希望如此
Let's hope.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
我请你喝一杯好吗
Can I buy you a drink?
好
Sure.
乐意之极
I'd like that.
好
Okay.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles?
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
伙计 怎么了
Hey, man, what's up?
请坐
Have a seat.
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
赫尔曼德省的一家战地医院里
A field hospital, Helmand Province.
我们48小时没合眼一直治疗伤患
We'd been up 48 hours straight treating casualty.
有个女人进来
This woman came in.
她从十英里外的村子走过去的
She'd walked from her village ten miles away.
抱着她女儿
Had her daughter in her arms.
三岁
A three-year-old.
小女孩毫发未伤
Little girl didn't have a scratch on her.
就好像在睡觉
Looked like she was sleeping.
这个睡着的小天使
This sleeping angel,
其实已经死了
but she was dead.
迫击炮的冲击波震坏了她的肺
A blast wave from a mortar round burst her lungs.
她总是出现在我脑海中
I can't stop seeing her.
我想控制
I try to cope,
但我无法入睡
but I can't sleep.
我一直做恶梦
I have nightmares.
她总是出现在我脑海中
I can't stop seeing her.
很高兴你过来找我
Glad you stopped by.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
唐尼医生
Dr. Downey.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
看到大家都知道了
I guess the cat's out of the bag.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
你在这里是个好兆头吗
Can I take your presence as a good sign?
是的
Yes, sir.
你知道
You know...
夏威夷人
The Hawaiians
非常尊崇大海
have a deep reverence for the sea.
他们认为
They believe
大海是最好的药
it's the best medicine there is.
他们认为在海里畅游一番能治愈一切
They think a swim in the ocean can cure anything.
现在游游泳岂不是很好
Wouldn't a swim be nice right now?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表