-肋骨撑开器 -好的 医生
- Rib spreader. - Yes, Doctor.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
钝力创伤 左侧大量出血
Blunt force trauma, massive left-sided bleeding.
已经输了四袋红细胞四袋血浆
4 PRBC's and 4 plasma given.
虽然很难控制她的情况
Had a hard time getting her under,
但没有时间了
but there's no time left.
开始吧
So here we go.
给我长梅岑鲍姆剪刀和无损伤镊
Long metz and Debakeys to me.
我来把肺移开
I'll get the lung out of the way.
她在动 马蒂
She's moving. Marty?
已经打了足够麻药 但就是不循环
I've given her plenty of Roc, but it's not circulating.
我无法让她放松
I can't relax her.
现在打开心包
I'm opening the pericardium.
该死
Damn it.
右心房♥彻底从腔静脉脱离了
Right atrium's torn clear off the cava.
给我一把无创钳 得夹住血管
Give me a Satinsky. Gotta try to clamp it.
她走了
She's gone.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes?
死亡时间 14点21分
Time of death: 14:21.
刚跟退伍军人事务处的朋友谈过
Just spoke to my guys at the V.A.
他们对科尔曼先生的情况无能为力
There's nothing they can do for Mr. Coleman.
你呢
How 'bout you?
耳鼻喉科的人也这么说
Our ENTs said the same thing.
那我们怎么阻止他饮弹自杀
So how do we keep this guy from shooting himself in the head?
问题是 他的情况是身体原因导致的
The thing is, his condition has a physical cause.
而不是复杂的心理问题
It's not some complex psychological issue.
重点是科尔曼先生如何克服
It's a matter of Mr. Coleman learning how to cope with it.
这对他来说很难
That's a tall order.
我知道
I know.
但他的问题是可以看到的 明白我的意思吗
But it's a problem he can see, you know what I mean?
从某种程度上说
In a way, isn't it
可以看到的问题相对容易处理多了 是吧
easier to deal with things you can see?
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
所以不是那个父亲的问题
So, it's not the father?
在我看来 不是他
In my opinion, no.
我认为那个父亲 更可能是父母
I think the father-very possibly both parents
都在保护格里芬
are protecting Griffin.
反♥社♥会♥人格 真的吗
A sociopath, really?
他只是个小孩子 只有十岁
He's just a little boy; he's only ten.
反♥社♥会♥人格的特征
Sociopathic traits are identifiable
在小孩子身上就能体现 甚至是婴儿
in very young children, infants even.
万一捡那个纽扣
Couldn't the picking up of the button
只是他正常的好奇呢
just be a normal curiosity?
大多数孩子面对那种恐怖的事
Most children when confronted with such a horrific event
都不敢靠近 他们会害怕 难过
would be repelled. They'd be frightened, upset.
他却想靠近
He was drawn to it.
然后关注一个物体
And then to--to focus on an object
而不是严重受伤的那个人
instead of the person who had been so terribly injured...
我觉得格里芬对那个小孩是个威胁
I think that Griffin's a danger to that boy--
对全家都是
the whole family.
那位母亲胳膊上的烫伤
I mean, the burn on the mother's arm?
那又是怎么回事
What--what's that about?
那我们能做什么
Okay, so what can we do?
做不了什么
Very little.
我们把查尔斯医生的意见告知儿童与家庭服务部
We inform DCFS of Dr. Charles's opinion.
如果他们认为格里芬对他弟弟和父母构成威胁
If they deem Griffin a threat to his brother and his parents,
他们会建议把孩子从家里带走
they'll recommend removing him from the house.
但只是建议而已
But it's only a recommendation.
他们不能强制执行
They can't force the issue.
必须由父母做出决定
The parents have to take that step.
她的心包里充满了血
Her pericardium was filled with blood.
她是胸腔内出血而死的
She was bleeding to death inside of her chest.
所以麻醉才不起作用
That's why the anesthesia wasn't working.
根本不循环了
It wasn't circulating.
我去通知家人吧
I better go notify the family.
我去
I'll do that.
你回急诊室吧
You should get back to the ED.
好
Okay.
里斯 你没事吧
Reese, you okay?
又那样了吗
It happen again?
晕眩
Vertigo.
可能你出问题了
Maybe something is going on.
我们再检查检查吧
We should run some more tests.
不用 我知道是怎么回事
No. I know what it is.
病理学
Pathology.
这是做什么
What--what is-what are we doing?
怎么回事
What is all this?
我们有东西给你看
There's something we'd like to show you.
你看
There.
我们想让你认识一下你的战友
We wanted you to meet your brother-in-arms.
-战友 -对
- Brother-in-arms? - Yes.
你的心脏
Your heart.
你看到你的心脏为你多么努力了吗
Do you see how hard your heart is fighting for you?
努力让你活着
Fighting to keep you alive.
科尔曼先生 我们无法让你回到从前
Mr. Coleman, we can't make you the person you were before.
要接受这个也会是一个漫长的过程
And dealing with this is going to be a long process.
但如果你从另一个角度去看你脑海中的声音
But it would help if you could begin to think about
那可能会有帮助
that pounding in your head in a different way.
更像是一种提醒
More like a reminder.
一种让你放心 安慰你的声音
A reassuring, comforting sound--
告诉你你的心脏一直在为你抗争
that your heart is there for you.
你不用这么做的
Wow! You don't have to do this.
我很乐意
I'm happy to.
你要给我搭个什么
What are you gonna make me?
宇宙飞船
A rocket ship.
迫不及待要看看了
Ooh, I can't wait.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
泰勒先生 泰勒夫人
Mr. And Mrs. Taylor?
我知道小波的手术很顺利
I understand Bo's surgery went well.
你们去看过他了吗
Have you been up to see him?
看了 不过他还在睡觉
Yes. He was still asleep, though.
我们应该向你们二位道歉
Listen, we owe you both something of an apology.
我们之前对你们的情况判断失误了
We were wrong about your situation.
我们能去咨♥询♥室
Could we step into the consultation room
然后我给你们解释一下吗
so that I can explain?
格里芬呢
What about Griffin?
你们可以从那里看到他
You can watch him from in there.
好
All right.
格里芬 待在这里 我们马上回来
Griffin, honey, you stay here. We'll be right back.
好
Okay.
泰勒先生 我不认为你有虐待倾向
Mr. Taylor, I don't believe that you are an abuser.
但我认为你在帮一个有虐待倾向的人掩饰
But I do think that you are covering up for one.
你儿子 格里芬
Your son, Griffin.
无稽之谈
That's ridiculous.
我们很担心小波的安全
We're concerned for Bo's safety.
说实话 还有你们的
And yours, frankly.
他就是一个小孩子
We're talking about a little boy here.
他已经表现出
Who has been exhibiting
一些非常严重的反♥社♥会♥行为了
some very serious anti-social behavior.
你不过刚认识我儿子 就这样说他吗
Look, you just met our son. You can judge him like that?
我也很希望自己错了
I would love to be wrong about this.
你们应该给格里芬进行全面鉴定
And you should have Griffin thoroughly evaluated.
但如果他真的是变♥态♥人格...
But if indeed we're talking about psychopathy here--
变♥态♥...变♥态♥人格
Psych-psychopathy.
他还小
He's still young.
他的大脑还在发育
His brain is still developing.
我们可以对他进行干涉
There are very real things we can do
提供实质性帮助
to intervene and help him.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表