其实并不是免费医疗 杰
It isn't exactly free health care, Jay.
他要进监狱的
The guy is going to prison.
我来帮你
Here. Hey--
我两周不能上手术台
I got benched for two weeks.
一起吃晚餐吧
How about dinner?
牛排我都会帮你切好
I'll even cut your steak for you.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你要出院了吗
So you're off?
好
All right.
再见 小家伙
See you later, little man.
需要什么尽管告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
All right.
海伦
Helen.
威尔
Will.
我觉得威尔人真心不错
You know, I think that Will's a very nice man.
确实是
Yeah, he is.
你♥爸♥爸在外面开车等着
Hi. Dad's outside with the car.
好了 走吧
Okay, here we go.
-我们走 -把宝宝盖起来
- Here we are. - Cover him up.
-要我来抱吗 -我抱就行
- Want me to take that? - Oh, I'm good.
他走了
He's gone.
我认识的波比不在了
The Bobby I knew is gone.
他或许就从没存在过
I mean, maybe he never really existed.
我想相信自我牺牲发自一个人的内心
I wanted to believe that self-sacrifice came from the soul--
而不是大脑的病变
And not lesions on the brain?
万一根本没有真正的圣人呢
I mean, what if there's no such thing as saints?
万一特蕾莎修女 生雄甘地 圣方济各
What if Mother Theresa, Gandhi, Saint Francis--
他们都是额前叶
they all just... were people who suffered
-中风了呢 -谁知道呢
- a stroke to the frontal lobe? - Who knows?
理论比比皆是
Theories abound.
作为心理医生 我应该告诉你
I mean, as a shrink, I'm supposed to tell you that
我们将他人视为圣人是因为我们需要如此
we project saintly qualities onto others 'cause we need to.
这样会让我们充满希望 有安全感
Makes us feel hopeful. Safe.
但我确定一件事
But this I know for certain:
不管那些人是或不是什么样的人
whoever those people were or weren't,
他们肯定知道人的小小善举
they absolutely understood the power
会有多么巨大的力量
of a simple act of human kindness.
我现在只是想弄明白
I guess I'm just trying to figure out
应该相信什么
what to believe in right now.
我也不知道
I don't know.
有时我想...
Sometimes I think...
证据就在我们身边
proof's all around us.
来 就快到了 做得很好
Come on. You're almost there. You're doing great.
我来 我扶好了
I got him. I got him right here.
扶好 没问题吧
Hold him. Oh. You good?
走
Here we go.
-多加小心 -好
- Be more careful. - Yeah.
注意安全
Be careful.
我给你倒了杯茶
I got you some tea.
你要时刻记住该往哪里看
You just got to remember where to look.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表