二号♥和四号♥ 三号♥已经送往手术室
Two and four. Three is headed to the OR.
好的
All righty.
那个兰博小子是谁
Who's young Rambo over there?
电影《第一滴血》主角
他是康纳·罗德斯 创伤科新来的
Oh, that's Connor Rhodes, the new trauma fellow.
他肯定能促进不少人雌性激素的分泌
He's gonna light up some estrogen receptors around here.
我也觉得 算我一个
I'll say. He lit mine.
这样就行了
Well, that's all I need.
-杰米在哪里来着 -五号♥病房♥
- Where's Jamie again? - Treatment 5.
简直就像梦中幻境
All in a dream.
你的女儿很稳定
Your daughter's stable.
她腿部的骨折比较严重
She has a pretty serious leg fracture,
但她没事 只是有点受惊
but she's okay, just a little shaken up.
骨科医生马上就会来对她进行诊断
The orthopedic resident is on his way to put a cast on her.
我的丈夫呢 我得不到任何有关他...
And what about my husband? I can't get any information--
我们打了几个电♥话♥
We made some calls.
你的丈夫被送到了西奈医院
Your husband's down the road at Sinai.
他们能稳定他的情况 但他受的伤很重
They were able to stabilize him, but his injuries are serious.
刚才他们说已经送他去手术了
The last word I had, he was headed into surgery.
怎么会发生这种事
How is this happening?
他们父女俩只是想出去玩
They were just going on a father-daughter day trip.
她想去动物园 怎...
She wanted to go to the zoo. What--
刘易斯女士 你现在最好的做法
Ms. Lewis, the best thing you can do right now
就是留在这陪你的女儿
is just be there for your daughter.
我们会继续跟进你丈夫的情况 好吗
We'll keep checking on your husband, okay?
好的
All right.
你可以看到她的手和脚
There. You can see her feet and a hand.
一切正常 多纳休先生 多纳休太太
Everything looks good, Mr. And Mrs. Donahue.
谢谢你们 我们只是想再看看她是否平安
Oh, thank you for doing this. We just needed to see her again.
她...她刚刚捏了我的手
She...she just squeezed my hand.
我发誓 我感受到了
I swear, I felt it.
她的反射系统依旧完好
Her reflexes are still intact.
偶尔会动几下 但是是无意识地
Movement can occur, but it's not purposeful.
不 她又捏了一下
No, she-- she just did it again,
就在你擦她肚子的时候
right when you wiped her stomach.
她有反应
She responded.
这还不算有意识吗
Tell me that wasn't purposeful.
特洛伊医生 重新进行断层成像扫描
Dr. Troy, let's get a repeat CAT scan.
你一部都...没看过吗
You haven't seen... even one?
我对天发誓 杰 我发誓我一直想看
Hand to God, J, I swear I keep meaning to.
我只是...
I just--
你要再盖一层毯子 伙计
You need another blanket here, buddy.
到底有多少部《速度与激♥情♥》
How many "Fast and Furious" movies are there anyway?
我说真的
I mean, seriously.
七部
Seven.
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那我可得好好补一补了
I got a lot of catching up to do.
-最新那一部最棒 -这样怎么样
- Well, the last one's the best. - How about this?
我从最后一部开始 然后往回看 行吗
I'm gonna start with the last and move back--deal?
好的
Okay.
罗德斯医生 穿好衣服了
Dr. Rhodes, dressed.
我是查尔斯医生 精神科主任
I'm Dr. Charles, Head of Psychiatry.
欢迎来到芝加哥医院
Welcome to Chicago Med.
谢谢你
Pleasure. Thank you.
你们俩认识吗
You two know each other?
老朋友了
Old pals.
我自打杰米...八岁就认识他了
Known Jamie since he was... eight?
他教我...怎么下象棋
He taught me... how to play chess.
不该教他的 他每次都能打败我
Big mistake. Beats me every time.
没开玩笑
Not kidding.
杰米 我拿到了你的检测报告
Jamie, I've got your test results back.
我也不希望告诉你这样的消息
I wish they were a little more encouraging.
你患有全血细胞减少症 意味着你的细胞计数很低
You're pancytopenic, which means that your cell counts are low.
你的血液酸碱值为7.14 意味着你...
You've got a blood pH of 7.14, which means that you--
我知道
I know.
我想给你插管 让你睡一觉
I'd like to intubate you, put you to sleep,
上呼吸机
get you on a ventilator.
你越来越疲劳了
You're getting fatigued.
这样你就能好好休息
This would just allow you to rest
好让抗生素发挥效用
so that the antibiotics can do their job.
我已经插管过八次了
I've been intubated eight times.
还是不要了
I think I'll skip it.
好吧 我晚点再来看你
All right. I'll check back in later, huh?
这可真少见
Well, there's something I don't often see--
威尔·霍尔斯特德居然被难倒了
Will Halstead looking stumped.
为什么脑损伤永远不会像
Why is it brain injuries are never
教科书上说的那样
like you read in the textbooks?
我的有孕创伤性脑损伤病人 双侧挫伤
My pregnant TBI patient, bilateral contusions.
格拉斯高昏迷指数为3 但突然间
She was a GCS 3. And now, all of a sudden,
她有了动作 指数也提升到了6
she's exhibiting movement, and she's improved to a 6.
-那是个好消息 -是啊
- Well, that's good news. - Yeah.
孩子的父母会很开心的
The baby's parents will be happy.
对了 她是个代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
Oh, she's a-- she's a surrogate.
我不知道她们是怎么做到的
I don't know how they do that.
怀胎十月然后就这么放手
Carry a baby and then give it up?
我知道 这样能帮助到
I mean, I know it brings a lot of joy
许多需要的人 但仍然...
to other people, but still...
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
你见到新来的同事罗德斯了吗
You meet the new guy yet, Rhodes?
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
挺喜欢发号♥施令的
Likes to throw his weight around.
要我说 这人有点自大
I don't know, strikes me as a little arrogant.
我可不自大
Hey, I am not arrogant.
不 一点都没有
No, no. Not at all.
你只是碰巧知道的比别人都多
You just happen to know more than anybody else.
罗德斯医生 这是阿科斯塔女士
Dr. Rhodes, this is Ms. Acosta.
她是你病人豪尔赫·门勒德斯的女友
She's the girlfriend of your patient, Jorge Melendez.
[西语]罗德斯医生是豪尔赫的医生
El Dr. Rhodes es el medico de Jorge.
阿科斯塔女士
Ms. Acosta.
你男友多处严重受伤
Your boyfriend has suffered severe injuries.
[西语]你男友多处严重受伤
Su novio ha sufrido lesiones graves.
[西语]目前处于昏迷状态 但情况稳定
Esta en coma, pero estable.
昏迷
Coma?
他有家人可以联♥系♥吗 有没有亲属
Does he have any family that we could contact, familia?
没有
No.
他只有我
I am all he has.
[西语]没有别的亲人了
El no tiene nadie.
[西语]来吧 我带你去看它
Vamos, te llevaría a él.
他还会说西班牙语
He speaks Spanish?
*但你在我眸里芳容依旧 麦基*
*But to me, you're as fair as you were, Maggie*
*一如你我芳华正茂时*
*When you and I were young*
-好啊 赫尔曼 -好啊 赫尔曼
- Hey, Herrmann. - Hey, Herrmann.
你们还撑得住吧
You boys hanging in there?
你懂的 这可是火车出轨
Well, you know, it's a train wreck.
-是啊 -你们呢
- Hm. - You?
一样
Same.
这是事故现场的物品吗
Is that from the crash site?
没错 这是第一批
Yeah, it's the first load.
手♥机♥ 鞋 钱夹 手提包
Cell phones, shoes, wallets, purses.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
豪尔赫
Jorge.
我们必须给他降温 避免他发烧
We're keeping him cool to prevent fever.
进去吧
Come on.
天哪 豪尔赫
Oh, Jorge.
豪尔赫
Jorge.
豪尔赫
Jorge.
"但他决心一定要到达
"Still, he was determined to make it.
背上最后一铲煤矿 他开始向山顶进发
"With an extra shovel of coal, he started up the hill.
小火车从未面对过
"The little train had never faced
如此陡峭的山坡
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表