Thank you.
-不客气 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
一个沙特王子来我们这里
A Saudi prince comes here
找了我们最厉害的心脏外科医生
and gets the best heart surgeon we have,
而一个老兵却连做个CT都做不了
and a vet can't even get a CT scan.
不是我们把世界变成这样子的
We didn't make the world, right?
我整个下午都在思考我们的行为
I've spent all afternoon justifying what we did.
希望我感觉好点了
I wish I felt better about it.
我也是
Me too.
约菲先生
Mr. Joffe?
虽然医学界不喜欢
The medical profession isn't crazy about
医生到处因为什么事道歉
doctors walking around apologizing for things,
但我真的很抱歉
but I'm very sorry.
万一是因为我呢
What if it was me?
约菲先生 我们...
Look, Mr. Joffe, we--
我们都会不知不觉传递出一些信♥号♥♥
we all send out messages that we're unaware of,
这件事里不止是你如此
and not just you in this case.
你女儿也是 我...
Your daughter too. I mean--
我只是...
I just...
我不明白怎么会这样
I don't understand how.
听我说
Look.
虽然面对此事
It is a very painful,
会很痛苦很难接受
complicated idea to confront,
但如果你开始考虑
but if you are even beginning to consider
你可能与她的病有关系
that you might have had a part in this,
不管有意无意
conscious or not,
那都是非常积极巨大的进步
that is a huge, very positive step.
我只是想当个称职的父亲
I was trying to be a good father.
你确实是
And you are.
换做谁都不会想被排除在外
Nobody wants to cut you out of this process.
等时机到了 你会有机会探视的
And when the time is right, you'll be allowed to visit.
你能信任我吗
Will you trust me on that?
好
Okay.
好的
It's okay.
欢迎美军79号♥驱逐舰成员
非常感谢 先生
I appreciate that, sir.
格拉斯医生
Dr. Glass.
我不知道你曾是海军
Didn't know you were Navy.
叫我维琪就行
Please. Vicki.
伊森
Ethan.
能让一些老兵来真是太好了
Nice of the chiefs to allow a couple Os in here.
梅森看上去很高兴
Mason looks happy.
谢谢你把他照顾得这么好
Thanks for taking such good care of him.
也谢谢你
You too.
你很机智
Very resourceful.
我不知道你指什么
I have no idea what you're referring to.
想喝一杯吗
Care for a drink?
没问题
Love one.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表