Zoe, how are you? Your hair's different.
-我喜欢 -是吗
- I like it. - Yeah?
对 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
那晚上开心吗
Had a great time the other night.
你快把我变成嗜酒姑娘了
You've officially converted me to a rye whiskey girl.
能净化灵魂啊 至少能净化记忆
It cleanses the soul, or at least the memory.
有进展吗
Things any better?
还没变得更糟
Well, they haven't gotten worse.
这应该就算好
Guess that's something.
很好 我就喜欢乐观的人
Good. Cup half full--my kind of guy.
什么时候再去喝一杯
Round two soon?
我今晚没事
I'm free tonight.
我轮班结束给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when my shift's over.
好啊
Yeah. Okay.
安德森先生 我是霍斯特德医生
Mr. Anderson, I'm Dr. Halstead.
叫我蒂姆就好
Oh, please, call me Tim.
好啊 蒂姆
You got it, Tim.
你有糖尿病吗
So you're a diabetic?
是啊 大学毕业就有了 真走运啊
Yeah, since after college. Lucky bastard, I know.
我看到你在吃血液稀释剂 华法令
I see you're on the blood-thinner Warfarin.
-你的INR值怎么样 -不知道
- How's your INR? - Don't know.
好几周没查了
I haven't had it checked in a few weeks.
我们来听一下
Mm-hmm. Let's have a listen.
你还置换 了二尖瓣
Yeah, you've also had a mitral valve replaced.
我听到滴答声了
I can hear the clicking.
对 两次支架手术 一次斑块切除术
Yeah, two stent operations, an atherectomy,
以及一次激光血管清理术
and a laser angioplasty.
还是让我们很羞愧
And somehow still putting us all to shame.
你就像时尚目录一样
You look like a Bergdorf's catalog.
看起来挺好啊 曼宁医生
Well, look good, feel good, Dr. Manning.
我刚还在想能不能见到你呢
I was wondering if I would see you.
霍斯特德医生 介意我旁听吗
Dr. Halstead, you mind if I sit in?
不用问
You don't have to ask.
今天怎么了
So what's going on today?
上次你进来是因为足部感染
Last time you were in for a foot infection.
-复发了吗 -不
- Any reoccurrence? - No,
就是有点呼吸急促
just a little shortness of breath.
我那会儿在清理阁楼
I was cleaning out my attic,
感觉有点头晕
started feeling a little light-headed.
也没什么 不用担心
Nothing, really, to worry about,
但还是求个稳妥吧
but, still, better safe than sorry.
还有什么问题吗
Anything else?
我左腿有点疼
My left leg's been aching a bit.
安德森先生有充血性心力衰竭
Mr. Anderson is in congestive heart failure.
-有吗 -一点点
- Oh? - It's mild.
是上一个医生告诉我的
At least, that's what my last doctor told me.
去掉点血你还是可以的
But you could still stand to lose some of that fluid.
好 我们要做胸透 心电图 做个化验
All right, what we're gonna do--chest X-ray, EKG, labs.
做个血管造影 检查一下腿部的血液流通
Have IR do an angiogram, check the flow of the leg.
我还在想回家来不来得及
Here I was, thinking I was gonna make it home
看公牛队比赛呢
for the Bulls game.
别担心 蒂姆 我们会给你无线密♥码♥的
Don't worry, Tim, we'll get you the wi-fi password.
你可以在手♥机♥上看
You can watch the game on your phone.
有点过了 他的腿没僵
A little overboard. His leg wasn't cold.
做个血管超声差不多
A vascular ultrasound, maybe,
做血管造影有点过了吧
but an angiogram's a bit much to start.
他有十年的血管病变
He's a decade-long vasculopath.
血管受到影响了
His blood vessels are shot.
没有症状
He's not indicating.
我不认为他需要再做一个不舒服的检查
I hardly think he needs another uncomfortable procedure.
没人敢说他不需要
There's no telling what he needs.
听着 我不是在轻视你 小娜
Look, I am not dismissing you, Nat,
但是我接的病人
but I did the intake.
我说了算
It's my call.
谢谢
Thanks.
你脸色好差
Hoo, you look like crap.
谢谢
Thanks.
简直是训练营
Downey boot camp.
你要做器♥官♥移♥植♥吗
Presume you're on the transplant?
离体 你见过吗
Ex-vivo--have you ever seen one?
肺完全离...
The lungs are perfused out--
在体外 我知道过程
Outside the body, yeah. I know the procedure.
没错 病人是纽约消防局接到的
Yeah, the patient was an NYFD first responder on 911.
和碎片接触导致肺纤维化
He developed pulmonary fibrosis from debris exposure.
情况不妙啊
So no good deed, right?
我得走了
I got to jet.
你的创伤病人都来找我了
Your trauma pages are coming to me now.
-一起吃午饭吗 -喊我
- Lunch later? - Page me.
然后我就冲破了中心
So then I just break up the center
把冰球带入得分区了
and carry the puck into the zone myself?
没错 你抓住了中间那家伙
Exactly. You catch the D-man in the neutral zone.
然后我就二对一了
And I'll be left with a two-on-one.
聪明
Good read.
快收起来
Hey, put that away now.
好消息 头部和脊柱CT检查都出来了
Good news. CT head and spine were clear.
-没有震荡 -没有
- No concussion? - No concussion.
我能出院了吗
So I'm out of here?
可以去栗树山了 加油 老鹰队
And off to Chestnut Hill. Go, Eagles.
-好嘞 谢谢 医生 -不用谢
- Sweet! Thanks, Doc. - Sure.
我不懂运动
Sports aren't really my thing.
我和你说什么来着 亲爱的
What'd I tell you, hon?
没事 孩子壮着呢
Nothing. The kid's a rock.
有其父必有其子 谢谢你 医生
Like father, like son. Doc, thanks so much.
不用
You got it.
好 我们去告诉那些童子军们
Okay, so let's go tell those bad-news scouts
全国最厉害的学员来了
that the nation's number-one recruit is good to go.
崔医生 你会不会错过了什么
Dr. Choi, is it possible you missed something?
-布莱特说过他头疼 -妈
- Bret complains of headaches. - Mom.
都两周了
He's had this one for two weeks.
琼 够了
Joan, enough!
检查结果说没事 亲爱的
Look, the scan came back clean, honey.
别杞人忧天了
Stop looking for something that isn't there.
腰椎穿刺
LP?
头疼可能是脑膜炎的症状
Headaches could be a symptom of meningitis.
这种感染CT扫描上不会显示出来
An infection like that wouldn't show up on the CT.
也可以解释为什么之前的一次小碰撞
Could explain why a minor hit
会造成这么大的反应
caused such a big reaction earlier.
我想我们最好做一次脊椎穿刺
I think it's best we do a spinal tap.
好吧 但脑膜炎是可以治愈的对吗
Okay, but meningitis, that is treatable, right?
晚一小时再去打冰球没关系的 杰克
Hockey can wait for an hour, Jack.
好吧 琼
Okay, Joan.
布莱特
So, Bret,
麻烦你侧卧
if you could lie on your side
然后将膝盖尽量蜷至胸部
and pull your knees up to your chest,
我会对你进行局部麻醉
I'm gonna numb you with a local anesthetic.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
有点头晕
Feeling a little dizzy.
-好吧 -布莱特
- Okay. - Bret? Bret!
-布莱特 -布莱特
- Bret! - Bret!
-布莱特 -里斯
- Bret! - Reese!
快来人帮忙
Little help!
-伤到哪里了吗 -还好
- Anything hurt? - Not really.
不过明天估计就浑身酸疼了 是吧
Gonna be stiff tomorrow, though, aren't I?
那是 但疼痛能锻炼人的品质
Yeah, but pain builds character.
这到底是谁说的
According to who, exactly?
布莱特还需要做腰椎穿刺 你能行吗
Bret still needs an LP. You good?
最后一节比赛
Uh...fourth period,
九局下半 让我上场吧 教练
bottom of the 9th-- put me back in, Coach.
一句话就毁了三项运动
Butchered hockey, football,
冰球 橄榄球和棒球 真厉害
and baseball in one sentence--impressive.
查尔斯医生 谢谢你过来
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表