怎么了
What happened?
心率降到40了
Heart slowed to 40.
不能静脉注射了
IV's blown.
要通过导管注射肾上腺素
We need to give the epi through the tube.
停止按压
Holding compressions.
心率正常了
Heartbeat's normal.
我懂
I know.
希望这小家伙能撑到
Let's just hope this little guy makes it
化验结果出来
until we get those results back.
不肯飞 整天只会这样
He won't fly. Just does this all day.
踱步
Paces.
他还做什么
What else he do?
说起来有点荒唐 但他还做恶梦
I know this sounds crazy, but I think he gets nightmares.
突然在睡梦中哭醒
He'll suddenly cry out in his sleep.
不荒唐
It's not crazy.
实际上很一致
It's actually consistent.
-跟什么一致 -别碰那个
- To what? - Don't touch that.
应激障碍症
PTSD.
创伤性应激障碍症
Post Traumatic Stress?
不是吧 一只鹦鹉吗
Come on. A parrot?
鹦鹉非常聪明
Parrots are highly intelligent,
跟人非常合拍
and very socially attuned.
实际上
There is, in fact,
旧金山的退伍军人管理局有一个项目
a program at the VA in San Francisco
显示鸟也能表现出同应激障碍症老兵一样的症状
that matches vets with PTSD with similarly afflicted birds.
所以他能帮我
So he can help me?
也许吧
Possible.
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
我怎么办
What do I do?
照顾好他
Eh, take care of him.
跟他聊天 陪他玩
Talk to him. Hang out with him.
首先 教他说点别的
For starters, teach him something else to say.
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
我们提取了那个婴儿与其父母的DNA
We've extracted DNA from the baby and both parents,
DNA样本已经准备好了
and the DNA samples have been prepared,
这样就可以将其载入序列器
so that we can load it into the sequencer,
就能获得每个人的遗传密♥码♥
which will give us the genetic code of each.
一旦拿到那个结果
Once we have that,
我们就能针对孩子的特定基因组
we can target specific parts of the baby's genome,
根据孩子的症状 基于基因给出诊断
based on the baby's symptoms, and give a gene-based diagnosis.
里斯
Reese.
这很棒吧
I mean, that's pretty amazing,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
是啊
Yeah.
你在想毕业的事
Oh, you're thinking about your graduation?
不
No, uh...
我在想这个孩子
I'm thinking about the baby.
他...
He's so...
那么小 那么无助 那么痛苦
little and helpless and in so much pain.
我知道你犹豫了
I know that you've had second thoughts,
但你被分到病理科
but it's actually a good thing
其实是件好事
you stuck with pathology.
-是吗 -是的
- It is? - Yes.
你不会想跟病人走得太近的
You don't what to get so involved with patients.
如果
What if...
那个可怜的孩子没挺过来呢
that poor little baby doesn't make it?
你会感觉很难过的
You're gonna feel terrible.
是 我会
Yeah, I am.
我也会
I would too.
所以我喜欢待在这里
That's why I like it down here.
我承受力不好
I'm--I'm not good with suffering.
只是
It's just...
其他科太虐心了
too much up there.
-霍斯特德医生 -嗯
- Dr. Halstead. - Mm-hmm?
你的
For you.
招聘委员会寄来的
From the hiring committee.
连当面告诉我的勇气都没有
Didn't even have the balls to tell me in person.
"霍斯特德医 我们很高兴地聘请您
"Dr. Halstead, we are pleased to offer you
"为加夫尼芝加哥医院急诊科的
"a full-time position as attending physician
全职主治医师
in emergency medicine at Gaffney Chicago Med."
恭喜你
Congrats.
不是说没戏吗
Well, well, well. "Lost cause," Huh?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我肯定在委员会有个什么神秘朋友
I must have some, uh, mystery friend on the committee.
反对了古德温
Overruled Goodwin.
你个笨蛋
You dope.
没人反对古德温
Nobody overrules Goodwin.
她不同意你才拿不到聘书
You wouldn't have gotten that without her say-so.
恭喜你
Congrats.
芝加哥医疗中心
有发现吗
What do you see?
你想听好消息还是坏消息
You want the good news or the bad?
都告诉我 萨姆
Let me have it all, Sam.
大卫不是中风
David didn't have a stroke.
他会醒过来的 但问题在这里
He's gonna wake up, but the problem is here
颞叶区
in his temporal lobe.
有个肿瘤
It's a mass.
癌症扩散到了他的大脑
The cancer spread to his brain.
转移性肝癌
Metastic hepastatic carcinoma.
是个很坏的消息
It's very bad news.
能手术吗
Is it operable?
-不能 -等一下
- No. - Hold on just a second.
癌症的核心超过了5区范围
The core of the mass is centered over area 5,
覆盖了上顶回区
the superior parietal gyrus.
-什么意思 -如果我将它摘除
- Meaning? - If I resect,
他会得实体觉缺失
he'll have asteriognosis.
你会无法通过触摸来识别物体
You won't recognize objects by touch.
无法感受到刺♥激♥
You won't know the meaning of sensations
也不能将视觉
or be able to coordinate
和触觉系统联♥系♥起来
between your visual and tactile systems,
这还是比较好的结果
and that would be a good outcome.
你也不确定会这样
You can't be sure that's gonna be the case.
如果不动手术
Without the surgery,
我会怎么样
what can I look forward to?
头痛
Well, headache...
已经开始了
Already got that.
运动技能 身体机能丧失
Loss of motor skills, bodily functions,
神经性疼痛
uh, neuropathic pain,
痉挛 妄想
seizures, delusions...
大杂烩啊
A smorgasbord.
我建议试试动手术
Look, I'll give surgery a shot.
你说了算 大卫 你知道我持保留意见的
It's your call, David. You know my reservations.
恕我直言 艾布拉姆斯医生并不是
All due respect, Dr. Abrams is not
这家医院唯一的神经外科医生
the only neurosurgeon in this hospital.
不是
No,
但他是最好的
but he's the best.
不动手术
No surgery.
唐尼医生 我们至少应该听听看别的意见
Dr. Downey, we should at least get a second opinion.
我很满意艾布拉姆斯医生的预后
I'm satisfied with Dr. Abrams' prognosis.
谢谢你 萨姆
Thank you, Sam.
我先走了
David.
对了 萨姆
By the way, Sam...
我一直很欣赏你对病人的态度
I've always appreciated your bedside manner.
待会儿再过来
Come back later.
我需要有人陪着
I may feel like some company.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin.
我想要谢谢你
I want to thank you.
我会接受医院的聘任
I'm going to accept Med's offer.
我担心的是 你会不会自己
My fear is, is you're gonna find a way
搞得自己被开除
to get yourself kicked off the staff.
我很好奇多久之后能看到这一幕
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表