I can't believe there's still flow past the injury.
向左转一点
Rotate a little to the left.
这里
There.
看来我们的堤坝有缺口呢
Looks like our dike sprung a leak.
-他在出血 -是的
- He's bleeding. - Yeah.
我们可以切开锁骨
I think we can get away with a collarbone incision.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
克莱尔 爸爸 这是萨内蒂医生
Claire, Dad, this is Dr. Zanetti.
罗素正在准备手术
Russel is being prepped for surgery right now,
会由我们俩进行手术
and she and I will perform the operation.
好的
Okay.
你肯定很相信他吧
You must have a lot of faith in him.
没错
I do.
真没想到我还能
Hmm, I never thought I'd see the day;
看见我儿子救人性命
my son saving lives.
你父亲真的和看起来一样狂妄吗
Your father, is he as big a tube steak as he seems?
就是这样
That he is.
你让他待在外面 罗德斯
You leave him out there, Rhodes.
不要让他进来
Don't bring him in here.
好了
Okay.
好了
All right.
-准备好把这个抽出来了吗 -准备好了
- Ready to pull this out? - Ready.
好了 深呼吸
Okay, take a deep breath,
不论如何 不要弄碎玻璃
and whatever you do, do not break the glass.
见鬼
Damn it.
你划破了锁骨下静脉
You lacerated the subclavian vein.
我需要抽吸
I need suction.
我们只有20秒 否则他会流血致死
We have 20 seconds before he bleeds out.
继续吸
More suction.
心脏收缩压是90
Systolic's 90.
怎么了 你们有麻烦了吗
What's going on? Are you guys in trouble?
闭嘴 马蒂 你供血就好
Shut up, Marty, just give him blood.
4-0脯氨酸
4-0 proline.
抽这里
Suction there.
-就是这里 -不 不是那里
- Right there. - No, that's not it.
见鬼 我什么也看不见
Damn it, I can't see anything.
他体温降到34度了
He's 34 degrees.
我什么也看不见 多抽点血
I can't see a thing. More suction.
萨内蒂医生 让我来 我可以
Dr. Zanetti, let me. I got this.
相信我
Let me.
你最好别搞砸了
You better not screw this up.
轻点
Gentle.
好了 搞定了
Okay, I got it.
你不是因为你父亲吧
That wasn't about your father, was it?
希望你不是在向他证明什么
I really hope you weren't trying to prove something.
那个上尉体重一直在增加
The Captain has been gaining weight,
容易淤青
seems to bruise easily.
合情合理
That's totally consistent.
我就是没法相信
I just can't believe it.
让我来吧
Let me do this.
杰克逊夫人
Mrs. Jackson?
抱歉 我可不想这些冷掉
I'm sorry, I don't want these to get cold.
一会儿就好
I--I won't keep you long.
我们在查看你丈夫症状的时候
In reviewing your husband's symptoms,
我想我知道是什么造成他的糖尿病的了
I'm pretty sure I know what's causing his diabetes.
我想你也知道
And, um-- and I think you do too.
什么 你说什么
What? What are you talking about?
你不太会撒谎 对吧
You don't lie a whole lot, don't you?
你显然不会撒谎
I mean, you're certainly not very good at it,
毕竟你信用度很高
to your great credit.
要想好好撒谎 你就得放松
To lie well, you have to loosen up.
和我目光有接触什么的
You know, make eye contact, stuff like that.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't understand what you're saying.
撒谎 撒什么谎
I mean, lie? Lie about what?
有人得进去
Somebody's got to go in there
告诉你丈夫真♥相♥
and tell your husband the truth.
我可以去
I could do it.
我给你拿着吧
Let me hold those for you.
麦基 罗德斯医生的手术有消息了吗
Maggie, any word from Dr. Rhodes on the surgery?
没有 他还在手术室里
Nope, he's still in the OR.
恐怕我要和你说个坏消息了
I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
别这样啊 我今天可不顺了
Oh, please, I am having a terrible day.
那可能会让你更加不顺
It's about to get a little bit worse.
我们手上有一起家庭暴♥力♥案件
We have a case of domestic abuse on our hands.
你不会吧
You couldn't!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
那个女人一直在用肾上腺皮质激素毒害她丈夫
That woman has been poisoning her husband with prednisone.
你为什么要做这种事
Why would you do something like that?
我在网上看到如果给他用点肾上腺皮质激素
I read on the Internet that if I gave him some prednisone,
就会出现糖尿病的症状
it would look like diabetes.
我只想要他安全回来
I just wanted him home safe.
整整十年了
It's been ten years
我一直担心
of worry,
一直做噩梦
of nightmares.
你明白我的苦衷的 对吧
You can understand why I did it, can't you?
我明不明白都无所谓
Well, whether I understand or not, it doesn't matter.
这里有个医生
There's a doctor here.
她丈夫也曾是突击队员 她失去了他
Her husband was a ranger, and she lost him.
他死了
He's dead.
生病总比死了好吧
Isn't it better to be sick than dead?
你为什么放纵自己这样做
Why did you let it go so far?
你为什么不和人谈谈呢
Why didn't you talk to someone?
说说又有什么用呢
What good would talking do?
我只想要他回来
I wanted him home.
说说不能让他回来
Talking wouldn't bring him home.
杰克逊夫人 我很抱歉
Mrs. Jackson, I'm sorry.
你这是犯罪 我必须上报
What you did is a crime, and I have to report it.
我会坐牢吗
Am I going to go to jail?
我也不知道
I don't know.
她不愿意做手术
She's not gonna do the surgery,
说至少得等到演奏会之后
at least not until she's given the recital.
你没跟她说那肿瘤可能会先要了她的命吗
You told her those tumors might kill her first?
听和表达
Hearing and being heard
这是迪伦与世界交流的方式
it's how Dylan interacts with the world.
她无法想象失去听觉的样子
She can't imagine her life without that ability.
她需要时间去接受
She needs more time to process all of this.
她没有时间了啊
She doesn't have more time.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
但这不是我们能决定的事
It's not our decision to make.
我不信
I don't believe this.
曾经有一个病人的病情我错过了
I miss something with one patient,
结果发现时一切都太晚了
and it's too late to fix it,
这次我终于早早发现了情况
then I catch something like this early on,
可是我还是无能为力
and I still can't fix it.
小娜 现在情况很明确
Nat, the medicine is clear.
不应该由病人做决定 应该由我
The patient should not be making this decision. I should.
你成为医生就是为了替病人做决定吗
So you became a doctor to tell people what to do?
我成为医生是为了救人性命
I became a doctor to save people's lives.
我一直以来想要的都是这个
It's all I've ever wanted to do.
我没有后备计划 没有隐藏的热情
I don't have a fallback plan or some hidden passion.
我就是这样
This is it for me.
就是...
It's just...
没人曾告诉我 我会面临这么多的取舍
no one ever told me there'd be this much loss involved.
我从柜子深处找出了这个
I pulled this out of the deep depths of my closet.
我联♥系♥过安娜-苏菲·穆特的人
I reached out to Anne-Sophie Mutter's people,
但她好像去中国巡演了 所以...
but it seems she's on tour in China, so...
你应该知道巴♥赫♥的小提琴二重奏
I'm guessing you know Bach's "Concerto in D minor"
D小调协奏曲吧
for two violins?
-我们当时都学过 -当然知道
- In my day, we all learned it. - Sure.
去拿你的小提琴 迪伦
Get out your violin, Dylan.
我们要演奏一曲 快点
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表