是你老乡 加纳利镇的
that's from your old hood, Canaryville.
觉得你或许有兴趣
Thought you might be interested.
好
Sure.
生命体征
Vitals?
血压16♥4♥/90 心率92 血氧量99%
BP 16♥4♥/90, heart rate 92, Sat 99%.
好 塔克...先生
Okay, Mr....Tucker.
一定是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
金毛辣妹居然是我们的医生
Ginger Spice is our doctor.
-不是吧 -黄毛辣妹吗
- No way. - Ginger Spice?
我在德拉沙时的外号♥
Ah, what they called me back at De La Salle.
给我们喊个真医生来好吗
How about we get a real doctor?
霍斯特德医生就是真的 优秀的医生
Dr. Halstead is a real doctor, an excellent doctor.
没事 里斯
It's okay Reese,
这是加纳利镇伙计打招呼的方式
this is how we gentlemen relate in Canaryville.
安德鲁 你的腿怎么了
Andrew, what's going on with that leg?
开卡车时肿起来了
Swelled up during my truck route.
一直疼得很
Pain won't let up.
用力踩我的手 像踩油门一样
Push on my hand, like you're stepping on the gas.
用力
Come on.
好 从什么时候开始疼的
All right, how long ago did the pain start?
大概有12小时了
About 12 hours.
那你怎么不说
Why didn't you say something?
我该让皮特送货去的
I would've had Pete take over your deliveries.
一开始没这么疼
Wasn't this bad at first.
-你在吃什么药吗 -没有
- You on any medication? - No.
还抽烟吗
Still smoke?
抽得少了
Been cutting back.
喝酒呢
Alcohol?
这家伙升我去当协调员以后 就没怎么喝了
Not much since this one bumped me up to transpo coordinator.
得随时准备好顶班
Gotta be ready to cover any driver who calls out.
你该问问黄毛我们在高中
Hey, you should ask Ginger about the fight
打过的那架
we had in high school.
我逮到这丫瞄我女朋友
Caught him staring at my girl.
我踢了你屁♥股♥多少下来着
How many times I knock you on your ass?
一百下吗
A hundred?
差不多
Sounds about right.
你之前有这样疼过或肿过吗
Ever had any pain or swelling like this before?
-呼吸短促 -没有
- Any shortness of breath? - No.
好 我们先检查几项基本指标
Okay, well, we're gonna start with some basic labs
再给你的腿做个双功彩超
and get a duplex scan of your legs
之后看看情况
and we'll take it from there.
你现在住在哪 黄毛
So, where you living now, Ginger?
湖边豪♥宅♥吗
Gold Coast?
不是
Not quite.
我去安排检查了
I'll get those orders started.
他们一直都那样吗
Were they always like that?
塔克兄弟以前很受欢迎
The Tucker brothers were very popular,
喜欢打击我们这些小虾米
and they loved sticking it to us lesser mortals.
去给塔克先生排个腿部超声波检查吧
Go ahead and order an ultrasound of Mr. Tucker's leg.
艾普尔
April.
你好
Hi.
我的小伙子怎么样了
How's my guy?
-好点了 -好多了
- Better. - Much better.
他要去楼上接受检查
Coming in for Eric's check-up upstairs.
好
Cool.
等等
Hold on, hold on.
看你的小手能不能解开这个
You got little hands. See if you can untangle these.
-可以 -好
- I can do it. - All right.
借一步吧
Please?
我就想确保你没事
Just wanted to make sure you're okay.
你急匆匆地走了
You left in a bit of a hurry.
我不知道这是不是个好主意
Look, um...I don't know if this was such a good idea.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
昨晚 我不太适应
Last night, just not my scene.
我也没多喜欢 好吧 以前喜欢
It's not mine either. I'm--okay, it used to be,
但现在有了艾瑞克 情况不同了
but I got Eric now. Things are different.
我只是想带你见些老朋友而已
Just wanted you to meet some old friends, that's all.
我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
我要回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
爸爸 我解开了
Daddy, I did it!
真棒
Good job.
再见
Bye.
情况挺棘手
It's a tough situation, man.
16岁 自己照顾自己
16 years old, taking care of herself
还有海♥洛♥因♥成瘾的父亲
and her heroin-addicted father,
已经好几年了
doing it for years.
她说自己当时在试舞会裙子
She said she was trying on her prom dress,
这会是什么诱因吗
I mean, could that have been some kind of trigger,
或许就是心理引发的
and maybe the pain is psychosomatic?
有可能 以我了解的程度还不能下结论
Possibly, I don't really know enough to make that call.
我们得弄清楚怎么回事
We have to figure out what's going on.
唯一的办法只有做喉镜
The only way we're gonna do that is if we scope her.
不行 除非她同意用
We can't, unless we get her to accept
止疼片或者麻醉剂
pain meds or an anesthetic.
鉴于她的家庭病史
Given her family history,
我们得认真考虑她的上瘾问题
we have to take her concern for addiction very seriously.
好 那怎么办
Okay, so what do we do?
用传统有效的局部麻醉剂如何
Well, how about a good, old-fashioned topical numbing agent?
值得一试
You know, worth a shot.
没事的 宝贝 我们会照顾好他们
That's okay, sweetie, we will take care of them.
崔医生 艾普尔 多丽丝你去开门
Dr. Choi, April. Doris, open that door.
尼拉·德赛 怀孕32周 开始宫缩
Neela Desai, 32 weeks pregnant and contracting.
好
Got it.
转过轮椅来
Let's rotate the chair.
-妈妈 -跟护士阿姨走 好吗
- Mommy. - Go with the nurse, okay?
我们去休息室
Let's take them to the break room
吃点零食 好吗
to get a snack, okay?
好了
Okay, Mama.
我们会照顾好你们妈妈的
We're going to take care of your mommy,
然后就回来找你们 好吗
and then we're gonna come and get you, okay?
-走 -去吧 亲爱的
- Okay, let's go. - Go ahead, love,
带他们去休息室
take them to the break room.
您躺好 让医生检查
Lie back so the doctor can examine you.
没错
There you go.
把这个拿出去 谢谢
Take this out, please.
你可以放心了 亲爱的
Okay, you're in good hands, love.
好
Okay.
这孩子我还不能生
I can't have this baby.
预产期还有两个月呢
It's not due for another two months.
-呼叫产科医师 -血压142/90
- Page O.B. - BP 142/90.
太高了 可能是因为紧张或疼痛
That's high, probably due to anxiety or the pain.
安全起见 我给你安排几项检查 好吗
Just to be safe, I'm gonna order some labs, okay?
你会觉得有点压力
You're gonna feel a little pressure.
她的子♥宫♥颈在流血
She's bleeding from the cervix.
注射六克MAG药物 通知产科
Grab six gram mag bolus, and call O.B.,
我们马上过去
tell 'em we're coming up.
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what's going on?
德赛女士 你也许出现了胎盘早剥
Ms. Desai, you may be experiencing an abruption.
你的胎盘与你的子♥宫♥壁分离了
Your placenta is separating from the wall of your uterus.
总体看来可能会出现
The overall picture suggests something called
先兆子痫和HELLP综合征
pre-eclampsia with HELLP syndrome.
溶血 肝酶升高及血小板减少综合征
这...这是什么意思
What--what does that mean?
意思是我们现在就得为你接生
It means we need to deliver this baby now.
-不不不 -我知道
- No, no, no, no, no. - I know.
32周比一般早产儿妊娠时间更短 但是现在
32 weeks is more premature than we like, but right now,
你的宝宝在外面比在你肚子里更安全
your baby's safer outside of your body than inside.
我不能早产
Yeah, I can't deliver this baby premature,
这不是我的孩子
this is not my baby.
我是代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥ 这个孩子是给别人生的
I'm a surrogate. I'm carrying this baby for someone else.
我必须按期生产 不然就拿不到钱
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表