电影院
两张成人票
Hey, two adults and
还有一只小毛怪
one furry little monster.
给
Here you go.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you very much. - Thank you.
观影愉快
Enjoy the show.
我去找座位
Hey, I'll get a seat.
悠着点儿好吗
Come on, okay?
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max, Max, Max.
宝贝
Honey, honey.
有枪
Gun!
他有枪
He's got a gun!
有枪 他有枪
Gun! He's got a gun!
露西 露西
Lucy! Lucy!
-比尔 -麦克斯
- Bill! - Max!
露西
Lucy!
-比尔 -麦克斯
- Bill! - Max!
-妈妈 -我在这 麦克斯
- Mommy! - I got you, Max.
快 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
快躲开 女士
Get out of the way, lady!
露西
Lucy!
-比尔 -露西
- Bill! - Lucy!
妈妈
Mommy!
麦克斯
Max!
韩国加西班牙混合款吗
Korean Spanish fusion?
没错 小排加上西班牙辣香肠太好吃了
Oh, yeah, the short rib and chorizo burrito is delicious.
如果是素食主义者怎么办
What if you're a vegetarian?
那我就吃豆腐泡菜炸玉米饼
Then I would go with the tofu kimchi quesadilla.
-给我来一份田园沙拉好吗 -好的
- Can I have a garden salad, please? - Yeah.
怎么了 你说我想吃什么都行的
What? You said get anything I want.
艾普尔 餐好了
April, order up!
太棒了 猪肉和辣玉米卷
Yes! Pork and chili taco.
我得拍一张晒晒
Mmm! Gonna post this.
好嘞 谢谢 罗德斯医生
Yes. Thank you, Dr. Rhodes.
不用谢 艾普尔
You are very welcome, April.
威尔 你真的不吃吗
Hey, Will, you sure you good?
不用 我自己带了
Yeah, I brought something from home.
共65.5美元
It's $65.50 total.
谢谢
Hey, thanks a lot, man.
-我给你找钱 -不用 不用找
- I'll grab you some change. - Nope. No, we're good.
-谢了 -谢谢
- Thanks, man. - Thank you.
你自己带东西吃了吗
You brought something from home?
我见过你家冰箱
I've seen your fridge.
你能带什么 过期的酸奶和小苏打吗
What'd you bring, expired yogurt and baking soda?
好吧 我们知道了 他很有钱
All right, we get it. He's rich.
他只是新来的想博好感而已
He's just new. He's trying to be nice.
那是什么
What is that?
什么卷心菜甘蓝之类的
It's some cabbage kale thing.
我答应婆婆要尝尝看 所以...
I promised my mother-in-law I would try it, so...
你那里...
You got, uh...
-我去给你拿张纸巾 -谢谢
- Let me get you a napkin. - Thank you.
我好像知道了什么
I think I'm seeing something.
别大惊小怪的 艾普尔 我们只是朋友
Easy, April, we're just friends.
-没什么 -你说是就是吧
- No. - If you say so.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
电影院枪击
Shooting in a movie theater.
多人受伤 现场要疯了
Mass casualties. About to get crazy.
急救车四分钟到
EMT four minutes out.
明白 他们已经到了
Check that, they're here.
快 行动
Let's go, let's go!
快走 两个人跟我来
Let's go, I need two.
电影院又有疯子了
Another maniac going crazy in a theater.
我们这世界疯了吗
This the world we live in?
麦基
Maggie!
启动灾难应急计划
Trigger disaster plan,
骨科患者和神经患者先进来 能走的先等等
get ortho, neuro, walk-ins can wait.
明白 什么情况
Got it. What do we got?
23岁男性 被踩踏 肩膀脱臼
23-year-old male, trampled, shoulder dislocation,
十五度昏迷
GCS 15.
-七号♥创伤科 黄灯 -麦基
- Trauma 7, yellow. - Maggie!
-说 -20岁女性 被踩踏
- Talk to me. - 20-year-old female trampled.
头皮撕裂伤
Scalp avulsion.
六号♥治疗室
All right, treatment 6.
-谢谢 麦基 -什么情况
- Thank you, Maggie. - What do we got?
露西·西姆斯 34岁 昏迷
Lucy Simms, 34, unresponsive.
肌肉松弛 濒死呼吸
Flaccid, agonal breathing.
只插管 未用药
Tubed her without drugs.
-二号♥创伤科 -孩子受伤了吗
- Trauma 2. - The boy hurt?
他没事
He was never touched.
妈妈把她护在身下
Mom was literally a human shield.
爸爸在后一辆救护车上
Dad's in the ambo behind us.
麦基 把他带走 等他爸爸来
Maggie, take him somewhere until Dad arrives.
行
I got him.
我数三下 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
-两针肾上腺素 -脉搏很弱
- 2 Epi. - Pulse is weakened. Ready.
气囊不行 阻力太强
I'm having trouble bagging. Lot of resistance.
血压70/40 心率130
BP 70 over 40. Heart rate 130.
各项指标在降低
Stats are dropping.
左边无呼吸声
No breath sounds on the left.
她在衰竭 没有脉搏 她快不行了
She's bradying down. No pulse, she's coding.
再打一毫克肾上腺素
Milligram of epi.
行凶者身份尚未明确
No official ID on the perpetrator,
但目击者称他似乎
but witnesses report he looked to be
在十几到二十几岁之间
in his late teens to early 20s
一边开枪一边大笑
and was laughing as he sprayed the theater with bullets.
实验室那边有结果了就告诉我
As soon as the labs come back call me.
-好的 医生 -从我这里可以看到医护人员
- Yes, Doctor. - But from my vantage point I can see paramedics.
警♥察♥说凶手被抓起来了
The police say the shooter's in custody.
他们正把他带过来
They're bringing him here now.
挨了好几枪
Multiple gunshot wounds.
一个市民开枪打了他
A civilian shot him.
高中代数老师
A high school algebra teacher.
他也在来的路上
He's on his way here too,
媒体都在外面
and the press is gathering outside.
"媒体是地球上权力最大的存在
"The media is the most powerful entity on earth.
可以让无辜者获罪
"It can make the innocent guilty,
也可以让有罪者开罪"
and the guilty innocent."
这是谁说的
Gee, who said that?
-马尔科姆·艾克斯 -没错
- Malcolm X. - Right on, sister.
米勒先生 人们说你是
Mr. Miller, you're being lauded as
重大新闻 电影院枪击事件
打倒凶手的英雄
a hero for taking down that gunman.
你那时在想什么
What were you thinking in that moment?
我没思考
Uh... I didn't think.
人们有危险
People were in danger.
我就行动了
I just acted.
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma'am, um...
有人... 我妻子刚...
Is there someone I-- my wife is just--
-你好 有什么需要帮忙的吗 -对
- Excuse me, can I help you? - Yes, uh--
我是比尔·西姆斯
I'm Bill Simms.
我妻子 露西
My wife, Lucy, was just
刚被送来 我儿子 麦克斯...
brought in here and my little boy, Max--
好 西姆斯先生 深呼吸
Okay, Mr. Simms, I need you to take a breath.
你妻子正在抢救
Your wife is being treated right now,
你儿子没事
and your little boy is fine.
我现在带你去见他 好吗
I'm gonna take you to him, okay?
-好的 谢谢 -请跟我来
- Yeah, okay. Thank you. - Follow me, please.
-好的 -这边
- Yeah. - Okay, this way.
让开点 我要在左胸扎针
Slide over so I can needle the left chest.
暂停按压
Hold compressions.
有脉搏了 测量血压
Got a pulse. Get a pressure.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表