Fen-phen or Vioxx,
瑞体肤[牛皮癣药]
Raptiva.
没有证据表明乙型流感疫苗
There's no evidence the HIB vaccine
有任何负面作用
has any negative side effects.
你凭什么肯定
How can you be sure?
孩子们在婴儿时就接种了疫苗
Kids get the vaccine when they're babies.
谁知道会有什么长♥期♥影响呢
Who knows what the long-term effects will be?
为了雪洛的长♥期♥健康和幸福着想
For Shiloh's long-term health and happiness,
我们愿意冒可治愈儿童疾病的危险
we'll risk a treatable childhood illness.
你是说不该给任何儿童注射疫苗 对吗
So no child should be vaccinated, right?
你想让你的孩子在一个
You want your kids in a school
满是小儿麻痹症 天花危险的学校里
where no one's protected from polio, smallpox.
-威尔 行了 -不行
- Will, enough. - No.
你们提出这种伪科学
You trot out this pseudoscience,
但其实真正想让其他孩子注射疫苗
but what you really want is for every other kid
借此保护你自己的孩子
to be vaccinated so yours can be safe.
他无权那样跟我们说话
He has no right to speak to us like that.
是的 他不该那样跟你们说话
You're right, he shouldn't have spoken to you that way.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
你知道这之后他们绝对不会
You know they're never gonna vaccinate
给他们的其他孩子打疫苗了 对吧
their other kids after that, right?
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我不该管不住自己的嘴的
I shouldn't have shot my mouth off.
是因为我 对吧
It was because of me, wasn't it?
我觉得你很勇敢
I think it was very gallant.
真的吗
You do?
我们该谈谈那个吻的事
Maybe we should talk about that kiss.
你问我为什么对你那么不好
You asked why I treat you so badly,
为什么我
why I say things
对你说一些不会跟别人说的话
I wouldn't say to anybody else.
我就跟喜欢上一个小女孩的孩子一样
I'm like a little kid with a crush on a girl,
他还能怎么做
so what does he do?
他就只能揪她的马尾辫
He pulls her pigtails.
如果你不喜欢我 我理解
Look, I understand if you don't feel the same way.
不 你听我说
No. Listen, pl--please.
没有你我不知道该怎么办才好
I don't know what I would do without you.
但我的生活中有太多事
But there is just so much in my life
我还根本没有搞清楚
that I haven't figured out yet.
你不用解释 娜塔莉 我懂
You don't have to explain, Natalie; I--I--I get it.
不 我觉得你不懂
No, I don't-I don't think you do.
我不是委婉地让你失望
I am not trying to let you down gently
或者拒绝你
or put you off.
我只是还没准备好
I'm just not in that place yet.
好
Okay.
我去看看那位老师的情况
I'm gonna go check on the teacher.
你该打一针辅助剂
You should get a booster.
好
Okay.
抱歉 安格医生 我别无选择
I'm sorry, Dr. Unger. I didn't have a choice.
请把你的医院证件给我
I'll need your hospital ID.
好
Okay.
做蒸馏不难 就是化学上学的
It's not hard to make a still. It's basic chem.
诺亚
Noah?
我告诉你一声
I just wanted you to know
我要提交一份事故报告
that I am gonna file an incident report.
怎么了 有人逼你这么做吗
What's going on? Is someone making you do this?
不是 是我自己的决定
No, no. It's my decision.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
是
Yeah.
听我说
Hey, hey, look, look.
我知道我搞砸了
I get it. I screwed up.
但你应该支持我 不是把我踢出局
But you're supposed to be here for me, not dime me out.
你知道吗 你生气是因为
You know what? You--you're just pissed
我是医生 而你不是
because I'm the doctor and you're not.
诺亚 你是我弟弟 我爱你
Noah, you are my brother, and I love you...
但你得长大
But you need to grow up.
看着我 如果你想成为医生
Look at me. If you're gonna be a doctor,
我要你成为一名优秀的医生
I want you to be a good one.
霍斯特德医生 你在做什么
Dr. Halstead, what are you doing?
车发动不了了 我在等拖车
Agh, car wouldn't start. Waiting on a tow.
每天总是以一种绝佳方式结束
Ah, always a perfect way to end the day.
是啊
Yeah.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin?
抱歉我引起了那么多麻烦
I'm sorry I've been so much trouble.
没错 霍斯特德医生
Yes, Dr. Halstead.
一直以来你都非常难搞
You have been a monumental pain in the ass.
-我知道 -那就好
- I know. - Good.
对了 恭喜你过结婚纪念日
Oh, and congratulations on your anniversary.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说你结婚很久了
I heard you've been married a long time.
是的
I have.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
不要妨碍对方
Stay out of each other's way
永远不忘纪念日
and never forget an anniversary.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
刚才真是...
That was...
今天真漫长
It was a rough day.
我有东西给你看
I have something to show you.
约翰·霍普金斯医院
Johns Hopkins, huh?
创伤科主任
Head of trauma.
这份工作不错
That's quite an offer.
是的
Yeah, it is.
希望你委婉地拒绝了他们
I hope you let them down gently.
巴尔的摩的冬天也很冷
You know, Baltimore gets very cold too.
我知道
I know.
看来我们的今天都很漫长
Looks like we had the same kind of day.
甜味烈酒
Sweet and strong, please.
我有个病人想移除左心室辅助装置
I had a patient who wanted his LVAD removed.
他得偿所愿了
He got what he wanted.
现在死了
Now he's dead.
我今天亲自移除了一套左心室辅助装置
I guess I took out an LVAD myself today.
要怎么知道这样做是对的
How do we ever know what we're doing is right?
很棘手啊
It's tricky.
医生职业道德宣言的第一部分
I mean, the first part of the Hippocratic oath
说的很明确 对吧
is clear, right?
勿伤害他人
"Do no harm."
然后接着就是
Then it goes on to say,
我会铭记 医学和科学一样
"I will remember that there is art to medicine
都有其艺术
as well as science."
所以很棘手
So it's tricky.
这种事会变容易些吗
It ever get any easier?
希望如此
Hope so.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表