第一治疗室 崔医生
Treatment 1. Dr. Choi?
-明白 -好的
- Copy that. - All right, uh...
里斯 第三治疗室 过马路
Reese, Treatment 3, guy got clipped by a car
被车带倒的病人
while crossing the street.
-好的老大 -救救我的孩子
- Aye, Captain. - Help! My baby!
-谁来帮帮我 -我来
- Somebody help! - Got it.
她已经哭闹了一早上了
She's been fussy and crying all morning,
我每次想哄她睡觉
but every time I try to put her down for a nap,
她就总是哭个不停
she just--she just wails.
她肯定是得了什么病了
I'm telling you, something's really wrong.
颜色正常
Her color's good.
她对外部刺♥激♥有反应
She's responding to external stimuli.
她的儿科医师是谁
Who's your pediatrician?
是南部护理医院的西蒙医生
Um, uh, uh, Dr. Simon at Advocate South.
-好了 艾普尔把病历调过来 -明白
- All right, April, let's get those records sent over. - Copy.
没事的
It's okay.
她的耳朵没有问题
All right, her ears are fine.
看来视网膜有出血
Looks like retinal hemorrhages.
她的头部是撞到哪里了吗
Could she have hit her head on something?
没有 我不记得撞到过
No, I don't-- I don't think so.
好 做全身婴儿图和头部CT
All right, let's order a babygram and head CT.
我去通知他们你马上到
I'll let them know you're on the way.
别担心 我会把你的孩子
Don't worry, I'm going to take really good care
-照顾好的 好吗 -好的
- of your baby, all right? - Okay.
别担心 艾普尔
Don't worry. April?
你觉得我惨 你该看看那车撞成什么样了
You think I look bad? You should've seen the car.
我来检查检查你的腿吧
Let's take a look at that leg.
我要赶11点的会议
I was rushing to my 11:00.
还看着手♥机♥ 我知道这么做不对
On my cell phone, which I know is a horrible idea.
过街的时候都没看车
Didn't even look before crossing the street.
我知道完全是我的责任
I mean, it's totally my bad.
不过话说回来 不管步行者怎么走
But still, whatever happened to pedestrians
车都该让路的吧
having the right of way?
所以我才坐公交
Mm, that's why I take the bus.
我按这里疼不疼
Does it hurt when I press here?
不 不是很疼
No, not much.
你再能忍♥也不会给你加分的 迪特里希先生
You don't get extra points for tolerating pain, Mr. Dietrich.
真的没什么 我只是跳开的时候
It's not bad. It just clipped me
磕了一下而已 真的
as I was jumping out of the way, really.
好消息是你似乎没骨折
Well, good news is, it doesn't appear to be broken.
但是你的膝盖里有积液
But there is fluid on your knee.
我觉得应该去骨科再看看
I think we should have ortho take a look.
必须要去看吗
Is that really necessary?
我午饭之前必须提交一份紧急动议
I've got to file an emergency motion before lunch.
我理解 但是不按规定做完检查
I understand, but we can't release you
我们不能让你出院
without a complete workup.
不如这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我和伯尼·古德斯坦一起打过网球
I play tennis with Bernie Goldstein,
他是西北医院骨科主任
Chief of Orthopedics over at Northwestern.
如果你能包扎一下我的腿 给我根拐杖
If you can just brace my leg and get me on some crutches,
我可以保证他明天一早
I guarantee he'll get me in
肯定会单独给我看看的
for an office visit first thing tomorrow morning.
那你预约吧 我去和我的主治医生说一下
Make your appointment. I'll check with my attending.
太好了 多谢
Great. Thanks.
我 我等下一趟吧
I-I can wait for the next one.
抱歉 我需要出去抽根烟
Sorry, just needed to go out for a quick smoke.
你不是第一个这么看我的
That's not the first time I've got that look.
别担心 我怀孕的时候没抽烟
Don't worry, I didn't smoke when I was pregnant.
你也知道 二手烟的危害其实也...
Well, you know, there is also secondhand smoke--
是 在孩子身边也不抽
Yeah, or around the baby.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. Sorry.
只是 压力太大了
It's just, uh-- it's just the stress.
最近几个月实在是太难了
It's been really tough these last few months.
有什么你想联♥系♥的人吗
Is there anyone you'd like to call?
比如格蕾丝的父亲 或者
Maybe Grace's father, or--
我不知道该打给谁
I wouldn't know who to call.
你不知道她父亲是谁吗
You don't know who the father is?
不是不知道是谁的问题
It's not so much a matter of who.
而是不知道是哪一个
It's more which.
我和好几个男的交往过
There were a couple guys.
不过这都没什么关系
But you know, it doesn't even matter,
因为知道我怀孕之后他们都躲了
because they all bailed when I told them I was pregnant,
而且还有我爸妈 他们认为我应该打掉孩子
so--and then my parents, they thought I should terminate.
因为你知道的 "没爹的孩子像根草"
'Cause, you know, "A baby needs a father."
但是不行 我就是做不到
But no, no, I just--I couldn't.
于是就成了这样
So here we are...
我们两个
The two of us,
相依为命
just doing the best we can.
芝加哥医院有严格规定
Chicago Med has a strict policy
坚决反对强行抽血
against forcible blood draws.
我知道
I got that.
麦基也许是在遵守医院规定
Maggie might've been following hospital procedure,
但是在巡警看来
but from patrol's point of view,
她干扰了一项时间紧张的调查
she obstructed a time-sensitive investigation.
而如果我们推迟手术
And if we had delayed that operation,
那孩子的命可能就保不住了
we could have put that boy's life in jeopardy.
你是来吵架的还是来求助的
Did you come here to argue or ask a favor?
是这样 文汉姆告诉我
Listen, Windham told me
那小子在限速25迈的路段上开到了80迈
that kid was doing close to 80 in a 25 zone.
而他撞上的那栋房♥子
And that house he hit--
里面住了一家子人
there was a family inside.
如果他们不能坐实酒驾的罪名
If they can't get DUI charges to stick,
那孩子很快就能脱身
that kid is gonna post
过不了几天就又能开车上路了
and be back behind the wheel in a couple of days.
他们可不乐意
They're not happy.
那你以为我就乐意看到
And you think I'm happy
我手下的员工被抓进号♥子吗
that one of my people is sitting behind bars?
莎伦 你高估我的权限了
Sharon, you overestimate my pull.
汉克 这可是麦基啊
Hank, it's Maggie that's in there.
而我是想求求你这个朋友
And I'm asking you as a friend,
想想办法救她出来
find a way to get her out.
她在走完程序接受提审之前
Look, they're not gonna release her
他们是不会释放她的
until after she's been processed and arraigned.
我会想想办法看能不能提前进行
I'll see if I can have her moved up on the docket,
但除此之外 我也没别的办法了
but other than that, there's nothing I can do.
我至少能见见她吧
Can I at least see her?
-麦基 -莎伦
- Maggie? - Sharon.
孩子 我太抱歉了
Girl, I am so sorry.
给你五分钟
Hey, you got five minutes.
看来你不是接我出去的吧
So I guess you're not here to take me home.
现在不行
Not yet.
博伊特说你得受审之后才能获释
Voight said they can't release you until you've been arraigned.
他们还真的要为此起诉我啊
They're actually gonna charge me for this?
考密克已经介入了
Kalmick's got the gloves off.
我们很有可能
We've got a good chance
撤销这项指控 或者至少减轻指控
of getting the charges dropped or at least reduced.
我只是在做我的本职工作
Hell, I was doing my job.
换了我也会像你当时那样处理
You handled the situation exactly as I would've.
一旦抽血 医院就会面临法律风险
That blood draw would've left the hospital open for litigation.
等下次我再申请信♥用♥卡♥
Next time to fill out a credit application,
等他们问我"你可曾被捕"的时候
that's what I'll tell them when they ask me,
我可就有的说了
"Have you ever been arrested?"
麦基 我们会帮你出来的
Maggie, we're gonna get you through this.
最好如此
You better.
-曼宁医生 -什么事
- Dr. Manning. - Yeah?
-跟你说句话 -好的
- A word. - Sure.
不止视网膜有出血
Not only retinal hemorrhages,
我们还发现了硬脑膜下血肿和脑水肿
but we found a subdural hematoma and cerebral edema.
三大典型诊断标准
The classic diagnostic triad.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表