我愿意做任何事让这种感觉消失
I would do anything to make this feeling go away,
即使只消失一分钟
even for a minute.
好吧
Right.
我明白
I understand, I understand.
我愿意同时使用药物和心理治疗
And I would try the meds and the psychotherapy along with it.
我需要你保证
I would need your assurance
你会坚持治疗
that you'd both stick with your therapy
并且不会伤害自己
and that you wouldn't harm yourself.
我保证
I promise.
那好 我先去咨♥询♥一下麻醉科医师
Look, why don't I consult an anesthesiologist
我们就从这个开始治疗
and, um-and we'll go from there.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles?
能先把我解开吗
Do you think someone could get me out of these restraints?
等时机成熟
All in due time.
说实话 现在我真的很高兴
For now, frankly, I'm just, uh-I'm really encouraged
我们想到治疗方案了
that we've come up with a plan.
帕特里克太太还在使用呼吸机
Ms. Patrick's still hooked up to the ventilator.
她丈夫同意捐献器官了吗
Her husband agree to organ donation?
还没有
Not yet.
他说什么了吗
He said anything?
就只是坐在那里
Just sits there.
神父 不不 她还没有决定
Hey, Father. No, no, she hasn't decided yet.
她决定了我就打给你 好吗
As soon as she does, I'll--I'll call you, okay?
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
帮娜塔莉张罗洗礼的事
Helping Natalie with the baptism.
她想让你帮忙吗
She wants you to do that?
当然了 为什么不
Course. Why wouldn't she?
怎么了
What?
要听我的意见吗
You want my opinion?
看来我非听不可了
Sounds like I'm going to get it.
你需要给她点自♥由♥空间
You need to give that woman some space.
是你给病人钻孔的吗
Did you drill the burr hole in the patient's head?
是的
I did.
里斯小姐 你不是医生
Ms. Reese, you're not a doctor.
你是一名学生 你来这家医院
You're a student granted access to this hospital,
目的只有学习
strictly for learning purposes,
也就是说没有医生
which means you are not licensed
直接督导 你没有资格
to perform an invasive procedure on a patient
为患者进行穿刺
without direct supervision by an actual physician.
你那么做是非法的
It is, in fact, illegal.
-我知道 -是我让她做的
- I understand. - I gave the order.
什么
Excuse me?
我确信她有能力完成
I was confident she was capable of this procedure.
你要小心自己说的话
I'd warn you to be very careful what you say.
我跟这位学生医生里斯
I've had extensive clinical experience
有丰富的临床经验
with student doctor Reese.
我完全相信她的能力
I have full faith in her abilities.
如果你不同意她对病人做出的治疗
If you disagree with this patient's treatment,
那就是不同意我的治疗
your disagreement is with me.
你们两个人以后不要再让我陷入这种境地
Don't either of you ever put me in this position again.
你不用那样的
You did not have to do that.
我说的是真的 里斯
It's the truth, Reese.
你是我们大家庭的一员
And you're family.
我们共进退
We rise or fall together.
快来人 这里需要医生
Some help here! I need some help!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy!
他吐♥血♥了
He threw up blood.
通知手术室 马上带他过去
Call the OR. We're taking him up now.
好
Okay.
就跟你说的一样对吧 出血了
It's like you said, right? The bleeding.
我们应该做手术
We should have operated.
在这里等着 有消息我们通知你
Wait here. We'll keep you updated.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
这是我的错
This is-this is my fault.
在肠子里找磁铁有点像
Looking for magnets in the intestine is a little bit like
在橡胶软管里找一块口香糖
looking for a piece of gum in a garden hose.
直肠如何
How's the bowel look?
梗阻 但是没有缺血
Obstructed, but no gross ischemia.
看来我们手术及时
Looks like we got here in time.
好 找到了
All right. Found 'em.
一块在胃里 一块在小肠里
One's in the stomach, the other small intestine.
趁肠子还活动我们快点
Let's get him out of here while the bowel
结束手术
still has some life in it.
该死
Damn.
怎么了
What is it?
磁铁肯定刺穿了一条动脉
The magnets must have eroded through an artery.
-过来 -什么
- Get in here. - What?
我现在需要帮手
I need an extra set of hands now.
医学院毕业后我就没做过了
I haven't done that since medical school.
-叫外科医生来 -没时间了
- Call a surgical resident. - There's no time.
快过来
Get in here.
这里
Here.
拿住这个
Hold this back.
对 就是这里
There. Right there.
鼻胃管里有好多血
I'm getting a ton of blood from the NG tube.
得给他输血
I got to give him a unit.
他是个孩子 先不要输血
He's a kid. Not yet.
我一直滑开
I keep slipping.
拿住了吗
Can you get it?
滑走了
No, I lost it.
慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
稳住
Hold still.
好了
There.
往下捏
Pinch down.
就是这里
Right there.
-捏住了 -好
- Got it. - Good.
-止血钳 -止血钳
- Clamps. - Clamp.
我看不到血管
I don't see the vessel.
在脂肪里 但你没问题的
It's buried in the fat, but you've got it.
相信我
Trust me.
好了
All right.
现在放开
Now let go.
血压稳定
BP's stable.
很好
Good.
然后打结缝合
Let's tie these off, close up the holes,
结束手术
and get him on his way.
谢谢你 曼宁医生
Thank you, Dr. Manning.
艾瑞克做得很好
Eric did fine.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be okay.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
罗德斯医生马上就过来
Dr. Rhodes will come soon and talk to you.
-我能见我儿子吗 -可以
- Can I see my son? - Yes.
马上就可以见他了
In a little while.
艾瑞克要住院四五天
Eric will be in the hospital for four to five days,
可能一周
maybe a week.
我们会一直见面的
So I guess I'll be seeing you.
是啊
Yeah.
我回去工作了
Got to get back to work.
好
Sure.
他是个小孩子 而且健康
He's a young kid; he's healthy.
他很快就会痊愈的
He will heal fast.
说实话 你好像有点喜欢
Now be honest, you kind of liked using
用肠道大订书机
the giant intestine stapler.
我是有点喜欢用肠道大订书机
I kind of liked using the giant intestine stapler.
大家都喜欢
Everybody does.
对了 之前的事我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry for earlier.
-我冲你吼了 -没事
- When I snapped at you. - It's okay.
我...就是跟那位爸爸感同身受
I just-I felt for that dad.
单亲 得一个人做出那种决定
Single parent, having to make that decision by himself.
肯定不容易
I imagine it can't be easy.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表