-你确定吗 -天啊
- Really? Are you sure? - Oh, my God.
那孩子对头孢氨卡过敏
The kid is allergic to Keflex.
好吧 他产生过敏性休克了吗
O-okay. D-did he--did he go into anaphylactic shock?
没有 所幸他们及时发现了
No, luckily, they caught it in time.
好吧
Okay.
"好" 这怎么算好
Okay? It's not okay.
后果可能很严重
This could have been really serious.
但没有啊
But it wasn't.
你还不明白自己做了什么吗
Don't you understand what you did?
我犯了个错 但没人送命
I made a mistake, but nobody died.
任何人都可能会犯的
Anybody could have done what I did.
要么干嘛有药剂科
Who sets up the pharmacy bin?
[西语]
别推脱责任
Don't look for someone else to blame.
我就这么一说
I'm just saying...
等等 你要报告我的失职吗
Wait, wait, are you-are you gonna write me up?
我不知道
I don't know.
艾普尔 你为什么这样
April, you'd do that to me?
如果再有...
If this happens ag--
如果再有这样的事发生
if anything like this happens again--
不会的 我会很小心
Look, it won't. It won't. I will be really careful.
好吗
Okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
没事的
It's all good.
没事
It's all good.
你好 我是校长
Hi, I'm the principal.
孩子们正在礼堂排队
We're lining the kids up in the auditorium.
-这是同意书 -谢谢
- Here are the consent forms. - Thank you.
蓝色警报 重症监护室
Code blue, ICU.
请让一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
请让一下
Excuse me.
没有脉搏了
There's no pulse.
发生什么事了
What--what's happening?
没反应了
He's unresponsive.
-他室颤了 -心脏停博
- He's in V-tach. - Cardiac arrest.
怎么了 伊莱亚斯
What? Elias!
把电极板给我 充电至200
Give me the paddles. Charge to 200.
正在充电
Charging to 200.
给你
Here.
-离手 -离手
- Clear? - Clear.
没反应 让开
Nothing. Stand by.
-好的 一毫克肾上腺素 -好的
- All right, 1 milligram of epi. - Got it, milligram of epi.
已注射
1 of epi.
伊莱亚斯 坚持住
Elias, come on.
伊莱亚斯
Elias!
-再来 离手 -离手
- Again. Clear. - Clear.
求你了 求你救救他 求你了
Please, please, save him. Please, please.
快点救救他
Come on. Save him.
-再来 离手 -离手
- Again. Clear. - Clear.
再注射一毫克肾上腺素
Another milligram of epi.
医生...
Doctor...
天哪 不
Oh, my God, no.
死亡时间 15点22分
Time of death 15:22.
不 不
No! No!
-我很抱歉 吉姆 -别碰我
- I'm sorry, Jim. - Don't touch me.
-什么让你改变了想法 -唐尼
- What changed your mind? - Downey.
对哦 你和唐尼是最佳拍档
Right, you and Downey, the dynamic duo.
好吧 这对你不公平
Oh, that wasn't fair.
我还是不同意你的决定
I still don't agree with your call,
但我知道你为什么这么做
but I can see why you made it.
今天真糟糕
Awful day today.
这个病人是怎么回事
So what happened with this--with this patient?
临床表现是表皮感染
It presented as a superficial skin infection.
伊莱亚斯没有任何发热和恶心的症状
Elias didn't have any fever, no nausea.
当然也没有表现出任何坏死性筋膜炎
He certainly didn't manifest any risk factors
所引起的危险症状
for necrotizing fasciitis.
他没有糖尿病 肾功能完好
He was nondiabetic, not in renal failure.
所以我给他开了口服强力霉素
So I gave him an oral doxy,
送他出院
and I sent him on his way.
我误诊了
I misdiagnosed him.
感觉糟透了
I feel like hell.
人人都会犯错
Hey, everybody makes mistakes,
但有错你纠正我
but tell me if I'm wrong.
也许你之前没有接过这么多病人
Maybe you didn't used to make so many?
我们极低的发病率名声在外是吧
Our own little morbidity immortality, huh?
丹 我现在一天看超过50个病人
Dan, I see upwards of 50 patients a day now.
我不能削减
I can't cut back.
我要平衡糟糕的医疗报销和经费
Between the lousy reimbursements and my overhead,
这样是为了能维持下去
I need that many just to stay afloat,
还要做文书工作
and then there's the paperwork.
我不得不雇两个人帮我处理
I had to hire two people just to deal with it.
医疗保健机构
Health care bureaucracy.
对病人和医生都很严厉
I mean, it's tough on both the patient and the doc.
当一个年轻人
You know, when a young person
过来问我 是否应该吃点药
comes and they ask me, "Should I go into medicine?"
你知道我怎么回答的吗
you know what I tell them?
不用
No way.
考个工商管理硕士然后享受生活吧
Go get an MBA and enjoy your life.
不疼 对吧
That didn't hurt, did it?
你真勇敢
Oh, you are so brave.
-刚打了一针吗 -不是
- Was that the shot? - Nope.
只是保证胳膊干净的酒精
That's just the alcohol to make sure your arm is clean.
-这下是吗 -也不是
- Is that the shot? - Nope.
数到三我就打 好吗
I'm gonna give it to you on the count of three, okay?
一 二
One, two--
三在哪
Where's three?
好了 打完了
That's it. You got the shot.
施罗德老师觉得不舒服
Mrs. Schroeder's not feeling well.
让你老师报♥警♥
Have your teacher call 911,
告诉另一个医生我需要他
and tell the other doctor I need him.
你能呼吸吗
Can you breathe?
娜塔莉
Natalie!
会厌炎 气道堵住了
Epiglottitis. Airway's blocked.
人工呼吸没有用 找东西做插管
Mouth-to-mouth isn't working. Get me something.
帮我按住她的手
Help me hold her hands down.
快点
Hurry.
娜塔莉 给
Natalie, here.
我知道很痛苦
I know it's hard,
但试着平缓地呼吸 好吗
but try slow even breaths, okay?
人工呼吸 她感染了乙型病毒 娜塔莉
Mouth-to-mouth? She's type B, Natalie.
-你怎么想的 -我必须采取行动
- What were you thinking? - I had to do something.
救护车来了 你马上就没事
The ambulance is on its way. You're gonna be okay.
特丽萨·施罗德 患有嗜血杆菌乙型流感
Theresa Schroeder. Haemophilus influenza B.
当场插管
criched her in the field.
耳鼻喉医生在创伤科3号♥等你
The ENT is waiting for you in trauma three.
好的
All right.
泰瑞 雪洛的老师吗
Terry? Shiloh's teacher?
这就是不接种疫苗的下场
This is what happens when you don't vaccinate.
你怎么知道是雪诺的错
You don't know that this was Shiloh's fault.
那位女士差点死掉
That lady almost died,
她还有可能传染给我的朋友
and she may have infected my friend,
她才生完孩子
who has a newborn baby.
泰瑞可能是因为注射了终生疫苗
Terry's probably sick because her immune system
破环了免疫系统才生病的
is shot from a lifetime of vaccinations.
真荒谬
That's ridiculous.
你们医生 认为自己无所不知
You docs, you think you know it all.
你们错过多少次
How--how many times you been wrong?
用尿治疗 用镭止泻
Urine therapy? Radium for diarrhea?
每年又有多少许可药物要被撤下
How many approved drugs need to be pulled every year
因为它们在致人死亡
'cause they're killing people?
芬芬[减肥药] 万络[消炎药]
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表