She's in a better place.
你问她了吗
Did you ask her?
她不愿意
She wouldn't.
她错了
She's wrong.
贝克先生 让我给她做心肺复苏吧
Mr. Baker, let me resuscitate her.
威尔 她拒绝拒绝心肺复苏的
Will, she's got a DNR.
她能救回来的
She doesn't have to die.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你想让她活着 你说的
You want her to live. You told me.
-我不知道 -不要 威尔
- I don't know. - No, Will, don't.
让我进行心肺复苏
Tell me to resuscitate.
-爸爸 -我不知道
- Daddy! - I don't know.
-拜托 让我试试 -不不不
- Please, let me try. - No, no, no.
-我不知道 -求你帮帮她
- I don't know! - Please, help her!
威尔 不要
Will, don't do this!
-推急救车来 -威尔 住手
- Get the cart in here. - Will, stop!
我必需这样 艾普尔 推车来
I have to. April, the cart.
-不 -妈妈
- No. - Mommy!
-妈妈 -快
- Mommy! - Now!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
爸爸
Daddy!
快帮帮她
Please, help her!
-注射一毫克肾上腺素 -爸爸
- One milligram of epi. - Daddy!
贝克先生 请带你女儿出去
Mr. Baker, take your daughter out.
-好 来 亲爱的 -不要
- Okay, come on, honey. - No.
威尔 你不能这样做
Will, you can't do this.
威尔 住手
Will, stop.
我要给她插管
I'm tubing her.
娜塔莉 请接手按压
Natalie, please take over compressions.
我不要 不要这样做
No, I won't. Don't do this!
桃瑞丝 你接手按压
Doris, you take over compressions.
不 威尔 这是违法的
No, Will, this is illegal.
我会负责
I'll take responsibility.
接手
Do it.
不
No.
7.5气道内管插管 喉镜辅助
7.5 ET tube and 4 Mac laryngoscope.
是 霍斯特德医生
Yes, Dr. Halstead.
她还在室颤
She's still in v-fib.
充电 200
I'm charging, 200.
威尔 让她去吧
Will, let her go.
离手
Clear.
离手
Clear!
威尔 住手
Will, stop.
住手
Stop!
我说离手
I said clear.
继续进行心肺复苏
Continue CPR.
充电至200
Charging to 200.
充电完毕
Charged.
离手
Clear.
有脉搏了
I've got a pulse.
好
Good.
做心电图 重新化验
Get an EKG and redraw labs.
-血液生化和变化反应 -是 医生
- CMP and trops. - Yes, doctor.
-你做了什么 -我...
- What have you done? - I--
-心率不稳定 -检测氧气水平
- Her heart rate is erratic. - Let's watch her O2 level.
她会感谢我的
She's going to thank me.
所以我才最喜欢分形学
That's why I love fractals.
那是数学和艺术的完美结合
The perfect union of math and art.
芝加哥艺术学院肯定同意你的看法
Well, The Art Institute would certainly agree.
你看过曼德勃罗集♥合♥吗
Did you see the Mandelbrot exhibit?
就是因为他我才研究布朗运动
Hello, he's the only reason I study Brownian motion.
谁想看到有限细分再迭代
Who wants to see another iteration of finite subdivisions?
反正我不想
Not me, baby.
格雷教授 我是崔医生
Professor Gray, I'm Dr. Choi.
是我在对你进行治疗
I've been treating you.
你好 抱歉
Oh, hi--sorry.
我知道我肯定很难应付
I understand I've been a lot to handle.
你好多了 真是太好了
I'm glad you're feeling better.
查尔斯医生 能单独说几句吗
Dr. Charles, can I have a word?
我马上回来
Be right back.
好
Okay.
病情大为好转
Amazing turnaround.
你用什么代替了锂
What did you replace the lithium with?
锂
Lithium.
什么
Excuse me?
我和奥利维亚谈过了 我们觉得
Well, Olivia and I talked and decided that for now,
目前这是最佳治疗手段
it's the best course of treatment.
但她无法承受
But she can't tolerate it.
她的肾就快不行了
It's destroying her kidneys.
是 但她愿意做出这种牺牲
Yeah, but that's a trade-off that she's willing to make.
没有锂 她不能成为自己
She can't be who she wants to be,
想成为的人 也不能过她想要的生活
or live the life she wants to live without lithium.
有一个新理念
Here's a novel idea.
让她学习应对自己的情况如何
How about she learns to cope with her condition?
-应对 -学习控制它
- Cope? - Learns to control it.
振作起来 她可以做到的
Buck up. People can do that.
崔医生 你看到她发疯的时候
Dr. Choi, you saw what a full-blown manic episode
是什么样子了
looks like for her.
那里面有多少自我放纵的成分
And how much of that is self-indulgence?
我只是想说
Look, I'm just saying,
她对这种破坏性药物的依赖并不是答案
I don't think her dependence on this destructive drug is the answer.
情况如何
How we doing?
让一下 贝莉
Excuse me, Bailey.
我来检查一下你妈咪的心脏
Gonna check Mommy's heart.
她目前情况依然稳定
She's still stable.
现在也不用输液控制血压了
She's off all blood pressure drips.
我们可以开始着手让她参加药物试验了
We can start the process of getting her in the trial.
现在我们只想单独待着
We just want to be left alone right now.
好
Sure.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead,
古德温女士让你去她办公室
Ms. Goodwin would like to see you in her office.
他让你对他妻子进行心肺复苏了吗
Did he tell you to resuscitate his wife?
她丈夫想让她参加试验
Her husband wants her in the trial.
他同意我的意见
He agrees with me.
有还是没有
Yes or no.
他让你对他妻子进行心肺复苏了吗
Did he tell you to resuscitate his wife?
没有
No...
但他想让我做的
But he wanted me to.
你怎么看出来的
And how exactly did you divine that?
我不能让她无缘无故死掉
I couldn't just let her die for no reason.
我告诉你原因
Well, there is a reason.
她有合法的约束文件
She has a legally binding document
让你不对她那么做
ordering you not to do so.
难道我作为她的医生就没有道德责任
And don't I, as her doctor, have a moral responsibility
让那份文件作废吗
that supersedes that document?
你没有 你自己很清楚
No, you do not, and you know that.
古德温女士 她因为病痛
Ms. Goodwin, she was out of her mind
无法做出正确判断
from the pain and the illness.
她不明白这种药对她可能起到的作用
She did not understand what this drug could do for her.
我明白
I did.
这不是你想怎么样的问题
This is not about you.
而是要尊重她和她的意愿
It's about her and what she wanted.
你让这家医院还有你自己
You have put this hospital and yourself
陷入了一种极其危险的处境
in an extremely dangerous position.
希望你理解你的行为后果
I hope you understand the gravity of your actions.
把她从急救室转移到内科重症监护室
Get her out of the E.D. and up to the MICU.
曼宁医生现在是她的主治医生
Dr. Manning will be primary now.
我要你
I want you
离詹妮弗·贝克和她的家人远远的
to stay away from Jennifer Baker and her family.
明白了吗
Are we clear on that?
明白
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表