但愿
The hope?
不如我们先查看一下记录
Why don't we check the records first
然后再来计议
and--and go from there?
再次表达我的遗憾
Again, I'm so sorry.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好了
Okay.
奥兹 移交病房♥
Oz, turn the room over.
我的病人怎么了
Whoa. What happened to my patient?
空中救护员过来把冈萨雷斯小姐带走了
The air ambulance medics came to take Ms. Gonzalez away.
什么
What?
他们刚走
They just left.
你们要对我的病人做什么
What are you doing with my patient?
好了 医生 请您别插手
All right, doc, please, it's best you stay out of this.
不不不 她是我的病人
No, no, no. She is under my care.
-她 玛利亚 -罗德斯医生 帮帮我
- She--maria! - Dr. Rhodes, por favor!
-你还好吗 -别让他上前
- Are you okay? - Let's keep him back.
放开我
You get off of me.
抱歉 但是她要遣返回国
I'm sorry, but she's being repatriated home.
不行 她的状况还没稳定下来
No, she is barely stable.
她不能去别的地方
She can't go anywhere.
她的状况足够稳定 可以转移了
She's stable enough to travel.
她会有一名医生和一名护士陪同
She's gonna be accompanied by a doctor and a nurse.
不不不 不可以
No, no, no. I can't allow this.
医生 很抱歉
Doctor, I'm sorry.
但这事不由你说了算
This is not up to you.
古德温女士
Mrs. Goodwin?
什么事
Yeah.
你在国土安♥全♥部♥面前支持我的
You backed me up with Homeland Security.
是的 我的确有
Yes, I did.
那为什么要让他们驱逐玛利亚·冈萨雷斯
Then why did you let them deport Maria Gonzalez?
在这里说不合适 罗德斯医生
Not here, Dr. Rhodes.
你们先出去一下
Give us the room.
国土安♥全♥部♥没有驱逐你的病人
Homeland Security did not deport your patient.
不不不 我刚刚在场
No, no, no. I was outside.
我看见他们了
I saw them.
是医院遣返了她
It's the hospital that's repatriating her.
是医院
The hospital?
为什么 我们为什么这么做
Why--we're doing this why?
因为玛利亚·冈萨雷斯是非法入境
Because Maria Gonzalez is undocumented
她没有医疗保险
and without medical insurance.
法律上 我们有义务医治她
We're legally bound to treat her.
我们已经医治了她
Which we have done.
她的状况仍不稳定
She is still in critical condition.
我们给了她一辆私人救护车
We contract with a private ambulance service.
他们会为病人提供医疗救护人员
They provide medical personnel for the patient.
你就是这样自我安慰的 对吧
That's how you justify it, then?
我也希望自己能手一挥就治好她
Look, I wish I could wave a magic wand and fix it,
但我不行
but I can't.
玛利亚是来这里寻求庇护的
Maria came her for refuge.
她哥哥为了救她付出了一切
Her brother risked everything so that he could help her,
他连命都没了
and he sacrificed his life.
结果呢
For what?
结果还是徒劳
For nothing.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
见鬼
Damn.
你的羊水中有胎便
There was meconium in your water,
所以分娩的时候我们得小心孩子吸入它
so we'll want to watch for fetal aspiration during delivery.
好的
Okay.
已经开了4厘米
Your dilation is 4 centimeters.
看来很顺利呀
So--looks like you're on your way.
霍斯特德医生 你可以进来了
Dr. Halstead, you can come in now.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我很好
I'm okay.
好了 我让贝蒂给我带班了
All right, I got Betty to cover the desk.
我会一直陪着你的
I'm here for the duration.
你需要什么
What do you need?
-我很渴 -好的
- I'm really thirsty. - Okay.
我给你拿些冰片来
I'll get you some ice chips.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Oh, thank you. - All right, thank you.
让我给你重新整整这个枕头
Let me fluff that pillow for you.
好了
There you go.
好
Okay.
威尔
Will?
怎么了
Yeah.
娜塔莉的丈夫
Natalie's husband,
也就是我儿子 杰夫
My son, Jeff...
他七个月前去世了
Died seven months ago.
很遗憾您失去了亲人
Yeah, I'm very sorry for your loss.
才七个月
Only seven months.
你这是干什么呢
What are you doing?
我...
I'm...
我只是想帮忙
Just trying to help.
我和娜塔莉是朋友
Natalie and I are friends.
朋友吗
Friends?
还是同事
And colleagues.
就这样
And that's it?
当然
Of course.
我关心她
I care about her.
娜塔莉在生孩子
Natalie's having a baby.
她是个寡妇
She's a widow.
她很脆弱
She's vulnerable.
你能把这个给她吗
Can you just give that to her?
跟她说我一会儿就过去
Tell her I'll be back later.
什么情况
What do we got?
17岁 被飞车枪击了
17-year-old involved in a drive-by.
没有生命体征 胸部有三个射入伤口
Triple zero. Three entry wounds in the chest.
多个射出伤口 衣服已经剪开
Multiple exit wounds. He's shredded.
插管过 右胸进行了16规格的静脉注射
Intubated. 16-gauge IV in the right AC.
休克12分钟
Downtime 12 minutes.
进行心肺复苏 推一辆急救车来
Get on his chest. Open the crash cart.
打一毫克肾上腺素 赶紧输血
Milligram of epi. Rapid transfusion line.
明白 医生
Yes, doctor.
心搏停止了
That's asystole.
字幕
Come on.
加油啊
Come on!
加油啊
Come on.
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
他已经死了
He's gone.
宣布死亡吧
All right. Let's call it.
8点06分
8:06.
他脸上的伤是我缝的
Those are my sutures.
他今早才刚来过这里
He was here this morning.
我记得他
I know him.
塞德里克
Cedric.
他从自行车上摔下来了
He fell off his bike.
帕克宝贝 你一直问
Parker, honey, you've been asking
为什么赛斯要做检查
why Seth had to get a test.
为什么爸爸和我
And why your dad and I
看起来这么伤心
have seemed so sad...
出什么事了吗
Is something the matter?
是的
Yes.
是的 我们必须告诉你
There is, and we need to tell you about it.
好啊
Okay.
我们怕自己解释不清楚
We asked Dr. Charles to help us
所以请了查尔斯医生来帮我们
in case we can't explain it very well.
因为他是医生
'Cause he's a doctor.
是的
Right.
宝贝 我们发现
It turns out, honey, that...
你生病了
you're sick.
你是说这个吗
You mean this?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表