Hey, Maggie? Can you help me out?
帮什么
With what?
静脉注射
With, you know, an IV.
病人的静脉太细了
The patient's veins are really small.
你扎了几次了
How many goes have you had?
三次
Three.
天啊
Oh, man.
我给一个骨折的小孩也才扎了两次
Okay, I got a kid with a broken arm in two.
不用针
No needles.
-你觉得可以搞定吗 -可以 女士
- Think you can manage that? - Yes, ma'am.
我不确定你有没有意识到
I'm not sure you're aware,
康纳认识罗素·罗林斯
but Connor knows Russel Rollins,
而我认为让我儿子去治疗他
and it just didn't seem appropriate to me
好像不是很妥当吧
that my son be the one treating him.
他们之间的熟悉程度
Well, the degree of familiarity
和罗德斯医生是否治疗这一病例并没有关系
doesn't warrant taking Dr. Rhodes off the case,
而且罗林斯先生在神志清醒的时候
and Mr. Rollins, when he was lucid,
也没有要求更换医生
did not request another physician.
我换种方式说吧
Let me put it another way.
我希望罗素能得到最佳的医疗待遇
I would like Russel to receive the very best medical care,
但我并不认为我儿子能做到
and I do not think my son can provide that.
您儿子是一流的外科医生
Your son is a first-rate surgeon,
否则我是不会雇用他的
otherwise I would not have hired him.
我要他调离这个病例
I want him off the case.
这里不由您做主 先生
It's not your decision to make, sir.
什么 但支票可是出自我手
Excuse me, but I'm the one writing checks here.
虽然我们非常感谢你 但这是我的地盘
And while we appreciate that, this is my shop,
而我不会把罗德斯医生调离这桩病例
and I will not be pulling Dr. Rhodes from the case.
我希望你能牢记这段话
I want you to remember this conversation,
因为如果罗素出了任何事
because if anything happens to Russel,
你就需要在法庭上再说一遍
you will be repeating it in a courtroom.
我会记得的
I will remember.
而您 先生 祝您有个愉快的一天
And you, sir, have a nice day.
很快这里就不是你的地盘了
This may not be your shop for long.
-霍尔斯特德医生 -什么事
- Dr. Halstead. - Yeah?
你的小提琴家病人 放射科刚刚发来了报告
Your violinist. Radiology just sent the report.
神经外科有人看过这些了吗
Has anyone from neurosurgery seen these yet?
他们说要尽快安排手术
They're talking about scheduling surgery as soon as possible.
听神经瘤
Acoustic neuroma?
从本质上来说
Tumors, essentially,
是由一种名为神经纤维瘤的遗传病引起的肿瘤
caused by a genetic condition called neurofibromatosis.
它会干扰神经系统里的细胞生长
It disturbs nervous system cell growth.
然后这些听神经瘤会压♥迫♥你的内耳
So these neuromas are pressing against your inner ear,
所以你才会丧失听力
and that's why you've been experiencing the hearing loss
还有眩晕
and the dizziness.
我们需要清除这些肿瘤 并且止住内出血
We need to remove them and stop the internal bleeding.
-什么时候 -越快越好
- When? - As soon as possible.
那副作用呢
What are the side effects?
很有可能你会丧失听力
There's a good chance you'll lose your hearing.
我的听力
My hearing?
对
Yes.
迪伦 我明白
Dylan, I know it seems like
你现在觉得世界都要崩塌了
your world is coming apart right now,
但今天我们还是走运的
but we got lucky here today.
恰恰是你摔的那一跤救了你的命
Okay, that fall you took might've just saved your life.
我是名音乐家
I'm a musician.
肿瘤可能会要了你的命
This could've killed you,
并不是所有人都能得到警示信♥号♥♥的
and you don't always get a warning sign.
我想把你送到楼上
I want to transfer you upstairs
帮你妥善安排住院
and admit you into the hospital proper.
可以吗
Is that okay with you?
不 我想先和
No, I want to talk to the woman
之前在这里的女人谈谈 那个小提琴家
who was in here earlier-- the violinist.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
在和她谈过之前 我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere until I talk to her.
好 我去找她
Okay, I'll tell her.
-他怎么样 -没事
- How's he doing? - Okay.
我觉得我再进去
Don't think it'd be a very good idea
好像不是个好主意
for me to go back in there.
的确
No.
七次了 一定很难熬吧
Wow, seven tours. That must be tough.
我很清楚自己的婚后生活是怎么样的
Well, I knew what I was signing up for.
-我为我丈夫自豪 -当然
- I'm proud of my husband. - Of course.
我知道你一定很想念和担心他
I just--I know you must miss him and worry about him.
每位军嫂都是这样的
Like every soldier's wife.
我知道这个病只是暂时的
And I know the illness is a blow,
但至少 你可以留他在家
but at least, you know, you have him home,
留他在身边 对吧
and he's close, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
主席来这要见你
The chairman is here to see you--
全院主席
of the hospital.
肯定不会是好事
That's never good.
他在你办公室等你
He's waiting in your office.
好吧
Okay.
-巴里 -莎伦
- Barry. - Sharon.
真是意外
Nice surprise.
我正好要去
Well, I was on my way
艺术学院彩排
to the Art Institute for a preview.
-刚好来看看 -顺的路有点远啊
- I thought I'd drop by. - A little out of your way.
我接到了科尼利厄斯·罗德斯的电♥话♥
I got a call from Cornelius Rhodes.
他是一些董事会成员的高尔夫球友
He's friends with some members of the board--golf buddies.
-说他今天和你谈过 -的确
- Said he spoke with you today. - He did.
很遗憾 他觉得自己的担忧没有得到解决
Unfortunately, he feels his concerns were not addressed.
不 他的担忧都已经解决了
Oh, no, they were addressed.
他觉得自己被打发了
He feels he was dismissed.
很好 很欣慰他感受到了
Good. I'm glad he got the message.
莎伦 我知道不用我教你怎么运营这家医院
Sharon, I would never tell you how to run this hospital.
我也很感激您对我的信任 巴里
And I appreciate your faith in me, Barry.
但罗德斯家可是家财万贯
But the Rhodes are wealthy people.
那罗德斯先生给医院
And how much has Mr. Rhodes
捐了多少钱
given to this hospital?
他母亲捐了非常多
His mother's donated quite a bit.
不 不 我是问他捐了多少
No, no, how much has he donated?
罗德斯先生之前准备捐二十万
Mr. Rhodes was talking about making a $200,000 gift.
对 准备
Right. Talking.
我觉得我们不能忽视罗德斯家...
I don't think we can ignore the fact that the Rhodes--
巴里 听我说
Barry, listen.
我明白发展和维系捐助者的重要性
I can understand the need to cultivate donors.
罗德斯先生可以给医院捐两亿
Mr. Rhodes can make a $200 million gift,
就算这样我也不会让他
but I still will not let him dictate
对医院里哪个医生能做手术指手画脚
who performs surgery in this hospital,
我觉得替那个混♥蛋♥说话
and I think going to war for that conniving S.O.B.
不是个好主意
is not a good idea.
真厉害
Incredible.
你还没看到最精彩的呢
Wait till you get the headset on.
这就像在他体内游走一样
It's like I'm moving around inside of his body.
告诉我这是怎么弄的
Okay, so tell me how this thing works.
它将CT的血管造影片拼接起来
It combines images from the CT angiogram
建立了一个病人身体的三维模型
and creates a three-dimensional model of the patient's anatomy.
配上热传导 就跟真的一样
With the HTC Vibe, you get virtual reality.
这能让我们做手术更精确
It allows us to better tailor our operation.
你是不是有所顾虑
Are you having some concerns?
当然没有 就是好奇而已
No, no, no, just--just curious.
对了 罗德斯医生 我今天见了你父亲
Oh, by the way, Dr. Rhodes, I met your father today.
是吗 他魅力无限吧
Yeah? Did he charm you?
并不是
Not exactly.
萨内蒂医生
Hey, Dr. Zanetti.
看一下中左侧的锁骨下动脉
Take a look at the middle-left subclavian artery.
玻璃直接扎透了这条动脉
The glass is going straight through.
就像堤坝被横截了
It's like a finger in a dike.
简直不敢相信还有血流通过伤口
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表