and her lungs are underdeveloped,
但在新生儿重症监护室里待两个月后
but I think two months in the NICU will plump her up
应该就可以正常呼吸了
and get her breathing properly.
这是好消息
That's good to hear.
抱歉 我有不好的消息告诉你们
I'm sorry, but I have some unfortunate news.
我的客户终止协议了
Our clients have pulled out.
什么
What?
他们没有做好准备应对早产儿的
They don't feel equipped to deal with the complications
并发症问题
that come with a premature baby.
这是个健康的婴儿
This is a healthy baby.
只是需要额外照顾一下
She just needs some extra attention.
我理解
I understand.
我很同情尼拉
You know, my heart goes out to Neela--
还有她经历的一切
all she's been through.
但我不会放弃
But I'm not giving up.
我肯定我们可以找到一对有冒险精神的夫妇
I'm sure we can find an adventurous couple
愿意跟我们一起分享迎接新生命的喜悦
willing to take on that little bundle of joy.
而且我们也可能为尼拉争取到点什么
And maybe we can get a little something for Neela too.
当然 你也会拿到费用
Of course, you'll get a fee as well.
我需要打个电♥话♥ 失陪
Need to make a quick call, excuse me.
这算是圆♥满♥结局吗
Is this a happy ending?
崔医生 这已经是最好的结局了
Dr. Choi, this is as happy as it's going to get.
纽曼先生
Mr. Newman.
-你好 -你好
- Yeah, hey. - Hey.
听说你和你女儿终于确诊了
Very excited to hear that you and your daughter
我非常开心
finally got a diagnosis.
-是好事 -是啊 好事
- It's good. - Yeah, it's great.
请来我办公室一趟 好吗
Hey, will you step over into my office here for a second?
有时候大家会从新的角度去看
You know, sometimes people get new perspective,
自己如何陷入一种情况
how they got into a situation,
他们重新评估 然后摆脱这一情况
they reevaluate, getting out of it,
如果可以这样
you know, and if that were the case,
我想提供帮助
I just wanted to offer my assistance, you know?
戒掉海♥洛♥因♥是一项艰巨的任务
Kicking heroin is a tremendous undertaking,
你真的不应该一个人去尝试
really shouldn't be attempted alone.
是的
Uh, yeah.
我很感谢你提供帮助 谢谢
You know, I appreciate that. Thank you.
我跟一些戒瘾所有合作
Yeah, I work with these alternative rehabs, you know,
他们使用伊波加因类的精神活性药
who use psychoactives like Ibogaine.
在这方面取得了很大的成功
They've been having extraordinary success.
我...可以介绍你去
I just--well, you know, put that on the table.
好 你知道
Yeah, well, you know.
我很感谢你 但是...
Like I said, I appreciate it, and...
我觉得我可以处理好
you know, I think I-I think I got it handled, you know?
我先出去抽根烟
So I'm gonna have a smoke.
好的
Okay, man.
-谢谢 -祝你好运
- Thank you. - Good luck.
对了
Hey, just--
以防万一
just in case, you know?
好的
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
我建议你尽可能离我远点
I suggest you stay as far away from me as possible.
你做的事可能合法
What you're doing may be legal,
但那样做绝对不对
but it sure as hell isn't right.
有良心的代♥孕♥机构
No reputable surrogacy agency
绝不会让尼拉签那种合同
would have ever given Neela a contract like that.
你情感上难以接受
This is an emotional process.
这点我理解
I can understand you're upset.
轮不到你来拿出高人一等的姿态
Don't you dare patronize me.
你做的事 说白了
What you do- let's call it what it is--
就是拐卖♥♥人口
human trafficking.
克莱尔
Claire?
你来了
Well.
你有时间一起吃晚餐吗
any chance you're free for dinner?
有 应该没问题
Yeah, I think I can make that work.
我去拿外套
Let me just grab my coat.
找酒吧你果然在行
Leave it to you to find the nearest bar.
归巢本能
Homing instinct.
我请你喝一杯吧
Let me buy you a drink.
好啊
Okay.
你想喝什么
What'll you have,
来一杯华丽的手工调制鸡尾酒吗
one of those fancy fresh-squeezed cocktails?
我还得还念医学院的贷款呢 还是喝啤酒吧
With my med school loans? I stick to beer.
再给我来一杯
Another for me.
也给我朋友来一杯一样的
And the same for my friend.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表