说你呢 护士
Hey, nurse!
-你在叫我吗 -不然呢
- Are you talking to me? - Hello?
我都来了两个小时了 鼻涕一直流
Been here for two hours with snot pouring out my nose.
抱歉 但是我们看诊是依据病情轻重来的
I'm sorry, but we need to see patients in order of urgency.
我要死于鼻窦感染了
And I'm dying of a sinus infection.
你要是别玩iPad 做点事
Maybe if you got off that iPad and did a little work,
看诊速度会快很多
things would go faster.
你还是乖乖等叫到你吧
Maybe you just need to wait your turn.
而且我也不是护士
And I'm not a nurse.
你这事处理得就像个真的病理学家一样
Handled like a true pathologist.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
我在录取结果公布日的时候吐了六次还昏了
My Match Day, I threw up six times and passed out,
所以你现在很不错
so I'd say you're doing fine.
你才没有吐也没有昏过去呢
You did not throw up and pass out.
我倒是想呢
Wanted to, though.
急诊医学是你的第一志愿吗
Was emergency medicine your first choice?
我的唯一志愿
My only choice.
我这辈子的梦想就是这个
All I ever wanted to do.
尽管它一直给你带来这种
Even though it comes with a lifetime supply of
暴脾气鼻涕虫病人吗
angry snot guys?
总有缺点嘛
Has its downsides.
不过话说回来 又有多少工作
Then again, how many jobs are there
能让你真正救死扶伤呢
where you literally get to save lives?
我敢肯定病理学也会让你很满足
I'm sure you'll find pathology just as rewarding.
-真的吗 -并不
- You are? - No.
我根本不懂你的选择
I don't get it at all.
胳膊还在
It's still there.
是
Yeah.
看来他们把它救下来了
I guess they were able to save it.
天啊
Oh, God.
很抱歉 我们需要确保
I'm sorry, it's, uh-it's important to us
你不会再自残
that you don't hurt yourself.
塔克先生 我是精神科医生
Mr. Tacker... I'm a psychiatrist
而且我非常想帮助你
and I'd very much like to help you.
但我需要弄明白
But I need to understand
你为什么想砍掉自己的胳膊
why you tried to-to sever your arm.
我说了
I told you.
这不是我的
It's not mine.
它不属于我
It's not part of me.
你这么感觉已经多久了
How long have you felt this way?
从我小时候吧
Since I was a little boy.
四五岁的时候
Four or five.
我看着这条胳膊就是觉得很古怪
I'd look at it and it just felt strange.
就好像这是别人的胳膊
Like it belonged to somebody else.
就好像身上长着一块死肉
It's like walking around with something dead on me.
听着真糟糕
Sounds terrible.
我几个月前和一名医生谈过
I talked to a doctor a couple months ago,
问他能不能给我截肢
asked him if he could remove it.
他把我赶出了他的办公室
He threw me out of his office.
还说我疯了
Told me I was crazy.
可是我没疯
But I'm not crazy.
我上网查过 还有别人也像我这样
I've been on the Internet. There are others like me.
我试着自我调节 可是我再也忍♥不了了
I've tried to cope. I just can't stand it anymore.
塔克先生
Mr. Tacker.
不知道能不能让你安心 但我会全力帮助你
If it's any comfort, I'm gonna do everything I can to help you.
我联♥系♥了布雷迪神父
So I got ahold of Father Brady.
挺可爱的老人
He's a sweet old guy.
当然了 他问我上次去教堂告解
Of course, he asked me when was the last time
是什么时候
I went to confession.
总之他的预约都排满了
Anyway, he's pretty booked up,
但他说如果我们今天就去登记
but he says if we commit today,
他下周日就能给欧文施洗
he can baptize Owen next Sunday.
-这么快 -是
- That soon? - Yeah.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to see you.
我先考虑考虑吧 好吗
Let me just think about it, okay?
我刚刚为你的病人做了卵子采集检查
I just examined your patient for the egg harvest protocol,
凭良心讲 我认为她不适合进行卵子采集
and I can't in good conscience go forward with it.
为什么
Why?
这位女士不想要孩子
This woman didn't want to have children.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
她在避孕
She was using birth control.
你看
Look.
-宫内避孕器 -没错
- An IUD. - Mm-hmm.
这不是真的
It's not true.
我可以给你看超声图像
I can show you the ultrasound.
她体内绝对有避孕器
The IUD is definitely there.
也许是别的什么东西
Maybe it's something else?
增生什么的
A growth?
帕特里克先生 您妻子在避孕
Mr. Patrick, your wife was on birth control.
但这没道理啊
But it doesn't make sense.
我们打算要孩子呢
We were trying to start a family.
我知道这对你来说一定很难接受
I can understand how hard this must be for you.
不
No!
我们计算她的生理期 还用了排卵工具
We were tracking her cycles, using ovulation kits.
连名字都起好了
We had names picked out.
我知道您非常想要孩子
I know how much you wanted a child.
我很遗憾事情成了这样
I'm sorry things didn't work out.
我也很遗憾你不能问她原因了
And I'm sorry you can't ask her.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的天
Oh, man...
真是太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
不用 这大约是今天我清理过的
Oh, please, this is the least disgusting thing
最不恶心的东西了
I've cleaned up all day.
我想感谢你想办法让艾瑞克平静下来
I, uh, wanted to thank you for the way you calmed Eric down.
我和他母亲分开之后
Since his mom and I split,
很久没人能这么关怀他了
he really doesn't get that sort of thing much.
我很乐意帮忙
Well, it was my pleasure.
他看上你了
He's falling for you.
才没有
No, he isn't.
那个眼神我见过无数次了
I've seen that look a million times.
你是他的仁爱天使
His angel of mercy.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
塔克先生状况如何
What's the word on Mr. Tacker?
他生理上并没有导致他想断臂的病因
No physical issues that would make him want to self-amputate.
化验结果正常 也没吸过毒
His labs are clean; he's not on drugs.
那就是有精神疾病
Psychotic.
其实他非常清醒理智
He is, in fact, entirely rational.
理智的人可不会想砍断了自己的胳膊
Rational people do not try to cut off their arms.
我想他可能患了一种非常罕见的障碍症
I think he might be suffering from a very rare condition,
我们都没遇见过
something I never dealt with before.
BIID
B.I.I.D.
身体完整性认同障碍
Body Integrity Identity Disorder.
我跟你说说
Bear with me now.
这些人相信他们的某个肢体
These people believe that one of their limbs,
身体上的某部分 并不属于自己
a part of their body, is not their own.
他的自我认同并没有延伸到
His sense of self does not extend
他左臂的指尖
to the fingers of his left arm.
到肘部就截止了
It stops at the elbow.
抱歉
Sorry.
我觉得有点难以理解
Sounds a little out there to me.
谁又能说清楚自我的边界在哪里呢
I mean, who are any of us to say where we end, right?
或起于何处
Or begin?
你看 物理学家说物质上的自我并不存在
I mean, physicists will tell you there's no physical self at all.
是吧
Right?
只不过是一波能量而已
Just waves of energy.
而神秘主义者会说我们无非是一锅乱炖
A mystic will say that we're all one big soup.
我既不是物理学家也不是神秘主义者
I'm not a physicist or a mystic.
我是个医生 这辈子一直在救死扶伤
I'm a doc who's spent his career treating wounded soldiers
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表