看来她得的是婴儿摇荡综合征
This is a case of Shaken Baby Syndrome.
还有其他人在照顾这个孩子吗
Is there any other caregiver in the baby's life?
保姆 或者她父亲
A nanny, her father?
没有
Nope.
是她做的
She did this.
而格兰特医生
And Dr. Grant
也同意你婴儿摇荡综合征的诊断吗
agrees with your diagnosis of Shaken Baby Syndrome?
是的
She does.
我们都看了格蕾丝的CT扫描结果
We both reviewed Grace's CT scans.
我们一致认为
The findings are consistent
她是婴儿摇荡综合征
with the neuropathological triad of SBS.
你们也确定此类病征
And you're certain there couldn't be
没有其他解释吗
any other explanation for the symptoms?
除了虐待儿童 我得不出其他任何结论
I cannot draw any other conclusion here other than child abuse.
曼宁医生 一旦我打电♥话♥通知儿童保护机构
Dr. Manning, once I pick up that phone and notify DCFS,
就由不得我们了
it's out of our hands.
一个母亲蓄意伤害自己孩子
A mother intentionally harmed her child.
我觉得你该打这通电♥话♥
I think it's the right call to make.
酒驾那孩子的手术如何
Hey, how'd the surgery with the DUI kid go?
膀胱顶部有大面♥积♥撕裂伤
There was a pretty large laceration at the dome of the bladder,
缝合花了段时间
so it took a while to repair.
麦基呢 我想知道
Uh, where's Maggie? I was wondering
她有没有联♥系♥上孩子的父母
if she got ahold of the kid's parents yet.
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
麦基被逮捕了
Maggie got arrested.
-什么 -在我们把孩子送上楼以后
- She what? - Yeah, after we took the kid upstairs,
警♥察♥没法采血 就指控她妨碍公务
they couldn't get the blood and charged her with obstruction.
我知道
I know.
古德温在想办法弄她出来了
Goodwin's working on getting her cut loose.
里斯小姐 今天天气不错啊
Ms. Reese, beautiful day, right?
大概吧 有点冷
I guess, it's kinda cold.
那东西是要送去三楼吗
Hey, hey, is that for the gentleman in 3?
-对 凯文·迪特里希的 -知道吗
- Yeah, Kevin Dietrich. - You know what?
它的带扣可比看起来难解
Those buckles are actually a lot trickier than they look.
不如我帮你一下吧
How about if I give you a little hand?
好啊
Okay, sure.
迪特里希先生 我是查尔斯医生
Mr. Dietrich, I'm Dr. Charles.
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good, good.
我是来协助医生
I have come to render an assist
帮你带上腿部支架的
with this deceptively tricky brace.
好
Sure.
精神科主任
Chief of Psychiatry?
严格说来 是的
Technically, yeah.
今天 更像是理疗科主任
Today, more like Chief of Physical Therapy.
我几年前下坡时摔坏过膝盖
I blew out my knee out on the slopes a couple years ago,
戴了这破东西好几个月
got stuck with one of these suckers for a few months.
-诀窍在于搭扣 -好
- The trick is the buckles. - Okay.
我记住了 谢谢
Great, good to know. Thank you.
你是怎么摔的来着
So, uh, how'd you do this?
就是早上太忙了
Oh, just one of those mornings, completely overbooked.
关键是 我迟到了
Point is, I was running late--
还在打手♥机♥
And on your cell phone.
对 我在跟我的保险经纪人打电♥话♥
Right, I was on the phone with my insurance broker--
要给房♥主升级保险
need to up our homeowner's.
总之 我走上了十字路口
Anyway, so I stepped out into the crossing,
想闪开 但没成功
tried to jump out of the way but couldn't.
砰一声 我就躺在地上了
So, boom, I'm on the ground.
真是倒霉的早晨
Wow, hell of a morning.
是啊 我要谢谢勇敢的里斯小姐
Yeah, well, I'm just thankful for the intrepid Ms. Reese here
帮我包扎 好让我继续工作
for patching me up so I can get on with my day.
你这样也没办法开车
You know, you can't really drive like this.
不如 我们联♥系♥你妻子吧
So what--should we call your wife?
不 不用
No, no, the--
我意思只是她很忙
I just mean she's really busy.
上周工作了快80小时
Billed nearly 80 hours last week.
所以我不想用这事烦她
So I don't want to bother her with something like this.
很好
Great.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet ya.
彼此 谢谢你
Yeah, a pleasure. Thank you.
里斯小姐 能借一步说话吗
Ms. Reese, could I just see you for a sec?
你能在让迪特里希先生出院前
Could you do me a favor and give me a heads up
通知我一声吗
before you discharge Mr. Dietrich?
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
很好
Okay, good.
好 我们会尽快回来
All right, we'll get her back as soon as possible.
你是妈妈的医生
You're Mommy's doctor.
你救了她
You saved her.
你好 贝莉
Hi, Bailey.
你怎么下来了
What are you doing down here?
我还要几支记号♥笔
I need more markers.
你♥爸♥妈知道你在哪吗
Do your parents know where you are?
那样可不行
I'm sorry, we can't have that.
跟我来
Come with me.
莉亚
Hey, Leah,
你能带贝莉上楼
can you take Bailey back upstairs
回临床试验区吗
to the clinical trial wing?
我不能离开桌子 但我会找人送她回去
I can't leave the desk, but I will find someone who can.
好 谢谢了
Okay, thanks.
我还要更多的彩笔画彩虹
I need more colors for my rainbow.
好漂亮啊
Wow, that's very pretty.
是做给我妈妈的 让她感觉好一点
I'm making it for Mommy, to make her feel better.
她还在病着吗
Has she been sick?
病得很重
Real sick.
出什么事了吗 贝莉
Did something happen, Bailey?
她不得不打一针
She had to get a shot.
好吧
Okay.
曼宁医生 儿童保护机构来了
Dr. Manning, DCFS just arrived.
费舍小姐 这位是玛德琳·加斯特恩
Ms. Fisher, this is Madeline Gastern
来自儿童与家庭服务部
from the Department of Child and Family Services.
我是来调查一起可能的虐待儿童案
I'm here to investigate a possible case of child abuse.
虐待儿童 你们觉得是我伤害的我孩子吗
Child abuse? What, you think I hurt my baby?
-疯了吧 -希望你跟我们走一趟
- That's crazy. - We need you to come with us.
什么 不 我不要离开我的孩子
What? No! No, no, I don't want to leave my baby.
你们不能这样 我没伤害她
No, you can't do this! I didn't hurt her!
你们不能让我丢下孩子
You can't make me leave my baby!
我没伤害她 你们不能这样
I didn't hurt her! You can't do this!
我没伤害她
I didn't hurt her!
你们不能让我丢下孩子
You can't make me leave my baby!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
查尔斯医生 好消息 我要走了
Ah, Dr. Charles, good news. I'm out of here.
你走之前 我能跟你说几句话吗
Before you go, could I just talk to you for a sec?
里斯小姐 给我们几分钟好吗
Ms. Reese, do you mind excusing us for--for just a moment?
谢谢
Thanks.
我真的得走了
Yeah, I really have to go.
耽误不了你一分钟的
I will not keep you for more than a minute.
我只想再了解一下
I just want to understand a little better
今早发生了什么
what happened this morning.
我已经解释过了 是场意外
I already explained. It was an accident.
很抱歉 但我真的已经迟到了
And I'm sorry, but I'm really late.
我理解 你是个大忙人
I understand. You're a very busy man.
听着 我大胆问一下
Listen, off-the-wall question.
你最近在早晨...
Have you been... having a hard time
起床困难吗
getting out of bed in the morning recently?
不困难 我得走了
No. I have to go.
-谢谢 -迪特里希先生
- Thanks. - Mr. Dietrich.
借过
Excuse me.
迪特里希先生 对不起
Mr. Dietrich, I'm sorry.
我还不能让你离开
I can't let you leave just yet.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不相信你今早
I am not convinced that it was an accident
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表