打扰一下 古德温女士
Excuse me, Ms. Goodwin.
什么事
What is it?
报告医疗失职
Um, what exactly is the protocol
具体是什么程序
for reporting medical misconduct?
护士还是医生 是谁
Nurse? Doctor? Who?
医生
Doctor.
安格医生
Dr. Unger.
我们去我办公室谈
Let's take this up to my office.
在这两年里
Over the past two years,
安格医生常规诊断中漏诊越来越多
Dr. Unger has increasingly missed routine diagnoses.
仅在最近这三个月里
In the past three months alone
就有四起不同的事故
there have been four separate incidents.
引发肾盂肾炎的尿路感染
A UTI that led to pyelonephritis,
演变成阑尾破裂的腹痛
abdominal pain that turned into a ruptured appendix,
静脉血栓造成的腿部皮疹
a leg rash that turned out to be a DVT,
现在是感染的丘疹
and now an infected pimple
引发了坏死性筋膜炎
that's led to necrotizing fasciitis.
你认识他 你怎么想
You know this guy. What are your thoughts?
我们一起读的医学院
We went to medical school together,
他是个关爱他人又细心的医生
and he's a caring, thorough physician.
多年来一直是我的私人医生
Been my personal doctor for years.
从来没漏诊过
Never missed a thing.
他漏诊了那些
He missed those,
他们还只是来医院后发生的漏诊
and they're only the ones that came in here.
谢谢 里斯 我们会调查的
Thank you, Reese. We'll look into it.
与此同时 请不要把你的想法告诉任何人
In the meantime, don't share your concerns with anyone else.
我很担心他的病人
I worry about his patients.
安格医生该被吊销执照
Dr. Unger should lose his license.
至少也要吊销他的受雇权益
At the very least, his hospital privileges.
那不是你来决定的
That's not your call to make.
谢谢
Thank you.
你究竟为什么在这里问我
So why'd you really ask me in here?
我要开始对他调查
I'm starting an investigation.
我不希望你傻了眼
I didn't want you blindsided.
场面可能很难堪
This could get ugly.
你好啊
Hey there.
你♥爸♥爸妈妈呢
Where are your parents?
我爸爸带我哥哥姐姐回家了
My dad took my brother and sister home.
我妈妈去卫生间了
My mom's in the bathroom.
她马上就回来
She'll be right back.
好的 我是来查看你的情况的
Well, that's okay. I just came in to check on you.
你为什么要戴面罩
Why do you have to wear the mask?
因为害你生病的细菌会传染
Because the bacteria that's making you sick is contagious,
就是说别人可能也会染上
which means other people can get it,
而我得非常小心
and I have to be particularly careful
因为我刚刚生了一个宝宝
because I have a newborn baby,
我不希望他也生病
and I wouldn't want to get him sick.
人们在我身边会一直戴面罩吗
People always going to have to wear masks around me?
不 因为我们给你用的这个药
No, because this medicine that we're giving you,
会让你痊愈
it's gonna make you all better.
如果有任何需要
You let me know if there's anything
告诉我 好吗
that you need, okay?
吃草莓果冻也行吗
Even strawberry Jell-O?
没问题
Absolutely.
谁
Yes?
唐尼医生 我能进来吗
Dr. Downey, you mind?
进吧
Nope.
那是什么
What's that?
羽毛艺术
The art of the feather.
我完全是业余的
I am a rank amateur,
但这对手部有好处
but it's good for the hands.
你有什么事
What's on your mind?
我有个病人
I have a patient.
他装上左心室辅助器已经4个月
He's had an LVAD for four months.
身体一直痛苦疲劳
Been experiencing unremitting pain, fatigue.
无法控制身体机能
He has little to no control over his bodily functions.
很不幸 但就是这样
That happens, unfortunately.
他过得很艰难
It's been rough,
他也不在人工心脏等候名单上
and he is not a candidate for a artificial heart.
那心脏移植名单呢
Where is he on the transplant list?
排在很底下
Pretty far down.
靠前机会几乎没有
Chances of being moved up are slim to none.
他想让你取出辅助器
And he wants you to take it out.
对
Yeah.
那就取
Do it.
但他会死
But he'll die.
我是心胸外科医生
I am a cardiothoracic surgeon.
是病人要求你取的 对吗
The patient has asked you to remove it, yes?
态度很坚决
In no uncertain terms.
那就满足他的愿望
Then honor his wishes.
希望我不行时
I hope when my time comes
能有运气遇上一个
to be so lucky as to have someone
听从我意愿的医生
extend me the same consideration.
坏消息吗
Bad news?
古德温把我骂了一顿
Well, Goodwin took the paddle to me.
我没事
I'm okay.
马上我的轮班就结束了
My shift's over in a little,
我准备去雪洛的学校
and I was gonna go to Shiloh's school
帮忙追加注射
to help give out booster shots.
不如你一起来吧
Why don't you come with us?
-好 -好的
- Sure. - All right.
车子10分钟后在门口
Van will be outside in ten.
好
Okay.
-你有时间吗 -怎么了
- Hey. You have a second? - What's up?
你给3号♥室耳部感染的小孩注射了头孢氨苄吗
Did you give Keflex to the kid with the ear infection in three?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
因为该注射的是阿奇霉素
Because he was supposed to get azithro.
他对头孢氨卡过敏
He's allergic to Keflex.
-他怎么样 -没什么严重反应
- What happened? - I mean, nothing terrible.
他没事
He's okay.
但那样可能是致命的
But it could have been lethal.
当时还有谁在那边
Who else was on that side?
桃瑞丝
Doris?
罗伯特
Robert?
不 她在休息
No, she was on a break,
他在看其他病人
and he was with other patients.
我继续问问吧
I'll keep asking around.
你忙你的去 我来问
You man your desk. I'll find out.
是吗 那谢谢了
Yeah? Okay, thanks.
来 姑娘
Come on, girl, just--
卡拉格先生呢
Where's Mr. Gallagher?
罗德斯医生送他去手术室了
Dr. Rhodes just took him to surgery.
-手术室吗 -取出他的辅助器
- Surgery? - To remove his LVAD.
你要取出辅助器吗 你没咨♥询♥我
You're removing the LVAD? You didn't consult me.
我唯一需要咨♥询♥的 只有病人
The only person I needed to consult was the patient.
我以为我们看法一致
I thought we were on the same page with this.
你这是在协助自杀
What you're doing is assisted suicide.
病人了解后果
The patient understands the consequences.
这是他知情后的决定
He made an informed decision.
那你呢
What about you?
你在害死他
You're killing him.
这是病人的意愿
It is what the patient wants.
合理也合法
It's ethical, and it's legal.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do it.
你真的想阻止我吗 崔医生
Are you really gonna try and stop me, Dr. Choi?
诺亚
Noah.
怎么了
What?
那个耳部感染的孩子
The kid with the ear infection.
你该给他注射阿奇霉素
You were supposed to give him azithro.
-是啊 -不 你给的是头孢氨卡
- I did. - No, you gave him Keflex instead.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表