不是我
It's not me!
医护人员在救护车上给他打了一毫克咪达锉伦
Medics gave him a milligram of Versed
还有四单位吗♥啡♥
and four morphine in the ambo.
塔克先生 我是查尔斯医生
Mr. Tacker, I'm Dr. Charles.
-怎么回事 -你能砍掉它吗
- What's going on? - Can you cut it off?
我不是外科医生 但我乐意帮你
I'm not a surgeon, but I'd like to try and help you.
你能帮我的唯一方法就是砍掉我的胳膊
The only way you can help me is if you cut off my arm!
伤有多重
How bad's the injury?
砍破了桡动脉 但胳膊应该能保住
Cut through the radial artery, but I think we can save the arm.
不不不 别保住
No, no, no, no, please don't--
塔克先生 这个我们一会儿再谈
Mr. Tacker, I promise you we'll talk about this later,
但现在我们只关心你的安全问题
but right now, our concern is your safety,
所以我们现在得立刻送你去做手术
so we got to get you up to surgery.
不 不 砍了它
No, no! Cut it off!
-这事稍后再议 -我不想要它了
- We'll talk later. - I want it off!
你知道这是怎么回事了吗
Any idea what that's about?
我觉得肯定要做一次药物检测
I definitely want to do a drug screen,
但我觉得也许是别的原因
but I think we might be dealing with something else.
太疯狂了 真可怜
Crazy. Poor guy.
帕特里克先生 我是霍斯特德医生
Mr. Patrick, I'm Dr. Halstead.
我刚看过你妻子的扫描结果了
I just saw your wife's scans.
恐怕结果不妙
I'm afraid I have bad news.
她受的伤是毁灭性的
The damage is catastrophic.
毁灭性的
"Catastrophic"?
虽然她的心脏还在跳动
Her heart is beating, but the ventilator
但她只能靠呼吸机活下去了
is the only thing keeping her alive.
我很抱歉 但她的大脑受伤过重无法救治
I'm sorry, but her brain is injured beyond repair.
丽莎永远也不会醒来了
Lisa is never going to wake up.
-我很遗憾 -不
- I'm very sorry. - No...
不
No.
帕特里克先生 您可以好好静静
Mr. Patrick, you take as long as you need.
稍后会有人来和您谈器官捐赠的事宜
Before we take your wife off the ventilator,
然后我们会移除您妻子的呼吸机
someone will be in to talk to you about organ donation.
我再次表示遗憾
Again, I'm so sorry.
艾格尼丝 打电♥话♥给"希望之礼"吧
Agnes, let's call Gift of Hope.
但先给他点时间接受这个事实
But we'll give him some time to process this, okay?
谢了
Thank you.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
关于器官捐赠的事
About organ donation?
你不用现在就考虑这事
You don't have to think about that right now.
不是
No.
我们这几个月以来
We've been trying to have a baby
一直想要个孩子
for months now.
我有读到过说 就算是植物人
I read where you could still use someone's eggs
你也可以取出她们的卵子
when they're like this.
有个孩子
To make a baby.
没错
I believe so, yes.
我想这样做
That's what I want to do.
我想要个孩子
I want a baby.
我们的孩子
Our baby.
罗杰
Roger!
罗杰 罗杰 便盆我不想等了
Roge--Roger, I'm tired of waiting on these bedpans.
没有这个患者不行啊
This is not something people can do without.
最好如此
They better be.
不然你就得过来给我擦地板
Or you're gonna be up here mopping the floor.
麦基
Hey, Maggie.
你了解马尔代夫吗
You know anything about the Maldives?
-什么 -印度旁的群岛
- The what? - Chain of islands near India.
伯特这学年结束就退休了
Bert is retiring at the end of the school year,
他现在在计划旅游大计
so now he's on this, uh, this big travel kick.
去海边玩一周我觉得不错啊
A week at the beach sounds pretty good to me.
不不 他要玩上几个月
No, no, he's talking months.
他想体验一下当地人的生活方式
Wants to experience it like a local.
他竟然觉得你会就这样
And he thinks you're just gonna let him
让他离开吗
take off like that?
他想让我和他一起退休
He wants me to retire with him.
什么
What?
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin?
怎么了
Yes.
今早有一位病人去世了 丽莎·帕特里克
We lost a patient this morning, Lisa Patrick.
她丈夫想取她的卵子
Her husband wants to harvest her eggs.
我们有这方面的条例吗
Do we have a protocol for that?
没错
We do.
帕特里克女士必须靠呼吸机生存达两周
Ms. Patrick will have to be on life support for two weeks
进行激素刺♥激♥治疗
for hormone stimulation therapy,
然后再进行卵细胞采集
followed by the retrieval itself.
这个过程所耗昂贵而且十分复杂
It's an expensive and complicated procedure.
他看起来心意已决
Well, he seems pretty committed.
他说他妻子真的很想要个孩子
He says his wife really wanted to have a child.
我看她想要的应该是一个
Well, I imagine she meant she wanted a child
她能抚养长大的孩子吧
she could mother and raise.
这可有点不同
This is a little different.
是大不相同
A lot different.
我会打电♥话♥给妇科让他们准备一下的
I'll call gynecology and get the process started.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道我还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
我前妻在中国
My ex-wife's in China.
我联♥系♥不到她
I, uh, couldn't get a hold of her,
所以我就把他带到这儿来了
so I brought him here.
你好 我是曼宁医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Manning.
-詹金斯先生吗 -是的
- Mr. Jenkins? - Yes.
那你肯定是艾瑞克了
And you must be Eric.
我听说你吞了几块磁铁
I heard you swallowed some magnets.
那是我放在桌上的一个游戏里面的
From a game I got on my desk.
这样的
Like these.
不好意思 我还以为是糖果呢
Sorry, I thought it was candy.
我就一会儿没看他 去拿果汁盒了
I took my eyes off him for two seconds to get a juice box.
他的动作真是迅雷不及掩耳啊
Kid's got quicker moves than me.
詹金斯先生原来是为芝加哥熊队效力的
Mr. Jenkins used to play for the Bears.
这样啊 我记得
Oh, yeah, I think I remember.
我丈夫生前是橄榄球的狂饭
My husband was a big football fan.
艾瑞克吞了几枚磁铁
So how many magnets did Eric swallow?
两枚或者三枚
Two, maybe three.
没关系的 对吧
It's probably nothing, right?
我小时候还吞过25美分的硬币呢
When I was a kid, I swallowed a quarter.
硬币穿肠过啊
Went right through me.
你肚子疼不疼
Have you had a tummy ache?
他有吐出什么吗
Has he thrown anything up?
他什么时候吞的
How long ago did he swallow them?
几个小时前
Couple hours.
没事的 对吧
It's not serious, is it?
我得先给艾瑞克的肚子拍点X光片
Well, before I say that, I'd like to take some pictures
确认一下才好告诉你
of Eric's belly, just to make sure
一切都没事
that everything's moving through okay.
可以吗
Is that all right with you,
我能给你的小肚肚拍几张照片吗
if I take some pictures of your tummy?
-爸爸 -没问题的 儿子
- Daddy? - It's gonna be okay, son.
-别担心 -我想回家
- Don't worry. - I want to go home.
-你们该检查什么就检查吧 -艾瑞克
- Do what you need to. - Hey, hey, Eric.
你想玩积木吗
Do you like to play with building blocks?
因为这整个医院里
Because I happen to have the biggest block collection
我收藏的积木最多了
in this whole hospital.
好吗 那好
Yeah? Okay.
你在这里别动
Stay right here.
我的积木太多了
I think I have so many blocks,
拿辆车推过来才行
I'm gonna need a truck to bring them in.
真的吗
Really?
我一会儿过来检查
I'll check back in in a little bit.
-腹部全面检查吗 -是的
- Full abdominal series? - You got it.
护士 护士
Nurse? Nurse?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表