要是他去了别处真的很可惜
It'd be a shame to lose him.
他是个好医生
He's a great doctor.
他关心我们医院
He cares about this hospital.
几周前你还要求不跟他一起值班呢
Just a few weeks ago you asked to be taken off his shifts.
我们并不总是意见一致
We don't always see eye to eye,
但他没有什么歪心邪念
but his heart is in the right place.
曼宁医生
Well, Dr. Manning,
很高兴你对霍斯特德医生的看法改变了
I'm glad your opinion of Dr. Halstead has changed.
好的
Okay.
霍斯特德医生 环境服务的人要来了吗
Dr. Halstead, environmental services are on their way?
没有
Nope.
事实证明 医院的所有部门都在找环境服务的人
Turns out, every department in the hospital's calling ES
来处理一般情况下他们自己处理掉的事
to handle things they normally take care of themselves.
等清洁人员来就是明天了
Be tomorrow before a janitor shows up.
官僚主义啊
Ah, bureaucracy.
好了 治疗室可以使用了
There. The room is yours again.
违反规定
Against protocol?
你不说我就不说
I won't tell if you won't.
看来我得把这里清理干净了
Huh, guess that means I get to clean this up now
八小时前我就想清理的
the way I wanted to eight hours ago.
-给我一副 -是吗
- You know, toss me a pair. - Oh?
就是你拿手套的时候
You know, the kind that, uh, stick to yours
一起带出来的
when you pull 'em out.
-你想一起吗 -当然
- You want in? - Heck yeah.
反正都到这个地步了
We've come this far.
他们还叫你机械战警
And they call you Robocop.
机械战警
Robocop?
卡特里娜
Katrina.
里斯 跟我来
Reese, come with me.
我知道这表情的含义
Yeah, I've seen that look.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
所有人
Everyone.
我们都知道鉴定联合委员会的检查多么重要
Look, we all know how important JCAHO site visits are.
可是 尽管我多次强调按规章制度办事
Yet, despite what I said about the rules,
我的人却仍然偷偷做了检查
my team ordered tests on the sly,
把狗带进了急救室
brought a dog into the ED,
还自己处理放射性物质
and handled radioactive material.
莎伦 你生气是理所应当的 真的
Sharon, you have every right to be upset. Really.
但是我们不能无视
But we can't really be ignoring
热力学第二定律
the, uh, the second law of thermodynamics here.
是吧
Now, can we?
怎么说
How's that?
体系很容易退化成
Well, systems do tend to degenerate
一种更无序的状态 对吧
into ever more disordered versions of themselves, right?
你看看周围
I mean, look around you.
我们一整天下来做的事
All we're doing here, all day long,
都是在跟宇宙想自我崩溃作斗争
is battle the universe's desire to fall apart.
没错 你该看看今天我去过的房♥子
Yeah, should've seen the house I was in today.
我是说 我喜欢规则
I'm just saying, I love rules.
我们都是 但要想让无序的状态恢复秩序
We all do, but in bringing order to disorder,
那我们就得偶尔打破规则
every now and then a couple gonna get bent.
就你会说 丹尼尔
Nice try, Daniel.
但好消息是 鉴定委员会没有抓住你们
But the good news is JCAHO didn't catch any of you,
所以我们要保持住我们的最高评级
so we keep our top rating.
我们明天见
I'll see you all tomorrow.
热力学第二定律
The second law of thermodynamics.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表