那我到了
Well, here I am.
-安全抵达 -太好了
- Safe and sound. - Yes.
晚上见
See you tonight.
-麦基 -怎么了
- Hey, Maggie? - Yeah?
唐尼医生有消息吗
Any word on Dr. Downey?
他刚做完手术 情况稳定
He's out of surgery and stable.
好 太好了
Oh, good. Good.
伯特的私人专区装♥修♥得怎么样了
How's the renovation going? Bert's "Man cave."
我还以为能让他提起点精神
You know, I thought it would cheer him up,
但他还是一点兴趣都没有
but he's not showing any interest at all.
我感觉好像他在惩罚我没退休陪他
I feel like I'm being punished for not retiring with him.
日子不好过吧
Rough at home, huh?
岂止是不好过
That's an understatement.
-上午好 古德温女士 -霍斯特德医生
- Morning, Ms. Goodwin. - Dr. Halstead.
那大姐
That woman...
不喜欢我
does not like me.
你没少给她添麻烦
You haven't exactly made her life easy.
工作找得怎么样了
How's the job search going?
昨天收到了迈阿密的西奈山医院的邀请
Hey, got an offer yesterday from Mount Sinai, Miami.
另外还有加州的西部纪念医院
Plus Memorial West in California.
所以不管去哪个 都有得太阳晒了
So, either way, looks like sunshine for me.
那芝加哥医院呢
What about Med?
没戏了
Lost cause.
这会儿应该信儿了
Should have heard by now.
那好吧
Oh, well.
跟你说 曼宁医生
Hey, you know, Dr. Manning...
怎么了
What?
她不再戴她的婚戒了
She's not wearing her wedding ring anymore.
跟我说这个干什么
Why would you tell me that?
时机难得 霍斯特德医生
Timing, Dr. Halstead.
一定要抓住机会
That's what it's all about.
都怨他 就不该穿
His fault. Shouldn't have been
-那件上衣 -太好了
- wearing that shirt. - Oh, lovely.
我看一定很有趣
Oh, that seems like a pleasant one.
麻烦送到3号♥治疗室
Take them to Treatment Three, please.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
艾普尔 有空吗
April, you busy?
我来帮你
I'm with you.
哥几个 我是霍斯特德医生
All right, fellas, I'm Dr. Halstead.
-跟我来 -不用了
- Follow me. - Don't need this.
-让他们给你看看吧 -我没事
- Just let 'em take a look. - I'm fine.
好了 来吧 我们把你扶到床上去
All right, come on. Let's get you on this bed.
不 我想回家
No, no, just-just wanna go home.
好 怎么回事
Okay, what happened?
看完比赛去开派对
Went out to party after the game,
他看到了这些红雀队球迷
he sees these Cards fans...
几个垃圾穿着件"小熊队垃圾"上衣
Douchebag's wearing a "Cubs suck" shirt.
我们赢了比赛 怎么能是垃圾 那些垃圾
Yet, we won. How could we suck, douchebag?
-先生 请坐回床上 -坐下 坐下
- Sir, please stay on the bed. - Down--sit down.
丹被打得最狠 踢到肋骨了
Dan got the worst of it. Got kicked in the ribs.
-坐回床上去 -放开我
- Stay on the bed. - Let me go!
保安
Security!
-你 按住他 -丹 你干什么呢
- You, hold him! - Dan, what're you doing?
你还好吗 艾普尔
You all right, April?
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
把这家伙绑住 注射5毫克氟哌啶醇
Get this guy in restraints. 5 of Haldol.
-我没事 -不 不
- I'm okay. - No! No!
-我没事 -你还好吧
- I'm okay. - You good--okay.
-天啊 -你真没事
- Oh, God. - You okay?
-没事 -那好 我们到这边来
- I'm fine. - All right, let's go over here.
心脏扩大症
Cardiomegaly.
什么
What?
迈克尔的心脏变大了
Michael's heart is enlarged.
那是什么导致的
What would cause that?
鉴于种种检查结果
Given everything else,
我认为这是遗传疾病
I'd say we're looking at a genetic disease.
怎么可能 我们俩都没事啊
How can that be? We're both fine.
你们俩可能都携带有缺陷的隐性基因
You could each be carrying one faulty recessive gene which,
两个隐性基因结合 就会在迈克尔身上显现
when paired together, can express in Michael.
曼宁医生 血压和心率都在下降
Dr. Manning, BP and sats are dropping.
他停止呼吸了
He's not breathing.
-我的天啊 -马上插管
- Oh, my God. - Tube him now.
注射10毫克/公斤多巴胺和15毫克芬太尼
10 mics dopamine per kilo and 15 of fentanyl.
好的
Right away.
进去了
I'm in.
心率上来了
Sats are coming up.
好了 送他去儿童重症监护室
All right, let's get him up to the PICU.
我一起去
Okay, I'll go with him.
要送他去哪 怎么回事
Where is he going? What's happening?
他稳定住了 我们要送他去
He's stable. We're taking him up
儿童重症监护室
to pediatric intensive care.
-你们也可以一起来 -然后呢
- You can come with. - And then what?
不止一种遗传疾病
There are many genetic diseases
可以导致这种症状 我们得查清是哪一种
that could be causing this. We need to determine which one.
芝加哥医院可以做基因序列快速检测
Chicago Med can do fast genetic sequencing.
我需要给你们三个抽血化验
We'll need blood samples from the three of you to analyze.
希望能在26小时内确诊
Hopefully we'll have a diagnosis in 26 hours.
那如果他病情加重呢
But what if he keeps getting worse?
我们会尽全力救治他
We're gonna do everything that we can.
好吗 去吧
Okay? Go ahead.
我不是故意打她的 对不起
Didn't mean to hit her. I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的 我没事
Really, I'm fine.
肺部正常
Your lungs are clear.
我能回去工作了吗
So can I go back to work?
就等一下
Just hold on.
-这里疼吗 -不疼
- Does this hurt? - No.
检查完了吗
You finished?
这里呢
Here?
好吧
Okay.
描述下疼痛级别
On a scale of one to ten, how bad's the pain?
三♥级♥
Three.
那意味着七到八级
That means it's a seven or eight.
你也许没事 但我想让你
Hey, you're probably okay, but I'd like to get
-照个胸透 以防万一 -不行
- a chest x-ray just to be safe. - No way.
普尔 你有疼痛与触痛症状
April, you have some pain and tenderness.
骨折的肋骨可能会刺破肝脏或肺
A broken rib could have punctured your liver or your lung.
我要确保你不是气胸
I want to make sure you don't have pneumothorax.
-我没有呼吸困难 -我们不想见你
- I'm not short of breath. - We don't want to see you
最后躺在轮床上被送进来
wheeled back in here on a gurney.
古德温女士 我感谢你的关心
Ms. Goodwin, I appreciate that,
但你们小题大做了
but you are all overreacting.
跟你们说了 我没事
I'm telling you, I'm fine.
氯羟去甲安定已经停药了两个小时
He's been off the lorazepam for two hours,
他还是没醒来
and he still hasn't woken up,
他还是完全依靠呼吸机呼吸
and he's still completely reliant on the vent.
所以你要我告诉你
So you needed me to tell you
他这时应该醒来了
he should have come to by now?
不 我想让你告诉我为什么他还没醒
No, I needed you to tell me why he hasn't.
有可能是他的肝功能太差
Could it just be that his poor liver function is
阻止他代谢掉氯羟去甲安定吗
preventing him from metabolizing the lorazepam?
罗德斯医生 你找了神经外科医生来会诊
Dr. Rhodes, you called a neurosurgeon in to consult.
显然 你怀疑是其他因素
Obviously, you suspect something else.
我担心他可能在手术台上中风了
I'm afraid he might have stroked on the table.
你希望我说不是吗
And you were hoping I'd tell you otherwise.
不能说不是 他眼球移♥动♥缓慢
I can't. His pupils are sluggish.
要给他做个头部CT
We need a head CT.
你该早就给他做的
You should have already ordered one.
等他照完CT通知我
Call me when he's done in radiology.
-100单位肾上腺素 -好
- 100 mics of epi. - Got it.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表