剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表
芝加哥医院 我们即将送入院一名24岁女性
Chicago Med, we're inbound with a 24-year-old female,
谢莉尔·马丁 30号♥公路高速撞击伤
Cheryl Martin, high-speed collision on Route 30,
副驾驶位置侧面撞击
T-boned on the passenger side.
怀孕34周 胸部及腹部疼痛
34 weeks pregnant, chest and belly pain.
心率124 血压102/80
Heart rate 124, BP 102 over 80.
明白 我们会做好准备
Got it. We'll be waiting.
-霍斯特德医生 -麦基
- Dr. Halstead? - Maggie?
直升机送入院 还有10分钟
Incoming helo, ten minutes out.
与肺结核共存
特浓卡布奇诺
Double cappuccino.
你拿我手♥机♥做什么
What are you doing with my phone?
我要发布这个
I'm posting this.
伊森·崔博士 急诊科总住院医师
伊森·崔博士 急诊科总住院医师
我的女儿 求求你们
My little girl... please...
紧急情况
Baghdad.
-通知产科医生 -明白
- Page OB. - Got it.
-麦基 -好
- Maggie. - Yep.
-爸爸 -宝贝 我在
- Dad? - I'm here, honey.
-需要助手吗 -需要
- You need an assistant? - Sure.
都让一让
Coming through.
需要进行X光透视 胸透和骨盆检查
Need x-rays, chest and pelvis.
-明白 -先生 请问你叫什么
- Got it. - Sir, what is your name?
雷
Ray.
你和我来吧 让医生们
Why don't you come with me and let the doctors
-好好工作 行吗 -爸爸 爸爸 不要
- do their work, okay? - Dad, Dad, please.
-这边 -就在这里
- This way. - Stay right here.
他就在这里 亲爱的
He'll be right here, sweetie.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count, one, two, three.
超声检查
I need the ultrasound.
要我股骨插管吗
Should I start a femoral line?
-我来 -好 三...
- I'll do that. - Okay, get a triple...
借过
Excuse me.
肺部积水
Lungs are wet.
腹部柔软
Belly's soft but tender.
测血常规 碱基和血凝率
Get a CBC, type and screen, KB and coags.
如果是RH阴性血 测免疫球蛋白
If she's RH negative, give Rhogam.
心率正常 胎儿活动正常
Got good heart tones and fetal movement.
胎儿和胎盘似乎完好无损
Baby and placenta look okay.
我要照了
I'm in.
都离开
Clear!
娜塔莉
Natalie.
左侧胸腔积血 她在出血
Left hemothorax. She's bleeding.
胸部插管 把里面的血
Put in a chest tube and give her back
全都导出来
all the blood you get out.
我们会给你胸部插管 好吗
We're going to put a tube in your chest, okay?
-我的孩子 -不会伤害到孩子
- My baby? - Won't hurt the baby.
-上麻醉 -我来
- Betadyne, Lidocaine. - I got it.
进去了
I'm in.
注意管子 去做CT
Secure the tube and let's get her over to CT.
我们要让你女儿做一个分层扫描 你可以过来
We're taking your daughter up for a CAT scan; you can come.
好的
Okay.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
欢迎来到CT诊疗室
Welcome to CT surgery.
莱瑟医生 谢谢
Dr. Latham, thank you.
我会引导你
I'll be supervising your fellowship.
非常期待
I look forward to it.
唐尼医生对你评价很高
Dr. Downey thought very highly of you.
我很好奇 有很多传言
I'm curious. There are rumors.
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
什么
I'm sorry?
杀了吗
Did you?
没错 我不止杀了他 还杀了其他病人
Well, yes, I killed him and several other patients as well.
你这是在嘲讽
You're being sarcastic.
是啊 莱瑟医生 我是在嘲讽
Yes, Dr. Latham. I am being sarcastic.
你应该觉得不合适
I can see why you might have found that inappropriate.
还有一件事要告诉你
Oh, I should tell you...
你不是我的首选
You weren't my first choice for this fellowship.
我更喜欢一个格鲁特舒尔医院的年轻女医生
I preferred a young woman from Groote Schuur,
但你票数更高
but I was out-voted. Hmm.
世事无常
Such is life.
所以希望我们能够合作愉快
That being said, I hope we will work well together.
唾液测试阴性
Sputum test was negative.
胸腔无杂音
Chest is clear.
夜间盗汗吗
Night sweats?
-没有 -很好
- No. - Good.
肺结核还在潜伏
TB's still latent.
暂时的
For now.
也不排除会一直这样
No reason it shouldn't stay that way.
我还需要知道什么吗
Anything I need to know?
我担心塔特和他儿子
I worry about Tate and his son.
他们做过测试了 艾普尔 都是阴性的
They've been tested, April, They're negative.
你也没有传染性
And you're not contagious.
我知道 但是...
I know, I know, but...
什么
What?
我就是觉得自己...
I just don't feel...
不干净
clean.
新住院医生安顿好了吗
New residents settling in?
是的 现在我只要阻止他们杀人就行了
Yeah. Now I just got to keep 'em from killing people.
七月一日不易入院
July 1st is not a good day to need a hospital.
你怎么样
And how are you doing?
今天早上整理了伯特的桌子
Cleaned out Bert's desk this morning.
我以为能让我好受点
Thought it would make me feel better.
然而并没有
It didn't.
-早上好 -崔医生
- Good morning. - Dr. Choi.
我们的新住院医师主任会需要这个
Our new Chief Resident will need this.
-急救室通讯录 -谢谢
- E.D. staff contact list. - Thank you.
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
我知道好像还有一个住院医师主任的小木槌
I know I got the Chief Resident's gavel here somewhere.
好笑 顺便 麦基
Funny. By the way, Maggie,
我想了些能改善病人分流的办法
I've got some ideas to improve patient flow.
迫不及待想听了
Oh. Can't wait to hear about them.
我不喜欢扼杀他们的梦想
I hate killing their dreams.
不 你喜欢看他们自尽
No, you like to let them hang themselves.
早上好
Morning.
这是我的排班表
Here are my scheduling sheets.
上一任住院医师主任给我的
Last Chief Res gave them to me.
谢谢 但我自己有安排
Thanks, but I've got my own system.
我们在军队时的安排方法
How we ran sick bay on the carrier.
崔医生 我要走了
Hey, Dr. Choi, I'm taking off.
我给你发过信息说我跟爱丽丝·贝克换班了
I texted you I'm switching shifts with Elise Baker.
对 好的
Right, yeah.
她也...她打电♥话♥来
And she also--she called.
她说她会稍微迟到一会儿
She said she's going to be a little late.
她得送她孩子去拍照
She has to take her kid in for shots.
没问题 谢谢
No problem, thanks.
你确定不要这些表吗
Sure you don't want these sheets?
不用 没事
No, I got it.
崔医生 我们需要你
Dr. Choi, we need you.
乔特 什么情况
Chout, talk to me.
埃米·迈尔斯 十五岁女孩
Emmie Miles, 15-year-old girl.
失去意识 疑似阿片类药物过量
Found unconscious, suspected opioid overdose.
她好像使用了芬太尼贴剂
She appeared to have smoked a fentanyl patch.
我们去...
Okay, we're going to treatment--
6号♥治疗室 交给我 麦基
Six. I got it, Maggie.
-好的 -你给她用过盐酸纳洛酮鼻喷雾剂了
- All right. - You give her NARCAN?
五次 她一开始有反应
Five times. She responded in the ambo.
然后就继续陷入用药过度的状态
Just slid back into overdose.
好 移到病床上
All right, let's move her.
听我口令 准备好了吗
On my count. Ready?
一二三
One, two, three.
艾普尔 在给她输两毫克盐酸纳洛酮
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表