You got a high fever in treatment 5, dog bite in 4.
这些是刚从心脏科送来的
These just came back from cardiology.
谢谢 艾普尔
Uh, thank you, April.
道格 詹娜 好消息
Doug, Jenna, good news.
第二组酶检测结果没有问题
Second set of enzymes came back fine.
心电图 肌酸激酶和肌钙蛋白也都正常
Both EKGs are normal, CK and troponin as well.
胸部X光结果也很不错
These chest X-rays look solid.
你是说我没事
So you're telling me I'm fine?
照检测结果来说是的
That's what the tests say.
看来你可以出院了 朋友
Looks like you are good to go, my friend.
我就知道
I knew it, huh?
我们在这浪费了六个小时 都是你想象出来的
We wasted six hours here, and it's all on your head.
没那么简单
Well, it's not that simple.
还有很多其它的原因
There are plenty of other factors
都可能会导致胸部疼痛
that can contribute to chest pain.
比如胃酸倒流或者是压力 紧张
It could be reflux or stress, anxiety--
没错 就像我说的
Yeah, like I said,
都是他想象出来的
all in his head.
说起来
Speaking of which,
我该去日托所接利亚姆了 再见
just in time to pick up Liam from daycare. Bye.
我会将你介绍给一位心脏科医生
I'm gonna refer you to a cardiologist.
她会让你上跑步机
She'll get you on a treadmill
做一系列压力测试 好吗
and put you through a stress test, okay?
詹娜给我的压力还不够吗
Like Jenna's not enough of a test.
我给她起了个外号♥叫"灭绝詹娜" 只是好玩
I started calling her "Jenna-cide," as a dig,
结果她居然挺喜欢的
but it turns out she likes the nickname.
好吧
All right.
我看看能不能让他们这周排上你
I'll see if they can get you in this week, okay?
与此同时 你告诉詹娜
In the meantime, you tell Jenna
说医生建议你不要修剪草坪
the doctor recommends no lawn mowing.
也差不多该可以铲雪了
Just in time to start shoveling snow.
-好吧 你保重 -非常感谢
- All right, you take care. - Thank you so much.
别客气
Absolutely.
听说你今早挺忙的啊
Heard you had a bit of a morning.
没错 听着 我婆婆
Yeah. So listen, my mother-in-law's
今晚要给我办个惊喜迎婴派对
throwing me a surprise baby shower tonight
但我一点都不想去
that I totally don't want to go to,
所以你一定得陪我去
so you have to come with me.
不行 我晚上要跟佐伊吃饭
Can't. I'm having dinner with Zoe.
佐伊
Zoe?
那个史贝医药代表 金色头发的
The new S&B pharma rep. Blonde hair.
好吧 我想我认识她
Yeah, I think I know the one.
所以你为了约炮准备在我最需要的时候
So you're deserting me in my hour of need
弃我于不顾吗
to go get laid?
说什么呢 我们是公事
What are you talking about? It's strictly business.
她想给我介绍他们新的凝血酸产品
She wants to pitch me on their new TXA product.
得了吧
Whatever.
我都急坏了 绞尽脑汁
I was frantic trying to figure out
也不知道她跑去了哪里
where she'd gotten off to.
多诺万先生 康妮·弗兰西斯红了多久
Mr. Donovan, how long have we been in the Connie Francis era?
我们于1960年春假相遇于劳德代尔堡
We met in Fort Lauderdale, Spring Break, 1960--
《男孩在哪里》这部电影也是那年发行的
same year "Where the Boys Are" came out.
卡萝尔喜欢那部电影 便混淆了电影和生活
Carol loved that movie. She mixes it up in our life.
去年以来 情况越来越糟
This past year, it's been getting worse and worse.
多诺万先生 照顾痴呆患者
Mr. Donovan, caring for someone with dementia
是当今世界最艰巨的任务之一
is one of the most demanding tasks in the world.
你需要时刻提醒自己
Remind yourself from time to time
不要责怪自己无法做到尽善尽美
it's okay not to be perfect.
谢谢你 亲爱的 我会试试的
Thank you, dear. I'll give that a try.
多诺万先生
Mr. Donovan,
我需要你签署这份出院证明
I just need your signature for these discharge papers.
我刚做了什么
What did I do?
你那句话是从贺卡或福饼上学来的吗
You get that from a greeting card or a fortune cookie?
我妻子在哪儿
So where's my wife?
老天保佑
Thank God.
卡萝尔
Carol?
这是谁
Who is this?
你丈夫
Your husband.
-我丈夫吗 -没错
- My husband? - Yes.
他很爱你 他会带你回家
He loves you, and he's gonna take you home.
我宁愿跟你走
I'd rather go with you.
我可不知道要去哪儿
I wouldn't know where to go.
但是汤姆知道 汤姆知道回家的路
Tom does. Tom knows the way home.
她要戴六个星期的夹板
She'll need to keep the splint on for about six weeks.
我觉得自己好蠢
I feel so stupid.
起来上厕所结果被地毯绊倒了
Get up to go to the bathroom and trip over the rug.
等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你听到她说的了吗
Are you hearing what I'm hearing?
你可以行走吗
Are you okay to walk?
你可以站起来走两步给我看吗
Would you mind just getting up and taking a few steps for me?
-没问题 -好的
- Sure. - Here we go.
你怎么看
What do you think?
这是磁步态 她的疼痛状况
Magnetic gait and complete recall of her injuries
与阿兹海默症症状不相符
not consistent with a diagnosis for Alzheimer's.
-很好 -怎么了
- Very good. - What's going on?
我想给你妻子做几项检查
I'd like to run a few tests on your wife.
我保证不会花很长时间的
I promise it won't take long,
而且这个时间肯定会花得很值得
and it could very well be worth our while.
没问题
Sure.
青少年大出血 创伤二室
Juvie's hemorrhaging! Trauma 2!
她已经用了多少纱布
How many pads did she soak?
十二个或更多
Dozen or more.
她体内肯定是有受孕产物滞留
She must still have retained products.
这是哪个主治医师做的
Which attending did this?
他们都太忙了 我做的
They were busy. I did it.
你 你做的
You? You did it?
好吧 通知产科医生
All right, page OB.
马上送她去手术室
Let's get her up to the OR now.
-收到 -没错 你的新实习生
- Got it. - Yep, your newbie.
她用了多少个单位了
How many units has she gotten?
6个
6.
-最新血红蛋白指数呢 -5.9
- Her most recent hemoglobin? - 5.9.
她苍白得跟鬼似的 她还需要输血
She still looks like a ghost. She needs more blood.
重新准备大量输血
Restart the MTP.
给我甲基麦角新硷和1000个单位喜克馈
Give me methergine and 1,000 mics of Cytotec.
给我点空间好吗
Little room--
芝加哥儿童保护服务处
艾瑞卡·多尔蒂已经录入这个系统好些年了
Erika Dougherty's been in the system for years.
自从她妈妈被送去洛根后她一直陆陆续续受到寄养
In and out of foster care since her mom was sent to Logan.
趁着寄养家庭还没赶走她就跑走了
Runs away when the families don't kick her out.
有滥用药物之嫌 最轻也是酗酒 可能更严重
Suspected substance abuse, at least alcohol, maybe worse.
能让曼宁医生
Would you ask Dr. Manning
-进来一下吗 -好的 女士
- to step in here, please? - Yes, ma'am.
孩子的父亲呢
What about the baby's father?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
艾瑞卡多次因卖♥♥淫被捕
Erika's been arrested more than once for solicitation.
-古德温女士 -曼宁医生
- Ms. Goodwin? - Yes, Dr. Manning,
这是玛德琳·加斯特恩
this Madeline Gastern
儿童与家庭服务部来的
from the Department of Child and Family Services.
婴儿情况如何
What's the baby's condition?
-很稳定 -多尔蒂小姐呢
- He's stable. - And Ms. Dougherty?
帕柴斯基医生正在治疗她
Dr. Pachefsky's treating her.
她可能需要切除子♥宫♥
She may need a hysterectomy.
我联♥系♥了她姐姐 卡拉·多尔蒂
I reached her older sister, Kara Dougherty.
她正从尚佩恩赶来
She's on her way up from Champaign.
卡拉是成人
Kara's an adult.
她有没有可能监护艾瑞卡和孩子呢
Could she potentially take custody of Erika and the baby?
有可能
Potentially.
我知道你们总会尽力保护家庭完整
I know you always try to keep families intact.
谢谢你 曼宁医生
Thank you, Dr. Manning.
这个姑娘问题大得很 可能坐牢的
This girl is in big trouble. She could be going to prison.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表