有可能是其它感染
so it's possible there's some underlying infection
导致的血糖上升
driving your blood glucose up.
好吧
Okay.
我们会再做一些检查 确定是否是这种情况
We'll run some more tests, see if that's the case.
麻烦你们了
Please.
我们马上回来
All right, we'll be right back.
不会有事的 亲爱的
It's gonna be okay, honey.
能对我笑一个吗 迪伦
Can you smile for me, Dylan?
好的 现在将头
All right, now I'd like you to tilt your head
向你的左边倾斜 可以吗
to your left for me, all right?
我试过耳石复位法了 好像没什么帮助
I tried an Epley already. It didn't seem to help.
-能听见吗 -能
- Can you hear this? - Yes.
这边呢
How about now?
没有另一边清楚
Not as well as the other.
-你是音乐家吗 -没错
- You a musician? - Mm-hmm.
正在芝加哥艺术学院攻读硕士学位
Getting my master's at CCPA.
音乐学院吗 真厉害
The Conservatory? Impressive.
跟着我的手指 好吗
Follow my finger for me, all right?
我不是想吓你
I don't mean to scare you,
但当医生其实是我的后备计划
but becoming a doctor was actually my fallback plan.
我曾经也想当音乐家 应该说小提琴手
I wanted to be a musician; a violinist, in fact.
我没有后备计划
I don't have a fallback plan.
我只想做音乐
Music's all I ever wanted to do.
瞧 这就是我失败的原因
You see, that's what I was missing.
能握一下我的手吗
Here, can you squeeze my hands?
加上帕格尼尼的C小调随想曲彻底打败了我
Plus, Paganini's C minor Caprice broke my will.
很多人都这么觉得
You and just about everyone else.
-真的很难 -是啊
- It's a bear. - Yeah.
我大一的时候在军乐队是小鼓手
I played snare in marching band freshman year.
你管那些成天在乐队混
What do you call the guy who hangs out with the band
却不是音乐家的男生叫什么
but isn't a musician?
鼓手
The drummer.
谢了
Thanks.
下个月我有场演奏会
I've got my recital next month,
都是巴♥赫♥的曲子
all Bach program.
-或许你可以来 -我一定去
- Maybe you can come. - Sure, I'd love to.
霍尔斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
她有轻微的眼球震颤...
She's got a slight nystagmus in her...
她的右眼 我知道
In her right eye, I know.
还有左耳听力丧失
And the hearing loss in the left.
我觉得可能是综合征
I'm thinking it could be syndromic.
显然你不需要别人的建议
Well, apparently you didn't need a consult.
别这样 你的看法对我很重要
Come on, I value your opinion.
你怎么从没跟我说过你想当音乐家
How come you never told me you wanted to be a musician?
你想要建议吗
You want an opinion?
找神经外科医生 立刻给她做头部断层扫描
Call a neurosurgeon and send her for a stat head CT.
尽快给他做胸部血管造影
I want a CTA of his chest ASAP.
找出到底是哪里在出血
Figure out exactly what's bleeding.
我们得先让他平躺下来才能送他上楼
Got to get him on his back before we get him upstairs.
-你准备用... -没错
- Oh, you're gonna use-- - Yes, he is.
你能扶好病人吗 谢谢
Can you hold the patient steady please? Thank you.
坚持住 罗素
All right, hang in there, Russ.
我们要将他翻过来平躺
All right, we're gonna flip him over onto his back
轻点 听我指挥
gently on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了
Okay.
给他包扎吧
All right, let's start to package him up.
新来的 给他股动脉注射
Newbie, start a femoral line.
我来吧
I got this.
里斯 过来帮我
Reese, get over here and help me
固定玻璃碎片 不让它移♥动♥
splint the glass to keep it still.
转移时候任何疏忽
One wrong move on the way,
都有可能让他大出血
and he could have a massive hemorrhage.
-麦基 -在
- Maggie? - Yep.
打给血库
Call the blood bank.
告诉他们我还要五包血 五包血浆
Tell them I want five more blood, five plasma,
六包血小板 全部交叉配型
and six platelets typed and crossed.
收到
Yes, ma'am.
准备好了吗
All right, are we ready?
我也希望能告诉你更多消息
Look, I wish I had more to tell you.
我们正准备送罗素去做断层扫描
Russel's on his way to CAT scan right now,
这样就能找出他到底是哪里受伤
so we can figure out what's injured.
目前我们认为有可能
We think that it has something to do
伤到了锁骨下动脉
with the subclavian artery.
能说明白点吗
English?
就是为手臂供血的动脉
The one that supplies blood to the arm.
他需要手术
He's gonna need an operation.
我们要清理玻璃碎片 然后...
We have to remove the glass and--
你们还没清理掉玻璃
You haven't removed the glass?
这样他才不会失血过多而死
It's actually keeping him from bleeding to death.
我们想在手术前尽可能拍到清晰的图像
We are trying to get good imaging so that when we operate,
这样才能有所准备
we're not going in blind.
那就赶紧去啊
So get it.
我们一定要这样吗
Is this how it's gonna be?
你还想怎么样
What did you expect?
我不得不离开 明白吗
I had to leave, okay?
当时我跟父亲之间 已经没有...
The way things were with Dad, there was no--
没错 你是离开了他 康纳
Right, you left him, Connor,
但你也离开了我
but you left me too.
快去照顾好罗素吧
Just go take care of Russel.
你听说了吗 他是那个罗德斯家族的
Did you hear? He's that Rhodes.
原来还是个伪装的王子
Oh, a prince in disguise.
被玻璃扎到的是你朋友吗
Your friend with the glass shards?
这些是他的
These are them.
情况太罕见了
Unusual case.
我忍♥不住
Couldn't help myself.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
玻璃好像刺穿了他的左锁骨下动脉
Looks like this thing goes through the left subclavian.
玻璃碎片这么分散
There's just so much scatter with the leaded glass.
没办法看清楚细节
It's impossible to make out the details.
我觉得我们要去找介入超声科做血管造影
I think we're gonna have to go to interventional for an angiogram.
想听听我的意见吗
Want my opinion?
说吧
Yeah, sure.
试试外科医生手导
Try Surgical Theater's SNAP.
什么东西
What's that?
手导
S-N-A-P?
手术导航平台
Surgical Navigation Advanced Platform?
你真该偶尔关注一下实事
You ought to crack a journal once in a while.
好吧...
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表