我也需要自己做出一个决定
I have a decision of my own to make.
不是什么大事 但我也很挣扎
Nothing so momentous, but I'm having a tough time.
我婆婆坚持让我带欧文去接受洗礼
My mother-in-law is insisting I get Owen baptized.
家庭闹剧啊 这下你可以体会我的感受了
Oh, family drama. Now you're in my wheelhouse.
是家庭和宗教
Yeah. Family and religion.
其实我们一直想办法
You know, religion was actually the one topic
避免宗教话题
we managed to avoid.
我爸从不觉得宗教哪里好
Dad never saw the upside to it.
-你很走运 -这可说不好
- You're lucky. - I don't know.
其实我小时候有点羡慕去教堂的孩子
I always kind of envied the kids who went to church.
他们是什么的一部分
You know, they were a part of something.
就好像他们有自己的部落
It's like they had their own tribe.
塔克先生
Mr. Tacker.
你做了神经传导阻滞
I see you've had your nerve block.
现在应该有感觉了吧
Should be starting to feel it by now.
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
能持续多久
How long will it last?
几个小时
Oh, several hours.
但我们可以再安排进行更长时间的治疗
But we could always re-administer for longer periods.
我想结合神经传导阻滞疗法
I wanted to use the nerve block in conjunction with
和另一种我想使用的疗法
another approach that I've been looking into.
叫做"假装疗法"
It's called "Pretend therapy."
假装
Pretend?
就是你就当做这条胳膊不在
The idea is that you function as if the limb weren't there.
你假装它不在
You pretend.
看看假装它不在时你的生活如何
See what it's like to go through life without it.
这需要认知上的努力
It's cognitive work.
抱歉 我好累
Sorry, I'm so tired.
好吧
You know what?
麻醉医师在给你做神经传导阻滞前
The anesthesiologist administered a mild sedative
给你打了镇静剂
before giving you the block.
我一会儿再来看你
Why don't I check back with you in a bit,
然后我们再开始
and we'll get started?
你能帮我盖盖被子吗
Could you pull my covers up?
我有点冷
I'm just a little cold.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you. For everything.
别客气 我们是搭档
Come on. We're a team.
希望你不是想跳楼
Hope you're not planning on jumping.
不是
No.
一切都好混乱
Everything is mixed up.
我救了一条命
I saved a life.
我感觉不错 真的很不错
And that was good, really good.
然后我惹上了麻烦 真的很糟糕
And then I got in trouble, and that was bad.
然后崔医生为我站了出来
And then Dr. Choi stuck up for me.
说我是大家庭的一员
Called me family.
这听起来也不错啊
That sounds good, too.
是的
It was.
那...
So...
你为什么来这里
why are you out here?
因为今天是住院医生录取结果公布日 可一切都很乱
'Cause it's Match Day, and everything's mixed up!
马上就会明朗了
It'll all be clear very soon.
嗯
Yeah.
贝克夫人病情太严重 无法继续实验
Mrs. Baker is too sick to continue the trial.
她要回家了
She's going home.
她终于如愿以偿了
She's finally getting her wish.
是的
Yes.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
三号♥那边有人肩膀脱臼
Guy in three dislocated his shoulder.
去吧
Go.
给他接回去
Pop it back in.
好
Okay.
血压急剧升高
Blood pressure spiked.
塔克先生
Mr. Tacker?
对不起
I'm sorry!
他挣脱开了
He slipped his restraint!
他用管子做了根止血带
He made a tourniquet out of tubing.
-注射0.5毫克氢吗♥啡♥酮 -是 查尔斯医生
- Half milligram dilaudid. - Yes, Dr. Charles.
不不 不要碰
No, no, no, don't touch it!
胳膊已经废了
The arm's dead.
如果血液内突然有了钾
You dump potassium into the bloodstream,
那他会心血管衰竭
he'd go into cardiovascular collapse.
必须把他的胳膊截肢
We have to amputate his arm.
走
Let's go!
对不起 我必需这样
I'm sorry. I had to!
今天是住院医生录取结果公布日
天啊 太好了
Man, baby! Yes!
莎拉·里斯
Reese, Sarah.
我根本没地方放
I haven't got room for them!
是 这是你的问题 罗杰
Yes, this is your problem, Roger.
给我弄走
Get them out of here!
这么多便盆啊
This is a lot of bedpans.
要爆发李氏杆菌病了吗
Are we expecting a listeria outbreak?
有个白♥痴♥往我的订单上加了个零
Some idiot in supply added a zero to my order.
-所以不是四打... -你订了40打
- So instead of four dozen- - You got 40 dozen?
看到了吗 你不能退休
See? You can't retire.
你怎么能放弃这么搞笑的事呢
How could you give all this up?
是啊 我怎么能放下
Yeah, how could I?
这比去马尔代夫有趣多了
It's so much better than the Maldives.
怎么样
Well?
你成功了
You got it!
芝加哥医院 病理学
Chicago Med, pathology.
我们得庆祝一番
This calls for celebration.
对
Yeah.
我去拿外套 再看看团购
I'll get my coat, and um, check Groupon,
看看哪里有打折店
and see where I can get a deal.
恭喜
Congratulations.
里斯 拿到结果了吗
Reese. You get your match?
病理学
Pathology.
恭喜
Congrats!
如你所愿了 对吧
That's what you wanted, right?
是
Yeah.
是 但我刚开始感觉这里像一个大家庭
Yeah, um, but this was starting to feel sort of like home.
是啊
Yeah.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you.
他耍了我们
He played us.
你是指我
You mean me.
没人喜欢被耍
Look, nobody likes getting snookered.
但困扰我的不是这个
But that's not what's bothering me.
是我为什么会上当
It's why I fell for it.
他是个撒谎高手
He's a good liar.
不是的
Not really.
我没看清他绝望到什么程度
I didn't see the depth of his desperation.
我不想看清
You know, didn't want to.
所以我就按照所谓的程序来了
So I just pulled out my standard playbook--
用药 心理治疗
meds, psychotherapy.
你还能做什么
What else could you have done?
我可以正视现实
I could have gone up to ortho.
找人帮他截肢
Looked for somebody to take his arm off.
查尔斯医生 我们不能故意给病人截肢
Dr. Charles, we can't intentionally maim a patient.
当然了
Of course not.
我是说
All I'm saying...
这种情况下 我们做出的决定
in cases like this, are the decisions we're making
对病人真的是最好的吗 还是为我们好
really in the patient's best interest, or are they in ours?
让我们感受好点
To make us feel better?
因为无论如何 那样是圆♥满♥的结局
'Cause like it or not, that's a happy ending.
帕特里克先生
Mr. Patrick...
你不了解她
You didn't know her.
我了解她
I knew her.
请进
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表