多谢医生
Thanks, doc.
客气 她会给你办出院
No problem. She'll sign you out.
崔医生请去重症监护室
Dr. Choi to ICU.
不用按压了
Hold compressions.
怎么了
What happened?
他不行了
We lost him.
死亡时间 11时32分
Time of death, 11:32.
可恶
Damn.
要我去告诉他妹妹吗
Want me to tell his sister?
不 我来吧
No, I will.
我的腿
Mis piernas!
很疼吗
Te duele?
-哪里疼 -我的腿
- Donde? - Mis piernas!
怎么回事
What's going on?
腿很硬
Hard as a rock.
筋膜间隔区综合征
Compartment syndrome.
当她在飞机上昏迷的时候
She must have injured her leg
肯定伤到腿了
when she was unconscious in the plane.
我摸不到脉搏
I don't feel a pulse.
给我一支史赛克针
Get me a stryker needle.
我们把血压抬上来
Let's evaluate the pressure.
不 已经太迟了
No, no, no, we are past that.
必须立刻释放她四处筋膜间隔的压力
She needs all four compartments released right now,
不然她的腿就保不住了
or she's gonna lose this leg.
通知手术室我们现在上去
Call the OR and tell 'em we're on our way up now.
要注射芬太尼吗
Fentanyl?
100毫升 立刻再做一次检测
100 mics. We need repeat labs stat.
全血细胞计数 电解质和肌酸磷酸激酶
CBC, lytes, and a CPK.
手术室都在使用 至少要等两小时
ORs are busy, at least a two-hour wait.
太久了
That's too long.
那我们就在这做筋膜切开术
We're gonna do the fasciotomies here.
准备两针氯♥胺♥酮♥ 每针70毫升
Draw up two syringes of ketamine, 70 milligrams a piece,
再准备两支咪唑安定
and get me 2 of versed.
等等 你不准备帮她插管吗
Whoa, wait. You're not gonna intubate her?
没必要
Not necessary.
用深度麻醉就可以
We can do this with deep sedation.
氯♥胺♥酮♥给不了你多少时间
The ketamine won't give you much time.
那我就快一点
Well, then I will be fast.
[西语]我哥哥米格尔
Mi hermano Miguel.
给她注射咪唑安定 然后氯♥胺♥酮♥
Give her the versed, follow it up with the ketamine.
好的
On it.
血压120/82
BP's 120 over 82.
心率110
Heart rate's 110.
氧饱和度99%
Sat's at 99%.
好
Okay.
我们开始
Here we go.
好吧
Okay.
我现在处理后筋膜间室
I'm going for the posterior compartment now.
固定好她
Keep her still.
我跟你说 我们该进手术室的
I'm telling you we should be in the OR.
再给她吸入麻醉
Just suction her out.
艾普尔 再给她70毫升氯♥胺♥酮♥
April, 70 more of ketamine,
然后过来帮我按住她的腿
and then come down here and help hold the leg.
好的
Got it.
第二针注射完毕
Second dose is... in.
好的
Okay.
就快好了
Almost...
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
肌肉情况良好 血流正常
Muscle looks viable, bleeds well.
应该没问题了
That should do it.
给她缝合 送她去重症加护病房♥
Wrap her up. Send her up to the ICU.
明白
Got it.
等她醒了通知我
Let me know when she's alert.
我要跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
她哥哥刚死了
Her brother just died.
你听好了
You listen to me.
在这种紧急情况下
When we are under the gun like that,
怀疑我的决定对情况没有任何帮助
it doesn't help to keep questioning my decisions.
你听我指挥
You follow my lead.
那家伙父亲捐了一大笔钱
Guy's father writes a big check
就好像这里属于他的一样
and he acts like he owns the joint.
你就不能体谅一下吗
How about you cut him some slack today?
我母亲也去世了
Look, my mother died too.
但她可没有哪个医院的病房♥以她的名字命名
She's not getting commemorated with a new hospital ward, okay?
我记得你说过你在芝加哥长大的
I thought you said you grew up in Chicago.
南部 黄雀谷
Southside. Canaryville.
你是说你从没听说过
And you mean to tell me that you don't know
康纳的母亲的事
what happened to Connor's mother?
没有
Nope.
那是20年前的事了
Well, it was 20 years ago.
你还是个小孩
You were just a kid.
康纳母亲从自家屋顶上跳了下来
Connor's mom threw herself off the roof of their home.
三层高的房♥子
Three stories.
康纳那时候才十岁
Connor was just ten.
你说真的
Are you serious?
那会儿报纸上都报道了
It was all over the news back in the day.
仪式就在今晚...
And with the reception tonight...
他一定有很多
Lot of stuff that he probably
不愿意想起的事
doesn't want to have to think about.
我拿到帕克的检测结果了
I got Parker's test results back.
然后呢
And?
你最好看看
You need to take a look.
给
Here.
CT检查阴性 我们得安排...
CT negative. We need to order--
核磁共振检查 我知道
An MRI, I know.
我已经安排了
I already did it.
结果显示极度脱髓鞘
It shows excessive demyelination.
解释了他的行动迟缓 运动技能退化
Explains the clumsiness, degeneration of motor skills...
还有癫痫
and the seizure.
我不想着急下结论
I don't want to jump to conclusions,
但我基本能肯定他这种情况是
but I'm pretty sure he has--
克拉伯病
Krabbe disease.
没错 他八岁 属于迟发性
Yeah. He's eight, so it's late-onset.
大概还有5到7年
Gives him five to seven years
他就会彻底瘫痪在床
before he becomes confined to a bed
变成植物人
and completely vegetative.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
你准备怎么做
What do you want to do?
我得去跟他父母...
Well, I've got to go talk to the par--
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
我想我的羊水破了
I think my water just broke.
天啊 真的
Oh, my god. It did.
看来我今天得生了
I guess this is happening today.
有人能给我们找把轮椅来吗
Uh, can we get a wheelchair over here?
很抱歉 萨拉
Look, I'm sorry, Sarah,
但得由你去告诉他父母了
but you have to go tell the parents.
-什么 我不行 -你必须去
- What? Me? No. I can't-- - you have to.
我没有这种经验
I don't have the experience.
叫上查尔斯医生
Go get Dr. Charles.
他会帮你的
He will help you.
我得先去把这孩子生下来
I have to go have this baby now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
呼气 呼
Breathe out. Exhale.
就是这样
That's it.
再来一次
One more time.
我们还得这样多久
How much longer do we have to do this?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表